Confirm Delete Message Disable

When I delete a sheet which has data I get the standared confirmation dialog
allowing me to delete or cancel. This is a problem because I would like to do
this from a remote VB pgrogam.

Is there a way to disable this dialog ?
0
RiosPapa (2)

Try,

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'Your code to do your thing
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Regards,
Alan
"RiosPapa" <RiosPapa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I delete a sheet which has data I get the standared confirmation
> dialog
> allowing me to delete or cancel. This is a problem because I would like to
> do
> this from a remote VB pgrogam.
>
> Is there a way to disable this dialog ?

0
alan111 (581)
10/7/2005 7:10:12 PM
Yes this did the trick, thankyou for the timely and accurate support,
 Have a great day

"Alan" wrote:

> Try,
>
> Application.DisplayAlerts = False
> 'Your code to do your thing
> Application.DisplayAlerts = True
>
> Regards,
> Alan
> "RiosPapa" <RiosPapa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I delete a sheet which has data I get the standared confirmation
> > dialog
> > allowing me to delete or cancel. This is a problem because I would like to
> > do
> > this from a remote VB pgrogam.
> >
> > Is there a way to disable this dialog ?

0
RiosPapa (2)

Can I restore emails deleted from POP3 after I had setup outlook?
Can I restore emails deleted from POP3 after I had setup outlook? After setup I realized there is an option to retain new mail on the server, but all past emails have been deleted. ...

out of office messages
i have an outlook 2002 exchange on my windows 2000 and i am trying to figure out how to attach an out of office message to another computer on my network. ...

can't edit a forwarding message with Outlook
When forwarding a message using plain text, I can not edit, underline, change font, etc. Karen <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When forwarding a message using plain text, I can not edit, > underline, change font, etc. Plain text doesn't allow formatting. That's the point of plain text. -- Brian Tillman ...

alter the content of the from box in a message
in outlook my "from" box automatically defaults to the email from me and that is the email address issued to me by my ISP that I entered at inception. I want my default email to read a different email which corresponds not to my ISP but to my web site and email service by my web hosters? for example my outlook says that my emails are from blanchard@btinternet.com in my signature block i type my small company details and include my company website and my email which is mail@blanchardcon.com etc how do i get this email to appear as a default in the "from" box? Enter i...

error message while opening the stored proc.
Can anybody view the stored procedure code - installed by eConnect on GPS database (Stored procs created after you install eConnect e.g. taSopHdrIvcInsert) I get error message while opening the stored proc. Error 20585: [SQL-DMO]/*******Encrypted object is not transferable, and script can not be generaqted. ******/ any comments ? ...

Delete a class.
Hi, I have a simple question here... how can I remove a class in the Visual C++ workspace? I don't seem to be able to just hitting the delete key on the keyboard... Thanks. Leo > I have a simple question here... how can I remove a class in the Visual > C++ workspace? I don't seem to be able to just hitting the delete key on > the keyboard... Thanks. VC++ will read the Header/Source files to prorduce the Class tab list... So do... 1) delete the code can make the entry in the list in your cause delete the whole class in the header and it is gone from the class lis...

How do I delete a selection w/o having to confirm my deletion?
I keep getting a "Delete Yes/No" prompt on my task bar after highlighting text and then hitting the delete button. I then have to hit the Y key to tell it yes, I do want this deleted. It's an irritating extra step. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/UnableToDeleteText.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ChiTown Reenie" <ChiTown Reenie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8551E9A4-251E-4E65-A646-B8389DFB956F@microsoft.com... >I keep getting a "Del...

VBA Error message
Hi there, We are trying to do some code to access some SQL 200 tables using ADO 3.6 and I always get the following error Run-Time error '3633': Cannot load DLL: '?????L?' I have tried every solution that I could find on the Microsoft site and I even Google on this error and tried everything. Here is the code that I am using and I get the error message on the Set wrk line. Anyone can help me ? ' Create connnect string. strConnect = "ODBC;DSN=eEnterprise;UID=sa;PWD=;DATABASE=TWO" ' Create ODBCDirect workspace. Set wrk = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace(&quo...

Menu wont delete!
My application uses a CMDIFrameWnd to display documents. The documents are generated in a CMDIChildWnd object. The problem is the the MDI child (i think) is creating an extra menu on top which I dont need. I tried deleting the menu inside the OnCreate method, but it does not get rid of the menu. Here is how my application looks right now with two menus at the top. http://www.limefocus.net/screenshot4.jpg Here is a snippet of code that I used to delete the top menu: int CChildFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { this->GetMenu()->DestroyMenu(); this->SetMenu(NUL...

OL 2003
Hello, I recently began receiving e-mails from a Listserv group that is work related. Unfortunately, some messages are arriving with the MIME message below: ----- Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=__Part4D6FD98F.0__=" This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to properly handle MIME multipart messages. ----- How can I set up Outlook 2003 to translate these e-mails? Thanks, SCT sctvoice <sctvoice2@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I recently began ...

OnNewWindow2 message help.
Hi there, I have the following code: void CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg::OnNewWindow2(LPDISPATCH* ppDisp, BOOL* Cancel) { // create new instance of iespy LPDISPATCH tmpDisp; CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg* dlgPop = new CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg; // create form dlgPop->Create(IDD_MFCIEEVTSPY_DIALOG); // register as browser dlgPop->m_webBrowser.SetRegisterAsBrowser(true); tmpDisp = dlgPop->m_webBrowser.GetApplication(); dlgPop->m_webBrowser.UpdateWindow(); *ppDisp = tmpDisp; // dump data to the window. AddEventToList(WBListBox, "NewWindow2"); } which is kinda edited from the MSDN example of c...

