Drop down box with country list #3

Hi Bob,
Thanks for your good suggestion, appreciate it!
John.

--
john liem

windows live block list help
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_04E7_01CAA00F.21DD8640 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello and good day to all=20 does any one know any way to get names out or off the block list in the = messenger when the other user has not or will not delete my user id = email address from their list I have tried contacting the other user to = get them to delete my id but a few of the ids in the block list are from = them dumb spim bots and I just want them out of it can some one try and...

SRM 3.0 for SBS
Trying to "test" install CRM 3.0 for SBS on a SBS 2003 Premium R2 server. Installation gives option to install a sql Report Server or use existing. The one it tries to install is SQL 2000 and the screen says it is not compatible with other versions of SQL. So will the install allow you to connect to the SBS 2003's SQL 2005 Workgroup Report Server? Can;t find this answer anywhere! Thanks, KBB In answer to your first question, yes. You have to install SQL 2005 Reporting Services, then connect to this during CRM setup "KBB" <kbbnospam@dontspamme123.org> w...

Blank Emails #3
Hello, Environment is Exchange 2003 Standard loaded on a Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition. My users are using Outlook 2002(XP) and some of them are using Outlook 2003. Some of them create Rich Text, some Plain Text, some HTML. I have been going through trying all different ones for them. This has never happened until Exchange 2003 (installed roughly 1 1/2 Months ago). Problem only popped up a week ago. The problem is, users are sending and recieving blank emails occasionally. Even the copy that goes into their 'Sent' Items is blank. They all have the latest Service Pa...

Msg Box question
I have several reports that are run by queries. Most of these queries have date range parameters that must be entered by the operator. I have one query that I ask only for a week ending date. This is driving mgmt nuts because they are used to entering a beginning date first, followed by the ending date. I hard wire the beginning date myself. How can I get a msg box to pop up to tell people what my hardwired date is? Ideas? I believe you're describing pop-up Parameter Input Boxes, not message boxes. One option is to use a form to enter the parameter values rather than simply h...

Drop line on only one data point in series
Is it possible to add a drop line to only one data point in a series? If so, how? I believe attaching an autoshape line to a single data point would also meet my needs. I would like to be able to have a single data point marked with a line that doesn't require repositioning every time I add new points to the end of the series, which is daily. Any ideas? An autoshape would move anytime a heavy truck drove by. You could add custom negative error bars to the series, where the range containing the values contained zero for each point except for the one you want the drop line for. Easie...

Combo Box List Content Control
I want both the code and corresponding English translation to appear in the dropdown box. The codes are in col A, and the translations are in col B. Under Properites, ListFillRange I have entered: Jobs!A2:B200. Only column A is shown in the dropdown box. Also, when I select one of the dropdown options I get a VB error with my "Jobs!A2:B200" displayed in the VB code. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks. Did you change the columncount property to 2? Be aware that the both columns will appear when you click on the dropdown arrow, but only one value will appear in ...

How to Exclude Account from Budget when Option Check Box is Inactive?
I want to exclude the income in my retirement accounts from being included in the budget planning and being shown as income in monthly reports. In the account details, the option is "checked" to include in budget planner but the lined is grayed out and in-active and thus I can't uncheck it. How to uncheck? ...

global address lists, and or distribution lists
Was wondering if it is possible to create a distribution list that can function similarly to a global address list. The stated purpose of a distribution list is to be able to coordinate a mass email to a set a pre-selected individuals. I want to know if it's possible to have a list, separate from those individuals already listed in the global address book, so that you can access a certain individual, or a group of people from within the list, and email them separately, not as one joint email. If this is possible, I was wondering about how to set it up in microsoft outlook 2002...

Help With Sorting #3
Gudday to all XL gurus. I need some help on using the SORT function. I have a list of 100 competitors in a scoring spreadsheet that I hav written. I was trying to sort by surname (a-z). The problem is that this list i generated elsewhere and contains VLOOKUP functions. Obviously if i hav less than 100 competitors I end up with some cells appear blank bu contain VLOOKUP functions. XL sorts them first and I want them sorte last after the surnames (a-z). I cant add a helper column as this lis relates to over 48,000 forumulaes and functions that are already added If I add a helper column I have...

List Boxes #2
Can someone tell me how to correct the following code so that both columns in the listbox will be updated? Only the first column distplays Dim MyArray() ReDim MyArray(mycount, 1) usrGLDist.lstOutput.ColumnCount = 2 For i = 0 To rst.Count - 1 MyArray(i, 0) = rst.Value("descr") MyArray(i, 1) = rst.Value("pcamt") rst.MoveNext Next i 'Load ListBox1 usrGLDist.lstOutput.List() = MyArray Richard wrote : > Can someone tell me how to correct the following code so that both > columns in the listbox will be updated? Only the first col...

How to sum the 3 best scores for every country in a contest?
To sum the 3 highest numbers, following functions can be used in a really nice combination: =SUM(LARGE(A1:A100, {1,2,3} ) ) But how to add an condition to it? Example: Column A below are the scores for induvudual persons in a contest. Column B below is the country they are competing for .. How to add the sum of the 3 best scores for each country ? The correct answer should be 213+199+187=599 for USA and 198+158+135=491 for Canada. A B 141 USA 199 USA 135 CAN 187 USA 158 CAN 145 USA 213 USA 198 CAN 120 USA 180 CAN Reall...

How to make a pop up combo box like calendar pop up
I have a form with a series of text boxes for entering order information. But because i want to be able to select more than one entry from a combo box, I thought it would be nice to have each item added to a text box and for neatness and ease of programmability, I'd like it if a combo box would pop up beside the text box much like the date picker pops up when entering a date field. Then each item selected could get appended to what's already in the text box. So my questions are: Does such a thing already exist and i can just download it and add it to my database? ...

