error: 2147417848

I'm doing a quantitative frequency distribution in megastat "exel" when I
click ok, the following appears : Error No. -2147417848 (Method 'Offset' of
object 'Range' failed) has occurred in Frequency Distributions -
Quantitative.......   :(  can somebody help me  .....   Aundrea
0
aundrea (1)

Open the Excel sheet,
Then, press "Alt+F11".Microsoft Visual Basic opens up.
Click on "Insert" tab, select 'Module".
then, copy & paste the codes given below in the Module(code).

Dim max_reihen As Integer, lowestRow As Integer, latestCol As Integer
Dim wksA As  Worksheet

 '[...]
Set wksA =ActiveSheet
With wksA
    .Range("A1").Select 'sets focus from possibly selected  chart back to
sheet
    max_reihen=526 'state of  variable just before the critical line is met
    lowestRow=2000 'state of variable just before the critical line is met
    latestCol=26 'state of variable just before the critical line is met
    .Range(.Cells(max_reihen, 1), .Cells(lowestRow, latestCol)) =
vbNullString '<--CRITICAL LINE causing runtime error -2147417848
     '[...]
    .Range(.Cells(max_reihen, 1), .Cells(lowestRow,
latestCol)).ClearContents '<-- this was my alternative, but this causes a
"Runtime error 1004" instead
     '[...]
End With

I hope this helps you.

"aundrea" wrote:

> I'm doing a quantitative frequency distribution in megastat "exel" when I
> click ok, the following appears : Error No. -2147417848 (Method 'Offset' of
> object 'Range' failed) has occurred in Frequency Distributions -
> Quantitative.......   :(  can somebody help me  .....   Aundrea

OWA 440 error
Hi All, I am getting the "440: Login Timeout' error when i type in the owa address in the browser. I have check IIS virtual directories, services and browser settings but everythin looks good on that side. Does anybody know or have seen this error? thanks J jx wrote: > Hi All, > > I am getting the "440: Login Timeout' error when i type in the owa > address in the browser. I have check IIS virtual directories, > services and browser settings but everythin looks good on that side. Does > anybody know or have seen this error? > > thanks > ...

form error 2000 >> 2002
Hi, I migrated a database from access 2000 to 2002. After doing this i got a wird error in on of the forms. Its a form with about 40 calculated fields and 10 subforms. In a lot of the fields "#name?" is displayed instead of the value. When i go to the next record or open the form in design mode and return then other fields display "#name?". I have checked for missing referrences in my vb library but that gave no errors. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance. Pieter Hi, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups...

BP timesheet entry error
We are currently entering time in PDK but have recently installed BP 4.0 and would like to enter time thru the BP. When I enter my time I am receiving the following error 'Unit of Measure Schedule not found. Supply the correct query parameters for the entry'. I have hour setup as the UOM on the employee window. We did not have use pay codes checked but I changed that to use pay codes, added a pay code for the employee and set the default pay code but I am still receiving this error. How do I correct this error so we can start using the BP for timesheets. thanks, ...

error sending/recieving
I have been using outlook 2002 for many months, . all of a sudden now I get message that says "sending and receiving reported error (0x800cccod) unable to find e-mail server. please verify server info. which I did and everything seems correct. I have deleted and reentered info. I am able to use outlook express with same info but I am not happy with express and want my outlook back. Any suggestions? I use windows xp. Thanks ...

What is this error?
Hello, A user of mine is getting the following error on several messages from a single sender: Can't open this item. Your Digital ID name cannot be found by the underlying security system. Is this something on my end or does the sender need to give my user a cert of some sort so that he can open this? Any help on how this works is appreciated. The environment is E2K3 with Outlook 2K3. Thanks, Dan You probably want to have an understanding of SMIME and what is required. Here is one site that explains it...http://www.marknoble.com/tutorial/smime/smime.aspx Then check out htt...

xls file sizes / memory errors
My problem is two pronged. Firstly, I need to be able to reduce the saved file size (approx 2.7mb) to facilitate email distribution and website downloads, without losing worksheets within my workbook, and without losing formating (which is fairly extensive). Secondly, various users have been getting not enough memory errors. I understand that this is partially because of Excel's 64mb heap space. What else may be causing these errors, and how do I prevent them? All advice would be appreciated Thanks in advance. Stuart Bazzard Hi Stuart, There are some tips for reducing file size...

unhandled error accessing reports through CRM 3.0 Menu
with a lot of effort to customize and deploy meaningful data to it, We have a demo setup up and running. Unfortunately later we realized that accessing Reports through CRM creates an error, but accessing Reports directly through the Browser works just fine. So it seems that there is a problem in ReportServer configuration within CRM3.0 installation. But no idea where to look for it, we don't want also to setup the crm server again. Sitemap looks to be okay. The problem is isolated, as it seems to be with the URL configuration, we access CRM Reports directly through IE as follow:...