Messages Delivered but not recived.
Our Exchange 2003 server is reciveing SMTP emails from OpenVMS. The problem is that when OpenVMS sends out a report which sends out mutlipole emails with text attachemnts only 4 or 5 of the 15 messages that are sent reach the inbox of the Outlook Client. I have looked at the Tracking Logs and it shows all 15 message being delivered with out any errors. I have tried sending the same report to 5 different users with the same results. I can send the report to other mail servers like yahoo and hotmail and everthing comes through fine. The messages are not being blocked by our virus software...

Message-Data file not properly closed???
Upon boot of Outlook, EVERYTIME, I get this message--Data file did not close properly the last time it was used and is being checked for problems. Performance might be affected by the check in progress. When I leave Outlook, I have made sure to close all files and exit properly. Is there some reason this happens? I even go back to my main screen now. Is there something more I should be doing. Did the file checking finish before you closed Outlook? If not, it will continue/restart the next time you start Outlook. If it still does this after the checking has completed, the...

Deleting Rows With Criteria
Hi there, I have data in columns A to BS [numeric and words] I want to delete all rows that do not contain the word Stoke from column K. The word Stoke may be on it's own or in a sentence [of no more than 5 words]. Any suggestions, Thanks, Bob I'd suggest using Data, Filter, Advanced Filter to create a new list of just the stoke rows. In the Criteria box point to a range off somewhere (that you create) that has the same header label as column K and in the cell below this: *stoke* -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Bob Beard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Message of: a program is trying to access email addresses
you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this. Why does this show up when a MAPI account tries to use this. It there something in a security setting I can change? Thanks. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Kim Newberry" <olgkim@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:004901c34d57$c602c670$a601280a@phx.gbl... > you...

setting up Vista-microsoft mail-getting POP3 server error message
What am I doing wrong? Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about the POP3 server. I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and service provider TWC or Time Warner Cable and the error message comes up. What should I do? Can you help me? On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:27:09 -0700, "asilocreo" <asilocreo@microsoft.com> wrote: >What am I doing wrong? >Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about >the POP3 server. I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and >service provider TWC or Ti...

How to disable CSpinButtonCtrl button
Hi, I just came across a piece of my old MFC code that I want to improve: A CSpinButtonCtrl is used to let the user browse through some database result sets. What I want to achieve is: When the first result is displayed, the left-arrow button of the CSpinButtonCtrl shall be disabled and when the user reaches the last result right-arrow button shall be disabled. I'm wondering what the easiest way to disable one of the two buttons is? Thanks, Guido ...

Prevent message from being Archived...?
Howdy, In OL2K, is there a way to prevent a specific message from being archived when the AutoArchive process occurs? Thanks, -- Kenneth If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS." Open the message once a week. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Kenneth asked: | Howdy, | | In OL2K, is there a way to prevent a specific message from being |...

Error Message #7
When attempting to start money 2003 receive the following error message."This application has asked the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the support team for more information." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Same error message. a fix that is often the first thing that any support person will have you try is to go to "RUN" and enter msmoney.exe -s this is some sort of database repair startup of Money. give it a try. >-----Original Message----- >When attempting to start money 2003 receive the following >error message....

How to combine Inbox messages
Hello, I use OE as my e-mail client. I have the same account configured on several computers. Is there a way of combining all the messages from the different computers into one. In other words, is there a way to combine all my inbox.dbx, deleted.dbx, etc. files. Any ideas will be greately appreciated. Gil ...

Can message journaling be done on a single mailbox in Ex2000
Hi all, Can message journalling be done on particular mailboxes. Or is there any other way to get copied all outgoing & incoming of PARTICULAR DEPARTMENT employees to its manager's mailbox. Thanks in advance Ivar "Ravi" <ravialahan_p@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1108009914.921986.318760 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com: > Can message journalling be done on particular mailboxes. > Or is there any other way to get copied all outgoing & incoming of > PARTICULAR DEPARTMENT employees to its manager's mailbox. You'll either need an event sink or a third...

Messages Awaiting Directory Lookup #5
I am having an issue where i have 30 + messages sitting in the Messages Awaiting Directory Lookup Queue. They are only for 2 different people. We are running server 2K3 and Exchange 2003 with SP2. Any emails that were being sent to any distributions lists with this person on it were not being delivered to anyone on the list.The people in question are out in a sattelite office and have there own exchange server in that office. Not sure where to look to find any answers. pls flow these kb to find your issue http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884996/en-us http://support.microsoft.com/kb/32833...

I cannot access any hyperlinks in e-mail messages I receive.
Somebody or something has changed access settings in my Outlook e-mail. If I click on a hyperlink I receive a message telling me that it can't perform this action and that this computer has restrictions and I should contact my system administrator. Unfortunately, that's me!! Help! woofandduke wrote: > Somebody or something has changed access settings in my Outlook e-mail. If I > click on a hyperlink I receive a message telling me that it can't perform > this action and that this computer has restrictions and I should contact my > system administrato...

error when deleting mailbox in exchange 55
Hi, i am having problems when trying to delete a mailbox in my exch 55. i receive the error c1040af4. does anybody know how to solve it? ...

/// commenting disabled? Generated from a template?
Not getting heard quick enough in newsgroup for visualstudio must be too many VB weenies ;-) so since this is a C# issue... When typing the three slashes I thought VS2008 would then generate a default <summary> comment block but that is not happening (anymore). I've tried devenv /installvstemplates and devenv /setup to reinstall templates but this type of commenting is still apparently not functioning. Anybody lose and then restore the XML commenting? This is a per project setting. Go to project properties, on the Build page, select XML documentation file. This w...