Circular Reference Warning #3

When I open my exel file .. this pop-up open ..

circular reference warning
one or more formulas contain a circular reference and may not calculate
correctly. circular references are any references within a formula that
depend upon the results of that same formula. for example, a cell that refers
to its own value or a cell that refers to another cell which depends on the
original cell's value both contain circular references.
for more information about understanding, finding, and removing circular
references, click ok. if you wnat to create a circular reference, click
cencel to continue

That file was my friend's financial file. { very very important for
him.Because of no backup! }He asked me to repair his file but I don't have
enough experience for that error. Please help me if you can. Please ..

This is my file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nc0xjg0f02i
0.98MB

If you can .. download it and repair and upload me again.. Thanks..
0
NeiLi (4)

how do i do 3 data validations?
If i have a cell C18 with list values "25-51-91","25-51-82","25-51-54" "25-51-55","25-50-23" a cell c19 with list values"0", "1", "E" and cell C8 values "UA 115180-4, UA 115169-1,UA 115169-5, UA 115163-5H, 3DF-A35-11D-G" and when i select C8= UA 115180-4 ,c18 should be "25-51-91" c19 should be 0 when i select UA 115169-1,UA 115169-5, UA 115163-5H c18 shld be 25-51-82,25-51-54,25-51-55 cell c19 value should be 1 when i select 3DF-A35-11D...

Excel to Word #3
I have just completed a userform with tons of fields. Once submitted it places the data into the worksheet. The worksheet itself has 141 columns of different values. Now I need to have some sort of code that fits into a command button from the toolbox on the actual worksheet to transfer data form each row that has data into a word document. Each row has to be it's own paragraph. Is this possible? A short sample of the data layout: Column Headers: ID Description Total Location Date Coats Labor (hrs) 20 Room Painted $500.00 Living Ro...

lists #3
how do I consolidate two lists into one: List 1 Jan name city a Med b NYC c LA List 2 Feb name city d GA e MIS f LA Consolidated name city a Med b NYC c LA d GA e MIS f LA Thanks Copy the second list and paste it below the first? -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Felipe" <faristiz@uncc.edu> wrote in message news:5a7b01c48178$dfedd1a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > how do I consolidate two lists into one: > > List...

How do I use a variable in a cell reference? #2
I'm trying to reference a cell using other cells, for example: B(60-A30), which is to mean reference the cell in the Bth column, and the (60-A30)th row. How do I do this in Excel 2000? I think you can use a command called Indirect. eg if you had "B1" written in cell A1 you could do the following: =indirect(A1) and it would retrieve the contense of cell B1 You can also use concatenate formulas within the indirect to construct a cell refrence from two cells. eg if Cell C1 contained the number 3 =indirect(concatenate("A",C1)) would retrieve the contense of Cell A3...

Average #3
Excell 2003 I'm trying to average times, in minutes, in a single column. The minutes are the result of a formula to find elapsed times (14:10-14:08 etc). There are 1414 cells in the column with entries in about 80% of the cells. In one of the books I have it says Excell will only average 20 numbers. If this is true, how do I average the column? On a relaterd topic, wehn I try to do MAX for the columns I get a number that I know isn't the MAX for that column. I've got the columns formated for times. What am I doin wrong? Thanks, The 'Bonker -- Its better to remain ...

What version of Excel converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets?
I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet. I'd like to upgrade and do not know which one to purchase. Roberta I don't know if the S&T sku for Excel limits the files to open, but in XL2003 (part of Office 2003 Pro) there is a Lotus 1-2-3 option under File>Open...>Files of type drop-down>Lotus 1-2-3 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS www.ni...

Sheet range reference
I have a workbook with a number of sheets, let's say named sheet01, sheet02 ......sheet10. These sheets are of the same structure and are representing some development in time. So now I would like to make a chart (or separate table) the where the X coordinate is the sheet number and the Y some cell on each of the sheets. Is this possible with a simple reference like the ranges within the same chart or do I really have to create a macro or do it by hand? Jens. Each series must reside on a single sheet. You can create a summary sheet which has something like: A1: =Sheet1!A1 A2: ...

Installazione CRM 3.0 Ita for SBS su SBS 2003 Eng
Salve, avrei la necessit=E0 di installare su Small Business Server in inglese la versione del CRM 3.0 per SBS in italiano. Vorrei sapere se ci sono problemi di funzionamento considerando la diversa versione del linguaggio. Grazie ...

Workbook reference is reset to [0] in chart data source spec

the number "3" displays like an exposant
je ne comprend pas pourquoi le chiffre 3 apparait comme un exposant dans mon classeur ...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

HIDDEN COLUMNS #3
SOMEHOW I'VE HIDDEN COLUMNS A AND B, AND NOW I CAN'T UNHIDE THEM. HELP! Click on the header for column C, highlighting the entire column. Without releasing the mouse, drag until you're over the column of row headers (on my version of Excel, in Office 2003, I see the tool tip change to '3C'). Now you should be able to Format > Column > Unhide. "acp20770" wrote: > SOMEHOW I'VE HIDDEN COLUMNS A AND B, AND NOW I CAN'T UNHIDE THEM. HELP! If you select the sheet then go to window and unhide it will restore the Hidden windows. "acp20770&q...

reference chain
Hello, I have a table filled with streets from which some were renamed one ore more times. Each street has a scode. If it was renamed is has an entry scodenew and status 'S', otherwise no scodenew and status 'G', this is the valid street name. I want to ask for any old street name, and want tot get the valid name, E.G. if I am asking for 'astrasse' or 'bstrasse' as well, I want to get 'cstrasse'. I guess this could be managed by a recursive CTE, but I dont know how. How would a CTE solution look like? Or is there another way for this kind ...

