Hi I just got 2007 (I want 2000 back) and a lot of the time when click on an
empty cell 2 or more below it are selected and the typing goes on the bottom
row. I just want to select the cell I click on.
Thanks
0
Brian8214 (439)

Are the cells merged??
I don't like the 2007 either!
If i could i would have the look and feel of 2003 on the engine of
2007... :-(

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:21:01 -0700, Brian
<Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi I just got 2007 (I want 2000 back) and a lot of the time when click on an
>empty cell 2 or more below it are selected and the typing goes on the bottom
>row. I just want to select the cell I click on.
>Thanks

Splitting a cell???
I have a long list of data combined in once column by cell. The data in each cell includes a phone number and address. I would like to split that data into two different cells. Is this possible and if so how? The data looks like this: (555) 555-5555 999 Broadway, Apt A etc. etc.. etc... Any advise? Brw Try <Data> <TextToColumns> Check "FixedWidth", <Next> Read the directions to move the break line to the end of the phone numbers and eliminate any others, Then <Finish> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all corr...

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

visible cell only

SIP/RTC Audio Codec selection
Hi, When a SIP invite is made with the available codecs, what determines which codec is used? I've followed msdn doc http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee501014.aspx to set the prefered codec but this does not work. I also did not see any API calls that will either set the codec to be used or force a specific codec for use in any session. Is their a way to do this? I'm using WinCE 6 R2. ...

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Select Method of Range class failing???
Hello, I keep getting the following error in my macro: Run-time error '1004': Select method of Range class failed When simply trying to select cell A1 in a worksheet of mine. I can' figure out for the life of me why this would be failing. Here's m script (literally): Range("A1").Select I am simply trying to position the cursor on a worksheet in preparatio for a possible operation. I have never had this fail on me before an I can't figure it out now. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks in advance, -Pet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelF...

Before Update on record select

move cell contents

Excel not Access

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1