convert WKS file to 2007 excel

Any ideas?
Mike

Do you have a previous Excel version that you an open it with?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Mike Stewart" <MikeStewart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any ideas?
> Mike

0
BobNGs (423)
1/6/2009 8:14:57 AM
I have 2003 but it will not open it ether.
Mike

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

> Do you have a previous Excel version that you an open it with?
>
> --
> __________________________________
> HTH
>
> Bob
>
> "Mike Stewart" <MikeStewart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Any ideas?
> > Mike

Normally 2003 should open a .wks file

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*_Membership_is_free_* & allows file upload ->faster and better answers
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=46892

2003 should open a .wks file, then you can save it as .xls.

--
__________________________________

>I have 2003 but it will not open it ether.
> Mike
>
> "Bob Phillips" wrote:
>
>> Do you have a previous Excel version that you an open it with?
>>
>> --
>> __________________________________
>> HTH
>>
>> Bob
>>
>> "Mike Stewart" <MikeStewart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Any ideas?
>> > Mike

0
BobNGs (423)

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

Linking files 2 ways

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

File size #11

find action on log file

Using Relative path for XML data file?

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error