display in taskbar in excel 2000

Hello,

Have a problem!

I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen
in the taskbar.
Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel.
Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the
Taskbar.

Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I
2x open excel.

Regards Rob
0
hezingen1 (1)

Hi Rob,

I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but
try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK
the Windows in Taskbar.

Hope this will help.
~jaeson

number rounding in MS Excel

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Need macro help to close excel

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

How do I disable the handicapped feature in Excel?
Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does anyone know how to reverse this? Duh! Nevermind. Not an Excel problem. Control Panel - Handicapped feature. Thanks. "TIrish" wrote: > Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to > hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does > anyone know how to reverse this? ...

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...

ACC: How to Display Line Numbers on Subform Records
I found this article on MS' website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q120913/ but ran into problems when I pasted the code and tried to compile it. It gives a Compile Error: Method or data member not found when it reached the line below: RS.FindFirst "[" & KeyName & "] = " & KeyValue and it highlights "FindFirst". I have a sub-form (child) of a parent form's and I have a variable in the child that the user currently manually increments from 1,2,3 and so forth. Can this not be done w/o the user's intervention? Hi, ...