Comparing Data from three separate reports

I have three reports that I want to be able to extract the data that is the
same in all three under column a and b. Basicaly I want to find the account
number and name that are the same on all three reports, and be able to
extract the entire line of data on each.

example would be a finacial company looking for a client that has not paid a
bill in three consecutive months.
0
Davis (19)

Getting Data Shapes to Work with Custom Stencils
I imported a picture and saved it as a shape. Then I linked data from a SQL database. I can get the data to show up in the Shape Date, but I can't get a Data Graphic to appear. Note that I can get Data Graphics to work with out of the box shapes in the same drawing - just not the custom picture. Tried in both Visio 2007 and 2010 Beta. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance. ...

Simple wildcard parameter on report control
I have searched the database but cannot find a solution to this problem. I have written a text box control on an access report as follows: =IIf([CaseNo] Like "A-*", DCount("[CaseNo]","QuarterlyCompilationStart","[Determ]='AR Prelim'"),"None") Some of our cases begin with *A-* and others with *C-*. This expression results in all the 'AR Prelim' records are counted regardless of what they begin with. I've also tried: =IIf("[CaseNo] ='A-*'",DCount("[CaseNo]","QuarterlyCompilationStar...

How to Arrange Data for Chart
I charted the following data in a clustered column chart. Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 FY07 - Total 167 23 20 43 81 FY08 - Total 178 22 40 26 90 These are total department errors segregated by levels for each fiscal year. There are 3 different departments involved. What I did was just total the errors for each FY and each level. Now my boss wants to see how many errors were performed within each level by Dept A, Dept B and Dept C and compare the 2 fiscal years. I hope I’m explaining...

Money Budget Reports
I am testing out Money Essentials and have a few questions (note: the help tool is pretty weak compared to other MS products). 1. Monthly budget tracker is cool, but how do you add items for which you paid a few days before the current month started. For example, I pay my Mortgage a few days before the first of the month - but I want it to show up in the budget tracker for April. 2. How do I offset large onetime payments out of the consolidated pie "spending categories"? For example, I paid off a credit card last month and it shows Credit Card Payments/Transfers as a hug...

Users and Asset Data linked on Form
Hello everyone, I have two tables, one a Staff list and the other an Asset list extracted from seperate databases, the information in the tables has absolutely no common data, I have a form with the user name and other bits and pieces on from the staff list and also a drop down list of all asset numbers which I can then select the appropiate asset number from then, that asset number and other details I would like to be associated to that user. I have tried, I have done this in the past about 4 years ago but I cannot remember any of it! Any help would most appreciated Cheers David David, T...

How do I put Excel data into a US map format?
I want to feed Excel data about population and trends into a map format instead of a bar graph or pie chart. Is there a plug-in or some such thing that I can use that works with Excel? Ultimately, I want to have each state depicted by a color code for a range of population or an amount of certain data. I am using Excel 2002 in a Windows XP environment. ...

how do I sum only visible data in a column
I have some rows manually hidden, Please is there a formula I can apply to return the sum of the unhidden data contain in a column? Hi Afolabi, If you don't want to use VBA (create a UDF), you could review the following pages: http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/ExcelNames08.htm http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/ExcelNames09.htm In any case, there is a fundamental issue with both approaches: since hiding/unhiding rows doesn't trigger any event, such event will have to be forced from time to time, or maybe you can leave with the formulae updating their result in the next recalculation...

Can Import Email Data Filed from Office XP to Office 2003
My HD failed but I had a backup of my Office XP Pro personal file folder with a lot of emails I needed. The file is about 128MB in size. I put a new HD in and installed Office 2003 Pro. When I go to open the old file Outlook 2003 says that the file "is not a personal folders file". (It was backed up to a CD ROM prior to the crash so the source file should be good.) I really don't want to uninstall Office 2003 and put back Office XP. Any idea why 2003 won't open the file and how to work around that? Many thanks in advance to anyone who knows the solution. Alan. The only pro...

Need help with Access report
I designed an access report with a facility and a buch of contacts for that. I created a group on the facility ID. I want only a certain type of contact to show up in the facility group header and rest of the contact types in the details sectio. Before some takes a wag at answering this, could you provide a little better description? Individual contacts normally would display in the detail section, not "in the facility group header". Maybe you should type in some significant records/fields and how and why they should display in your report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access M...

Importing External Data
I keep trying to import data from an Access database and I continually get the same error. "ODBC Microsoft Access Driver The text file specification "Inserts" does not exist You cannot import., export or link using this specification." Well the spec does exist, the queries run just fine in Access. The data source are linked text files using the "Inserts" specification, which definitely does exist. Sumpens wrong, but danged if I know what it is. Any ideas? TIA Paul Hammond ...

Data Validation date field
I don't understand why this isn't working. I just want to make sure that they don't put a future date in the polydate field. Is me.polydate > now() an invalid expression? code: _________________________________________________________ Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) If Me.PolyDate > Now() Then Cancel = True Me.PolyDate.SetFocus MsgBox "Please enter a date that falls prior to today's date" Exit Sub End If End Sub It does not appear to be invalid. It is always helpful to post the error you are getting and if it is a runti...

How to Update the Data in RichEditView
Hi every body, I am trying to split the RichEditView,its splitting,but i am not able to update the data in all views.If any body knows give a suggestion. Regards, Subbaiah. ...

Transpose Address Data
Is there any way to transpose a range of data automatically? I know about using the transpose function in Excel, but to use it I need to manually select what I want to transpose. I have about 13000 rows that I want to transpose (end result would be about 1000 rows of address details). The biggest problem I have is that I can't find any thing in the list of data that highlights where I would want to start a new range. It also looks like not everything is a set number of rows, so I can't even transpose every 10 rows. Is there anything I can do other than select, copy, paste speci...

