enter data in the same column in multiple sheets

0
Sial56 (1)

"Sial56" <Sial56@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>Nothing

PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject
as you cannot POSSIBLY give us all the information you need in such a small
space.
Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

Select all sheets. Then enter the data. As long as each sheet is
IDENTICAL....

Pivot Tables
We are using a pivot table to analyze some data we have. Currently we are showing the client then the product and then the sum of the Number of orders and the percentage of margin. The table looks like this: Client A Product1 Sum of ordernumber Sum of MarginPercent Product2 Sum of ordernumber Sum of MarginPercent Is is possible to have the data shown as: Client A Product1 Sum of ordernumber Sumof MarginPercent Product2 Sum of ordernumber Sumof MarginPercent In the pivot table, d...

Optimum file formats for import of xcel data to PDA?
I want to import an excel based file to a PDA. What is the best format to save the parent file in, so as to optimise the file size (or is there an optimal format?). Presently as an excel based file the size is 4M! I can remove some content which will reduce it - but not more than 1M to 1.5M ... Any idea? Don- Hi It really depends how much information you want. If you only need to get the actual data in (rather than the format too) then use CSV. This will probably be as small as you can get. -- Andy. "Don Niall" <donniall@aol.com> wrote in message news:2bcde01c468ec...

We should be able to enter credit memos as receiving transactions
Credit memos cannot be entered in the receiving transaction entry screen. These transactions should behave similarly to payables transactions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-...

UPDATE Table with multiple textboxes
I have three unbound textboxes on a form. Each textbox is used to input the amount of money A,B,C deposited. textbox1 is labeled A, textbox2 labeled B,.... When the user clicks a button, I need to update the table to add a row for A then add a new row for B and then C. Below is the code I have so far for the update, but I can't figure out how to repeat the update for B & C. Lastly, the table has a field named 'memo'. I would like to add the textbox caption to that field on each record. So, for the first record, the deposit field would be whatever num...

multiple 3D equations in one excel surface chart
hi all i'm trying to draw in excel multiple 3d equtions(x,y,z) inside of one excel surface chart does anyone have simple way of doing it i have the link for one equation chart but from there i'm little bit lost http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/3d_surface/ What's the problem? If your data is of 3D type, just plot it as such. -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "thread" wrote: > hi all > i'm trying to draw in excel multiple 3d equtions(x,y,z) inside of one > excel...

VB code to import Excel sheet
I'm looking for the VB code to copy an Excel Sheet to an Access 2007 table. The sheet in is a know location. I also want to clear the Access table prior to importing the Excel Sheet. Thanks Take a look at what Ken Snell has at http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/EXCEL_Import.htm -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "BobC" <Bob.CallenNoSpamm@cox.net> wrote in message news:TBgZm.57278$ZF3.39461@newsfe13.iad... > I'm looking for the VB code to copy an Excel Sheet to an Access 2007 > table. The she...

data in single column split to multiple col's based on header
Hi All, I have data in three diff columns, e.g: column A column B column C 1 absman a 1 folklore b 2 internet c 2 absman d 3 folklore e 3 internet f I want these to be segregated under different heads based on the unique ID in column A with header (col B) and pull the data in Col C Result shld be something like this Headet absman folklore internet 1 a b 2 d c 3 Could ypu please help or I need to run vlookup by splitting the data, I have 17 million rows of data (split in 2 files) to be pulled under 16 heads. Your help in this regard is highly appreciated. -...

[ANN] Share one account with multiple users and/or computers
PROBLEM: * You are in a situation where two or more people check the same account but have problems knowing who has acted on the message(s) or see a flagged message for your attention. This is further complicated by platform and email application (e.g. Outlook, Entourage and Apple mail). * You are the only user but access your account from multiple computers. Continue reading for the solution along with info on IMAP and POP accounts as well as IMAP providers: Share one account with multiple users and/or computers (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2009/01/share...

copying a formula down a column
I am trying to copy a formula down a column where c1=a1,c2=a4,c3=a7 an so on but when Itry to drag the formula down the column it doesn't cop properly. Does anyone know a simple answer to this. Thanks in advance ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Put in C1: =INDIRECT("A"&3*ROW()-2) Copy down col C -- hth Max ----------------------------------------- Please reply in newsgroup Use xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com for email ----------...

multiple emails #3
Hey does anyone know why outlook is sending multiple emails to my distribution list? Please help it's really annoying my clients. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook-Duplicates.asp -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:052f01c3b25b$d0974b10$a401280a@phx.gbl, Jim wrote: > Hey does anyone know why outlook is sending multiple > emails to my distribution list? Please help it's really &...

Adding Figures based on a different columns info
Dear Experts I have a workbook where row a = a number and row b = text ie gift, win, donation etc. What I am trying to achieve is to add all the gifts, all the wins and all the donations as seperate numbers, I could do this individually but as there are 500 plus rows it would seem sensible to try to have this formula driven Thanks in advance for any guidance Rgds Steve =SUMIF(B1:B500,"Gift",A1:A500) or if the text Gift is entered into cell C1, =SUMIF(B1:B500,C1,A1:A500) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "wowster0&qu...

Searching for partial data in a column
I am searching for partial data in column and want to return all possible queries. Example: Search item in cell B1 Find all items on a second sheet in column a1 that contain b1 from original sheet. Not looking for exact matches, in other words a1 contains "exchangers" and on the other sheet column a1 might contain "heat exchangers" or just "exchangers" I want to return not only "heat exchangers" or "exchangers" but also the info in the rest of the row. A1 B1 1 Item Location ...