I need a list of command line switches for Microsoft WORD.
I am using a Shell command to execute Microsoft WORD 2003. I need to halt execution of VBA code until WORD finishes it's task. Is there a command line switch for WORD to cause it to pause the VBA function until it is finished? Is there a VBA command to pause execution of code until WORD finishes? Thanks. I am pretty sure the answer to your specific question is "No". If you tell us exactly what you are doing, including from where the Shell command is being executed, maybe we can suggest another way that will overcome the problem. -- Hope this helps. Please r...

CRM 3.0 Web client performance questions
Hello - I seem to have a bit of a connundrum here and was wondering if anyone else has experienced a simmilar issue. We've currently got CRM 3.0 up and working but I have gotten some questions regarding performance from some of my users that access CRM using the web client on a WAN link. They are overseas and the server is located in the US. They've got a 512kb connection and we've got a full t-1 connection. They are stating that it can take them anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 min to load a page. So, I had them do some investigating and testing with some other machines ...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

Formula to process 3 cells using IF statements
I have 3 columns of experimental data (C:E). Row 30 contains the sums (C30:E30). I need a formula that will examine the three sums and return the column number that has the lowest sum. If more than one column is lowest, select one randomly. Example: C30 D30 E30 Result 10 11 12 1 (C) 22 20 21 2 (D) 32 31 30 3 (E) 40 41 40 Randomly select 1 or 3 51 50 50 Randomly select 2 or 3 60 60 60 Randonly select 1, 2, or 3 Can this be done with IF statements or do I need to write a macro? Well, this is a bit cumbersome, but it se...

3 Hole Punch
Is there a was I can see where my three hole punch is going to be placed? In a brochure that I am doing I don't want some items to be right in line of my punch holes? Strike a guideline where the holes will be, don't create anything beyond the guideline. Normally it will be about a half inch, but I'd measure if I were you. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Jason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F20C9C01-BE4E-4F9C-AAE8-503832CC48C0@microsoft.com... > Is there a ...

outlook 2003 and hotmail #3
I use outlook 2003 to access my hotmail. The other day I tried to send an e-mail with a 1M attachment to a friend of mine, who also uses hotmail. The message did not get through due to it's size. The problem I now have is that the message is still in my outbox and I can't remove it. I can't even open it. If I try to open it I get a meesage "cannot open, transfer of message has already started". My mail message to my friend seems to be permanently stationed in the outbox. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do to get rid of it, any solution which does not inv...

Possible Repost: MS CRM 1.3 Exams Revamp
Received this email yesterday: Improved Microsoft CRM Exams Microsoft Business Solutions will release three improved Microsoft CRM certification exams. The exams will become available worldwide through VUE testing centers on August 15, 2004 and Prometric testing centers on September 15, 2004. The improved exams are: Applications Professional, Customization, and Installation and Configuration. With the demand and volume of exam attempts as well as market feedback, the improvements incorporate updates and changes that are designed to better measure of the proficiency threshold for Micro...

.NET 3.5
Hello, Does anyone of you know how I can force vb.net to remove the handle of a local DLL which I used beforehand with Reflection. Here is a fragment of the code. I have a base class and a derived class. This app only knows the base class and creates an Instance of the derived class by using Reflection which works fine. The only problem I have is that the local DLL file is blocked (I can't delete it) as long as I don't close the Application Dim GetCustomModule as BaseClass Dim dll As Assembly = Assembly.LoadFrom("c:\tools\DerivedCass.dl...

Comparing two email lists
Hi. I'm trying to find a function or way to compare two lists of email addresses and see the difference between the two. I have an email distribution list from a long time ago and one from recent and need to know which names have been added and which names were dropped. Can anybody help me with this? also feel free to email me at crellwanger@aol.com Thanks so much for your help. I have been struggling with this same type of scenario on and off for a few months. I finally have the ultimate solution for dealing with two lists that have matches and also potentially many difference...

Check box to click on in excel or word
I am needing to add a shadow outlined box that you can click on in a document in either word or excel. I did it in the old excel but I'm having difficulty in the new Microsoft Office. The old and the new Office?...which versions would that be...nevermind...actually you should ask this in an Excel newsgroup this one is for Publisher (a desktop publishing program). -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "ThePools" <ThePools@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A86070-537B-404A-A39B-CFC06CAECBA0@microsoft.c...

Adding entry to validation list without retyping all lists
OK so I have a worksheet with a drop-down list that has the states of the US listed. In the next column are 50 dependant drop down lists that have various cities listed, and depending on which state you choose, the drop down list of that state's cities shows. Is there any way I can include the option "Other" in the cities column (call it column B) without going back to my list source (my list is a named range) and typing in "other" in the lists of each of the 50 states. I am a little too lazy to do all that if I don't have to. Thank you for your time being...

Having trouble with combo boxes.
Is it possible to to use Multiple Combo Boxes to narrow down choices for specfic data in a worksheet? Example: User Selects from choices in Combo Box 1, the choice from that gives the choices for Combo Box 2, which gives you the choices for Combo Box 3? All the Data to fill Combo Box 3 is in an excel worksheet in the same workbook as the User Form. I have the worksheet set up as named ranges "CLLI_GA", etc... Combo box 1 = Customer (Approx 8 customers) Combo box 2 = State (Approx 9 States) Combo box 3 = Office (400 Offices per State) I got the first...

Global address list restrictions?
Is there a way to allow an email client to see our exchange servers globabl contact list to view the name and email address only. we have a case where we need to give a user an exchange email account but we do not what the user to be able to use the global address list to view personal information such as there address or the department they work ing(from AD). Thanks James This article has a lot of relevant information: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822940/en-us Nue "James1234" <James1234@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D0300E9-52F8-41FB-BD1D-1C1...