convert time into decimal #2

=IF(E44="","X",E40-E44)

the formula above where E40 is the time now, and E44 is the time of 2 hours
ago.  I want to return 2 instead of 2:00 PM.  How do I do this?  I do this
but it does not work (E40-E44)*24.

0
Richard

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Convert Miles to Kilometeres
Hi Is there a formula i can use that will automatically convert a number entered into Kilometers in my Access tables Ie someone has entered 3 miles and i need to know how many Kilometers it is as i am not very good with convertions -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Multiply the miles by 1.6 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Shazza" <shazzalowe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:F84966F8-C15C-491A-B55A-0D41AA5C05AE@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there a f...

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Run time error 5 : HQClient

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Time Format Question
Hello, I currently have time entered like this: 173517 90207 I need to look like this: 5:35 p.m. 9:02 a.m. I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so far. Thank you. With your values in column AA, try: =TIME(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-4),LEFT(RIGHT(A1,4),2),RIGHT(A1,2)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Toria" wrote: > Hello, > I currently have time entered like this: > 173517 > 90207 > > I need to look like this: > 5:35 p.m. > 9:02 a.m. > > I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so fa...

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

Convert to tif
Hi all, I am using OfficeXP (Excel 2002). I would like to ask how to convert the Excel file (or Word doc file) to tif? Thanks a lot. Billy Hi Billy tif is a picture file format ... one way to do it, but this won't work if the document or worksheet is greater than 1 screen in size ... is to do alt & printscreen to "caputure" a picture of the workbook, then open paint (program / accessories / paint) and choose edit / paste you can cut out the bits you don't want and then do file / save as and choose the type of TIF a better solution might be to look at using a PDF...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...