Error w/ Anti-Virus Incoming E-mail
Using Norton Anti-Virus 2003 scanning incoming mail in Outlook 2003 results in the following error message... REceiving reported error. The connection to the server was interrupted. The server responded: +OK 1581 octets. When I disable incoming scan, no error. Any insight would be appreciated. Wilbur <Wilbur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Norton Anti-Virus 2003 scanning incoming mail in Outlook 2003 > results in the following error message... > > REceiving reported error. The connection to the server was > interrupted. The server responded: +OK 1581 octe...

Error message when opening attachments
I receive the following error when trying to open mail attachments: OUTLOOK.EXE szAppVer: 10.06626.0 szModName:hungapp szModVer:0.0.0.0 I use the install disc to "repair" MS - but error persists. Can anyone assist me? Hi Robert, This issue can occur if the Outlook cache files are corrupt. Please perform the steps below to rename and recreate them: Step1: Rename Cache files =============== Perform a search on your computer to find the following files: extend.dat outcmd.dat frmcache.dat views.dat NOTE: Some of them may not exist, but it should not matter. You may also need ...

error 0x80040600 opening a .pst file
Hi When I try to open an existing .pst file using Outlook 2002, ( 10.4219.4219) SP-2 I get the following error code: 0x80040600 and the message: errors have been detected in the file, quit all mail enabled applications and use the inbox repair tool. I have tried adding the .pst file, importing it, opening it etc and get the same error everytime. I copied this file from an Dell laptop running windows 2000 to a dell laptop running windows 2000. I was using Oulook 2000 and now use Outlook 2002 ( Office 2000 versus Office XP ). Any ideas Like it stated; run the inbox repair tool. This is scanp...

Error Message: Page needed to close down, ....
Hi: After opening 'Home Page,' error message popping up in the middle of the screen saying, ... 'Page needed to close down, ... and whether I want to send this message to Microsoft, either 'send it' or 'not send it.' After closing it down, I need to start all over again to open 'Home Page.' After that, everything running normal without seeing 'error messsage.' This erratic behavior occurs mostly during nights, ... rarely happens during morning-hours before going to work. Just wondering what's wrong with it? Any help on this ...

Error with Microsoft Mail en Windows Nt
Hi, I am using Microsoft Outlook97 in a machine that have instalated Operating System Windwos Nt and When intented configurating Microsoft Mail but show the following error: &#8220;error occurred while Windows was working with the Control Panel file <path name>\mlcfg32.cpl. Following the error, the Mail program quits and you cannot check or change any mail profile settings.&#8221; ...

MobileCustomization error
hello all crm3/crm mobile after logging into http://crm.domain.com/mobilecustomization, i get the following error Server Error in '/MobileCustomization' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.Mobility.Customization.Web.MobileApplication'. So...

Strange Error with Excel 2007
Hi, I can reproduce this error but can get rid of it. I run my macros that places a number of lines etc onto a worksheet. If I save this workbook as a .xlsm file then resopen it - everything is fine. BUT - if I copy, via macro, a sheet from an old 2003 .xls file, then run the macros to build the lines etc and the workbook saved as a .xlsm file. Then when I reopen it, I get the following error message: Excel found unreadable content in '..........'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? after pressing 'Yes' Removed part: /xl/...

Error Code 0x02
I am running Windows XP SP3 and IE8. For the last week Automatic Updates keeps failing for Microsoft.NET Frameworks 3.5 SP1 and Family Update. Trying to update from the site it shows that the down load has 0Kb and 0 time! When I check the fail the error code is 0x02. The 2.0 SP1 update successfully loaded on 4th May. The updates show as 0 KB when they have been previously downloaded to the system. Windows Update is detecting their presence in the Download subfolder of SoftwareDistribution or in one of the transaction logs. First, show hidden files, folders, and system files...

Object variable not set error
Hi, The following is a code from a module. I have declared the worksheets as Module level variables. Option Explicit Option Private Module Dim Sourcesheet As Worksheet Dim Destinationsheet1 As Worksheet Dim Destinationsheet2 As Worksheet -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub AddInvoice Set Sourcesheet = Worksheets("Invoice") Set Destinationsheet1 = Worksheets("Transactions") Set Destinationsheet2 = Worksheets("Invoices") UnProtectSourcesheet UnProtectDestinationsheet1 UnProtectDestinationsheet2 While...

