Excel 2000 Pivot table using offline OLAP CUB as the data source

Hello professtionals,

I need to use Pivot table using offline OLAP CUB as the data source to
analys a large amount of data. I would like to know:
What is the maximum size for a CUB file in Excel 2000?
What is the maximum size of data that Excel 2000 pivot table support?

Thank you very much.
0
Tang (6)

Not sure what the maximum size is for an external data source, or even if
it's restricted. Maximum size for a pivot based on a worksheet is 65,536
records (maxm. worksheet length). I regularly use pivots reading from Access
databases of 2-300,000 records without a problem.

"Samson Tang" wrote:

> Hello professtionals,
>
> I need to use Pivot table using offline OLAP CUB as the data source to
> analys a large amount of data. I would like to know:
> What is the maximum size for a CUB file in Excel 2000?
> What is the maximum size of data that Excel 2000 pivot table support?
>
> Thank you very much.
0
tonigee (5)

Using Relative path for XML data file?