Displaying cell references next to embedded cells in Word 2000

Hello Group.

I've embedded some excel cells into my report written in Word 2000. Is
there a way I can display the cell references next to the embedded object
in the printout.

For example if cells B10:C15 are the embedded cells, I want those who read
the printed document to see exactly which rows and which columns the
numbers belong to. Something like this:

    	B    	C
10  Jan    10%
11  Feb    15%
12  Mar    34%
13  Apr    14%
14  May    10%
15  Jun    12%

So when I say somthing like "The formula used here is C10/SUM(C10:C15)" my
readers would be able to refer to the embedded object and do the
calculations themselves if they wished.

Is this at all possible?

I will appreciate any information on this problem.

TC

See if this will work;

Double-click the Excel object, go to Excel's Page Setup and click the tab
labeled Sheet. Click the option for Row & Column Headings.

HTH |:>)

On 4/9/05 12:14 AM, in article Xns963390D75FF2Dtheconsigliere@203.26.24.228,
"The Consigliere" wrote:

> Hello Group.
>
> I've embedded some excel cells into my report written in Word 2000. Is
> there a way I can display the cell references next to the embedded object
> in the printout.
>
> For example if cells B10:C15 are the embedded cells, I want those who read
> the printed document to see exactly which rows and which columns the
> numbers belong to. Something like this:
>
> B     C
> 10  Jan    10%
> 11  Feb    15%
> 12  Mar    34%
> 13  Apr    14%
> 14  May    10%
> 15  Jun    12%
>

> So when I say somthing like "The formula used here is C10/SUM(C10:C15)" my
> readers would be able to refer to the embedded object and do the
> calculations themselves if they wished.
>
> Is this at all possible?
>
> I will appreciate any information on this problem.
>
> TC

-- generaltaz1@comSpaMcast.net

0
xyz410 (17)