Embedding Word table in Excel cell

Is there any way in which I can embed a small MS Word table in an Excel cell?
Thanks.
--
Larry Lester

Copy / paste as a picture.  Pictures can always be re-sized and re-positioned
--
Gary's Student

"Larry Lester" wrote:

> Is there any way in which I can embed a small MS Word table in an Excel cell?
> Thanks.
> --
> Larry Lester
0
GarysStudent (1572)
10/24/2005 12:35:25 PM
Gary's reply works for pasting the table in as a graphic object _on_ an XL
sheet, but you cannot paste a graphic into a cell as cell content.

If you simply Paste to a cell, the corresponding number of cells will be
filled with the content copied, including formatting. Or you can use Paste
Special-Text and paste the data content from the Word table as unformatted
text.

HTH |:>)

"Larry Lester" wrote:

> Is there any way in which I can embed a small MS Word table in an Excel cell?
> Thanks.
> --
> Larry Lester
0
CyberTaz (411)
10/24/2005 2:12:01 PM
Hello there Larry,

Insert | Object | Microsoft Word Document

HTH

--
Regards,
Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)

"Larry Lester" <LarryLester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way in which I can embed a small MS Word table in an Excel
> cell?
> Thanks.
> --
> Larry Lester

0
firefytr (112)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Pivot Table Question #5

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

How to get to email from Word

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...