email from excel workbook button does nothing

In my old version of excel(2003) as long as i had outlook open i could email
directly from the worksheet. Now i have office 2007 with "windows mail" when
i press the button in the "quick access" tool bar it does nothing.
I have tried having widows mail open when I do it too but the only way i can
send is by making file attachments. seems like the long way around.
Is there something I am doing wrong? I have tried to read some of the

Please help,

Mark

0
mvolpe (1)

hi Mark

Is Windows Mail your default mail program

See Start>Default programs in Vista

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"mvolpe@sonicpartnernet.com" <mvolpe@sonicpartnernet.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In my old version of excel(2003) as long as i had outlook open i could email
> directly from the worksheet. Now i have office 2007 with "windows mail" when
> i press the button in the "quick access" tool bar it does nothing.
> I have tried having widows mail open when I do it too but the only way i can
> send is by making file attachments. seems like the long way around.
> Is there something I am doing wrong? I have tried to read some of the
>
> Please help,
>
> Mark

0
rondebruin (3790)