Detailed Time Sheet (overtime, comp time, vacation used)

I need to track in time, out time, in time, out time, overtime, vacation
totals (received/used), comp received, comp used, and so.

I would recommend to write all the headers on row 1, and start entering the
data on row 2.  Any column that is a calculation, enter a formula (for
example, if column E is the difference of column D and C, enter "=D2-C2") and
format the cells as you want the data to be presented (date/time, number,
etc.)

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

"Robert D. Sandersfeld" wrote:

> I need to track in time, out time, in time, out time, overtime, vacation
> totals (received/used), comp received, comp used, and so.
You should keep in mind that an Excel time is really a fraction
of a day.    You can read more about Date and Time at
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/datetime.htm
and on a page by Chip Pearson at
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm
you will also find sample timesheet  that you can download from one of
Chip's pages.    And there is  simple timesheet on John Walkenbach's pages
as well try a search on his page.   http://www.j-walk/ss/excel
---
HTH,