Re: Cannot Insert Object #3
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511014 ...

No Reports in CRM 3.0 Install
Hi everyone, I have been working on installing CRM 3.0 (fresh install) on a Small Business Server and I have been having trouble getting the reporting services to work correctly. I have been able to get the reports section to pull up now but no reports are listed in the grid. All the other functions appear to be working and I can even start to add reports but it puzzles me. Doesn't Microsoft provide sample reports to begin with? Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how do I get the reports to show up? Surely they gave us standard reports with the program?!?!?! Thanks! on ...

Error installing CRM 3
Trying to install CRM on a development server that has just been rebuilt after disk failure and the install runs through until it attempts to grant permissions on the newly created databases. The CRM install is all on this machine i.e. webserver and sql server are the same box. The error message reads Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated nw Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: ...

Letter Writing Assistant Error #3
When we try and print a letter in the letter writing program we receive a Header Record Delimiters error. It is asking for a field delimiter and a record delimiter. How do we correct this error. This was working correctly a couple weeks ago, and it works correctly on other machine sin the office, any thoughts or suggestions on how to correct this issue? Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions? ...

Excel not pasting the formula or reference
I am trying to take a worksheet "apple" and copy it to a new workbook "banana". It works for another worksheet but not this one. I am highlighting the whole worksheet and copying it and then opening the workbook sheet and clicking the corner box and selecting paste. When it works correctly the cell would look like this: cell from "apple" ='sheet1'!A2 then when it is pasted over to "banana" ='C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\PERSONAL\[apple.xls]Sheet1'!A2 now when i paste it over it just pastes what the cell displays which...

CRM 3.0 Workflow Monitor is EMPTY!!!!
Hi, I am using CRM 3.0 Workflow Monitor it is showing me in the Summary that I have lots of active and paused processes 28 active / 199 paused of various entity types. However when I go to view the paused, or active (or ALL for that matter), there is nothing even after numerous refreshes, trying next page stuff. Basically it is showing nothing at all on any screen or any tab except Process/Summary. I think something is very BROKEN here. Any help would be appreciated. I have changed the WF Service to be logged in as Administrator and Administrator is part of PrivUserGroup and SQLAc...

Keeping Validation References When Breaking out Spreadsheets Using
Hello, I am using a version of Ron Debruin’s macro that breakouts spreadsheets into separate spreadsheets using a filter on a selected column. The issue that I am having is that I have a series of validation references located in the main sheet in hidden rows (rows 1-14 are hidden). I need to be able to retain these references in all the newly created sheets and retain the fixed references. How do I do this? Thanks in advance. Modified Ron Debruin Macro Sub FPR_Breakout_Worksheets() Dim calcmode As Long Dim ws1 As Worksheet Dim ws2 As Worksheet Dim WS...

Drop down list #3
Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? Data|Validation is pretty easy to use. Debra Dalgleish has lots of notes at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Hrider wrote: > > Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? -- Dave Peterson ...

cross-referencing new reference types
I created a new reference type for a document: Text box (instead of Figure or Table, etc.). Sometimes after I save and close my document, Text box is in the list of reference types that can be cross-referenced and sometimes it is not. When it is gone, I have to recreate Text box as a type, then word recognizes those that are already there so I can cross-reference them again. How do I avoid this intermittent loss??? Caption labels are stored in the Nomal template, so if you lose them I'm guessing that you are somehow prevented from saving to the Normal template. Try savin...

Anyone know PBDA Spec 1.3.1 Part 3 License Package Hash Algorithm
I studing Protected Broadcast Driver Architecture (PBDA 1.3.1) Part 3 : WMDRM on PBDA. Who know section 3.14.3 "License Package" License_package_hash uses what hash algorithm ? ...

Winmail.dat #3
I have 5 exchange 2003 servers (combination Standard and Enterprise) and until recently everything had been running fine. Just recently users in the US started getting winmail.dat attachments when our users from Malaysia attach a file to an email. Most users should be using Outlook 2000/xp/2003. Any ideas? Please let me know if you need more info In news:2707A015-E765-4937-A581-2978AF13FDA4@microsoft.com, CK <CK@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have 5 exchange 2003 servers (combination Standard and Enterprise) > and until recently everything had been running fine. Just ...

Row Height #3
I'm working on this spreadsheet and we are constantly adding more information to these cells in a certain column. After a while when there is a lot of text added into the cell, it begins to not continue wordwrap-ing it anymore, and cuts it off, as well as when choosing AutoFit for cell height, it won't go any bigger than 171.00. Is there anyway to change those settings? If you add alt-enters to force a new line within the cell, then you'll be able to see more text in that cell and the wordwrap should come back. Try adding them every 80-100 characters. Chantel wrote: > &g...