Copy data from one workbook to another workbook

I want to set up a new workbook using bits of data from existing workbooks.
Say data from workbook 'A' cell c21 to new workbook 'C' cell h42,
then from workbook 'B' cell f9 to new workbook 'C' cell h43
How do I do this?
0
DizzyDes (6)

Copy and paste special as link or paste special as values if you don't want
the link

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Dizzy Des" wrote:

> I want to set up a new workbook using bits of data from existing workbooks.
> Say data from workbook 'A' cell c21 to new workbook 'C' cell h42,
> then from workbook 'B' cell f9 to new workbook 'C' cell h43
> How do I do this?
0
PeoSjoblom (789)

OWA jumping mouse

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Customer check data

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

WLM transfer to another computer
Hi, I finally moved from Windows 7 RTM to Win7 Pro 64. I did it by installing the new OS on a brand new hard drive, then installed my old hard drive in a 2.5" external enclosure. I've been successful in moving most of my files and settings over, but WLM is the exception. Can someone help answer these questions for me: 1. Where are the actual mail files stored? 2. Where is the account login info stored? 3. In Outlook and OE installing on a new computer, even after moving files, prompted for a full redownload off of the POP server. Anyway to avoid this? Is ther...

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...