Getting Data from another sheet? #3
WHere do I save it to -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26722 Hi bludovico The manual is not ready yet (First version of the Add-in) Save the file where you want on your PC. Then in Excel go to Tools>Add-ins.. Browse to the file..OK You see it in the list now (Select it) -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "bludovico" <bludovico.1dribg@excelforum-...

PM edit list exception report
Is there a way to print a PM Edit list showing only transactions with errors that will not post? Or a full list with the error transactions at the top or something like this? -- JayStar ...

Can Windows client application read/write data to remote SQL Server database?
Can a Windows client application read/write data to a remote SQL Server database? > Can a Windows client application read/write data to a remote SQL > Server database? Certainly. SQL Server is a client-server DBMS and the service often runs remotely on a separate server. -- Hope this helps. Dan Guzman SQL Server MVP http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/dang/ ...

Data vanished, Large file seems empty
I opened Outlook this AM and it was as if I had never used it. My created folders were gone, only the default folders were there and they all were empty. I tried to open the proper .pst file and found one with 91,360kb, but whether I try to open it through Outlook/File/Open or simply double-click the file from Windows Explorer I get the same results: ghost-town Outlook, empty folders, etc., like I'd never been there before. Try running the Inbox Repair Tool against your .PST file to see if it finds any errors. Search your drive for a file called scanpst.exe and run it. -- Jocel...

Group Items on Report but do Not Sort the Group alphabetically
I have a table called "category" with a list of dropdown items in it. The table only has an autonumber key and the list of items in it. The items are listed in a specific order in the table and are not sorted alphbetically in the table nor in the query for the table. The items are listed in the table as a dropdown in this order and the query also shows the items in this order: Administration Human Resources Events Periodicals I want to group the data in my report based on the "category" listing as shown in both the table and the query. However, as soon as "group&...

Problems Entering Pictures into the Report Writer Picture Library
Using the GP 10.0 Business Essentials Trial Software Report Writer I am unable to insert either a jpg or bmp image (less than 32K in size) into either the picture library or a report that I am attempting to modify. Here is a synopsis of what did not work. From File Explorer highlight a picture, right click it and select copy (into clipboard) Enter Report Writer Select Resources >> Pictures >> New In the picture definition window, enter the new picture name Left Click in the picture box, bring Focus to that field Select the Edit Menu and from the pulldown click paste Nothing Hap...

Column format when merging Excel data to Word labels
I have a four column Excel spreadsheet which I have Mail Merged into Word to create labels. One of the columns in Excel contains a list of four digit numbers. Some of those numbers begin with a zero. When I have merged the data into Word labels, the four digit numbers starting with a zero have the zero missing. I have tried all sorts of number formats in Excel but can't get the zeros to stay there when merged to Word. Can anyone help???? I'm using Office 2003. There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Wo...

Is it possible to do a random sample of non-numeric data in Excel?
Is it possible to do a random sample of non-numeric data in Excel? If so, what do I do? What kind of data do you require? Example? -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Terri G" <Terri G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BD07CAF-551A-4976-84B8-76C9CBB3BCBF@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to do a random sample of non-numeric data in Excel? If so, > what do I do? yes: Lets say you have a very long list of animals in column A: cat dog fish .... and you want to select 10 items in this list at random. Then in B1 enter =rand() and copy down. Sort bot...

Set report criteria in code?
Is it possible to set a reports criteria in code? I am trying to use Stephen Lebans report-to-pdf tool, which uses the report as a parameter. I need to specify a criteria for the report, like I do when I open the report for printing: DoCmd.OpenReport strReportName, acViewNormal, , strReportParam I don't see how to set report criteria in the report-to-pdf tool, but if I can set the criteria before I use the tool, that should work. Thanks in advance for any help. Fred I haven't used Stephens solution but you can always use a little DAO code to dynamically change...

Report Filtering
I just added CRMAF to my query and now I get no results whatsoever no matter what filter I use. Has anyone seen this before and is there any way around it. I have a report with 3 subreports in it. All I wanted to do was be able to filter the main report but now I get nothing. Any suggestion will be appreciated. It looks there is something wrong with the filters. The common problems could be conflicting filters, for example one filtered defined using CRMAF and other filter was a static one defined in reports. You can do a SQL trace using SQL profiler. It will show up the final SQL st...

CRM Reports 07-16-04
Hi, I have MS-CRM 1.2 installed.This installed Crystal Enterprise 9.0 with some standard reports. In order to customize/add custom reports to the enterprise, MS-CRM implementation guide asks for Crystal Reports 9.2. Some queries....Thanks in advance for all ur help/directions.... 1. I wanted to know if I can use the Crystal Reports for .NET that comes with Visual Studio.NET 2003 to edit/add reports to Crystal Enterprise 9.0 that comes with MS-CRM 1.2. If so, do I face any limitations(in features etc)in using Crystal reports for .NET compared to using independent Crystal Reports 9.2 software...

Report level time conversion
Reporting services server is based in London. When reports are accessed in New York, it shows report run time in London time zone. We would like to show the time in New York time zone. Can anyone please help me here. Tarun Do you query Report Server database tables? "Tarun" <Tarun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2534B9C-9CB8-4E4F-A190-8A888656C6BB@microsoft.com... > Reporting services server is based in London. When reports are accessed in > New York, it shows report run time in London time zone. We would like to > show > the tim...