Check box error
I have a check box, and want an error box to flash up if someone trie to check it IF a certain other cell is blank. (otherwise they can chec it no problem). I thought I knew how to do this using validation, but it doesn't see to work. Does anyone know how to do this please? Thanks, Paul -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com >>I thought I knew how to do this using validation If you mean by Data, Validation that only works for directly entering data in a cell. You'd have to write a macro to do what you want and assign it to the checkbox. The exact procedure dep...

error.type command problem in Excel 97
Please notify me if I am posting to the wrong group. REF: I am using Excel 97. I am using ERROR.TYPE command to detect a failed VLOOKUP command. In cell J7, I place the following VLOOKUP command: =VLOOKUP($F$9,QB_Rpt!$B$1:$G$100,4,FALSE) In another cell (A1) , I place the following command: =IF(ERROR.TYPE($J$7)=7,0,$J$7) If the VLOOKUP fails, cell J7 = #N/A (which I believe is error type 7), and cell A1 displays $0.00 as desired. However, if the VLOOKUP is successful, cell J7 = $90.00 (the lookup value), but cell A1 displays #N/A, rather than the desired value of $90.00. This is the sa...

error in sending e-mail
This is what I receive ever since I e-mailed to the wrong account. What can I do to get rid of this? I tried to copy and paste, but I just don't have any luck. Please help. Subject 'Forklift Operator/Picker', Account: Road Runner', Server: 'smtp-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES', Port 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0X800CCC7D The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Road Runner', Server: 'pop-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Ye...

Error generating report
Hi there, When we try to generate any report in CRM, we get the following error : Reporting Error The report cannot be displayed Try this action again. If the pronlem continues, check the MS Dynamics CM Community for solutions or contact ... blablabla We are on CRM 4.0.7333.3 Anyone has an idea on how to fix that problem ? Tx -- If this post was helpful to you, please vote. --- Sebastien Picard ML3 Business Solutions ...

Public Folder Replication Status Error
When I use Exchange System Manager to see Replication Status of Exchange 2000 Public Folder Store then I get a message that is shown below: An unknown error has occured. ID no: fffffc07 Exchange System Manager Why that happens??? Alexey, # for hex 0xfffffc07 / decimal -1017 : JET_errRecordDeleted # /* Record has been deleted */ Basically your Pub's store's Jet indices have been corrupted and the links are broken in that they no longer point to valid records. I would suggest running an offline defrag on the database (eseutil /d) as this actually creates a new database table s...

3.0 Installation Errors on Vista with Outlook 2007
Trying to install CRM laptop client on vista loaded laptop with Office 2007, I am getting the following errors: 1. Setup account is not a domain user 2. Unrecognized version of Outlook It will not let me continue. The laptop is not on the domain so I logged on as a domain admin and can start the install that way, but still get the Outlook error. Outlook works fine. IE 7 is configured and can access the CRM data that way, but this person needs the client. You need to be on the domain for the CRM client to install and function. if you are using Office 2007, try this client: http://w...

Error message: Just-In-Time Debugger.
I have a program that sometimes crashes. When it does, an error message appears that is titled: "Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger". The error says that there is no installed just in time debugger installed. Is there a way to stop this message from appearing? I'd prefer if the program just terminated. > I have a program that sometimes crashes. When it does, an error message > appears that is titled: "Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger". The error > says that there is no installed just in time debugger installed. > > Is there a way to stop this...

Error message when trying to open an assigned task
I have users who are assigned tasks into their Outlook 2000 inbox. However when they try to open them they get the error message; Can't open this item. The property does not exist. The field you want to modify is not valid for this type of item. I have searched Technet for this error but only got one hit and that was to do with Outlook 98 and contacts so was not relevant. Any help on this would be appreciated. ...

Error Code: 8: 0x80004005
Running Windows Server 2003 SP 1 and Exchange Server 2003 on a Dell PowerEdge 2850. Legal licenses. Server 2003 OEM from Dell. Exchange 2003 purchased. On December 31, 2009, started seeing this error in the Event Log - Application: "An error occurred while the wizard was checking the current Windows product license. Error Code: 8: 0x80004005" The Event ID is 1000, Type: Error, Category: None; Source: Windows Product Activation Error occurs once every minute. Functionality of the server does not seem to be impaired, but I am concerned that it will be. I would...