Excel 2003 Upgrade

If I only have Microsoft Works Suite 2004, and I purchase
the Excel 2003 upgrade only, will I get the full
functionality of Excel, or just an upgraded Works
spreadsheet program.

Acccording to the Microsoft site, Works Suite 2004
qualifies for the upgrade, but am not sure what that
entirely means.

Thanks much.

Steve

Steve,

If Works does indeed qualify you to purchase the Upgrade version
of Excel, you will get the complete Excel application.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"bermuda1995@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:1c4e501c4521f$e0df9770$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> If I only have Microsoft Works Suite 2004, and I purchase
> the Excel 2003 upgrade only, will I get the full
> functionality of Excel, or just an upgraded Works
> spreadsheet program.
>
> Acccording to the Microsoft site, Works Suite 2004
> qualifies for the upgrade, but am not sure what that
> entirely means.
>
> Thanks much.
>
> Steve

0
chip1 (1821)
6/14/2004 3:02:38 PM
Hi
you get the complete Excel functionality

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

bermuda1995@aol.com wrote:
> If I only have Microsoft Works Suite 2004, and I purchase
> the Excel 2003 upgrade only, will I get the full
> functionality of Excel, or just an upgraded Works
> spreadsheet program.
>
> Acccording to the Microsoft site, Works Suite 2004
> qualifies for the upgrade, but am not sure what that
> entirely means.
>
> Thanks much.
>
> Steve
0