Not able to revise the already entered hours in PWA 2003
While trying to revise already entered hours in PWA we are getting following error message. "There is a problem updating some of the the task information because of the conflicts with the project server database. Contact the server admin about these tasks. Some actuals on tasks were not updated" We checked the project plan and the hours entered in PWA and in the project plan for the task & duration in question and they are nowhere in sync (Actuals in Project plan are double the actuals in PWA 2003). Can some one suggest what needs to be done to resolve this is...

Getting to the last data row in a spreagsheet
Is there any way to find the last row with data in a spreadsheet from with VB? -- Jonathan Blitz AnyKey Limited Israel "When things seem bad Don't worry and shout Just count up the times Things have worked themselves out." Hi one way: dim rng as range set rng = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp) msgbox rng.value -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jonathan Blitz wrote: > Is there any way to find the last row with data in a spreadsheet from > with VB? Jonathan, Try something like the following. Change RowNum to the desired row number...

Data List liek autotrader
How would you set up a car slection data list, say exactly lik autotrader or ebay where you can pick make of car, THEN the models of cars pop u depending on the make u select, and the year as well. Basically like your are pickign out a car on a professiona website(just alot fewer cars), how would i go about i -- prelude994 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- prelude994e's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1601 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27550 You can create dependent d...

multiple outbox items
HELP!!! my (digital camera pictures are attached) to outgoing mail, but- the mail is being sent over 9 times!!!! how can I set my outlook so it only sends ONE time to each individual?????? ...

flip columns to rows
Is there any way to 'flip' a worksheet with one command, so that columns become rows (or rows become columns)? Have you tried the Transpose function? "captain fantastic" wrote: > Is there any way to 'flip' a worksheet with one command, so that columns become > rows (or rows become columns)? > captain fantastic wrote: >Is there any way to 'flip' a worksheet with one command, so that columns become >rows (or rows become columns)? Not one command, but you could write a macro. Select all Copy Paste Special tick "Transpose" Chris ...

Data connection
my question is about excel just to get an other excel data connection... "nico" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E70508-C937-4C43-8EC9-0767CF2F3672@microsoft.com... > my question is about excel just to get an other excel data connection... And what is your question? ...

Converting data....
Dear all, i need your special knowledges for converting a table. I have a table with special format having values for last year data, budget and actual of this year. (3 columns) and there are 2 columns of having as a percentage the difference bteween thos three columns. The values are in a local currency for each shop. i.e. USA has dollars. There is anyway that i can transform those values automatically to Euro. Either by coping the tables, or using currency converter, or doing a "tric"? Any good suggestions? Thanks in advance Manos Manos, Assuming your US$ value is in...

concatenate then delete original data
Hi there I recently found the concatenate function which is really helpful. I was wanting to know if there is a way I can perform this function and then be able to delete the original data and keep the combined data? I managed to do this in a CSV file by saving and closing, however this does not seem to work in a normal xlsx file. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Colin After you concatenate the data, you can convert it to values: select the range Copy|paste special|values Then delete the original data. If this doesn't help, maybe you can explain how it fails for you. ...

Multiple Leads Conversions
If I meet with several people from the same company at one session, collect their Business cards, and then input them into CRM; How do I later convert them all to Contacts in a single account? -- Gadi its a long way but assuming crm 3.0 convert each lead to an account and contact then merge two accounts together and keep repeating till you have one account ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Gadi" <someone@example.com> wrote in message news:99311522-CDFB-452E-A23B-436DF03F153B@microsoft.com... > If I ...

Consolidating multiple sheets
I have over 70 sheets with the exact same layout which I want to consolidate. There is a list of all the sheet names on my summary page in Cells L6:L77. I tried using: =SUM(INDIRECT("'"&L6:L77&"'!AV32")) with AV32 being the first cell on each sheet I want to summarise. But it only returns the amount from the first sheet. Any ideas? -- http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~pele Phil, Look at Data - Consolidate. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com/ ------------------------------------------- "Phil Osman" <PhilOsman@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Adding separate accumulators for multiple cells
I've learned to add an accumulator to multiple cells using the code on http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Static dAccumulator As Double With Target If Not Intersect(.Cells, Range("C8:O9")) Is Nothing Then If Not IsEmpty(.Value) And IsNumeric(.Value) Then dAccumulator = dAccumulator + .Value Else dAccumulator = 0 End If Application.EnableEvents = False .Value = dAccumulator Application.Ena...

Sectioning a single plotted line into multiple colors
Hi, I'm trying to plot a column of data values and I need to designat certain sections of this data with a different color on the line. I this possible? How can I do this? Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Suppose your data are in A1:A20 and you want A11:A20 to be a different color from the first part of the range. Move A11:A20 to B11:B20. Plot A1:B20 as two columnar series. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel...

Multiple *.pst files in "All Mail Folders"
Dear All: I have multiple *.pst files that have been created over the last 10 years. Most are still on the old 2000 format ie not the new 2003 format. Some relate to specific projects and others relate to series of companies etc etc. They were all under the former 2 gig limits in size for pst files. I would like to have those files available in the " All Mail Folders" section in Outlook 2003. However, I get an "out of resources" when I bring those files into the folder area and try to open a pst file to read an email or deposit a new email in that file/folder. (abc.pst...