copying data from folder to folder

I have folders on a server, one folder for each branch office.  Within each
branch folder, I have several folders labeled Warehouse, etc..  In the
warehouse folder, I have several excel workbooks (one for each month, etc.),
each comprised of 8 to 10 worksheets.

If I add lines in one branch warehouse worksheet, can I have the other
branch warehouse worksheets set up to copy that data?  TIA
0
rpw (18)

You can have a "Master" workbook
Then link the others to that one, so it can be updated when opened.

"RPW" wrote:

> I have folders on a server, one folder for each branch office.  Within each
> branch folder, I have several folders labeled Warehouse, etc..  In the
> warehouse folder, I have several excel workbooks (one for each month, etc.),
> each comprised of 8 to 10 worksheets.
>
> If I add lines in one branch warehouse worksheet, can I have the other
> branch warehouse worksheets set up to copy that data?  TIA
0
ufopilot (81)

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...

find data and autopaste when found