Changing programmatically the color of a row #3

Thanks, it has worked!!!

But whot is the 1 after the $A ?

very thanks

--
masterx8
masterx81's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1525

Hi
this is the first row. I used a mixed absolute/relative reference.
check this if you go in a different cell and look at the formula in the
conditional format dialog

"masterx81" wrote:

> Thanks, it has worked!!!
>
> But whot is the 1 after the $A ?
>
> very thanks!
>

> --
> masterx81
> masterx81's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15252
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=268788

0
frank.kabel (11126)

How do you change the rows to columns and columns to rows.
Ok, I am stumped on how to do this? I have a spreadsheed that has Dates in the A column and Data in the row. I want to make is so, the data is in the A column and Dates ru accross in the 1 column. How can I do this? Sound easy, but I am stumped??? :eek -- cc4digita ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cc4digital's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2656 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39843 Highlight your data and copy it into the clipboard. Move to an open spot in the sprea...

OnChange event
Hi all, I want to let the end users change the color of the top and bottom dark blue (or navy) borders of the Account form using a drop down that lists the colors (red, yellow and blue) .So the OnChange event of the picklist should trigger the change of the top and bottom dark blue colors to which ever color is selected. However I dont know if this can be accomplished. I even dont know if a stylesheet is used for that purpose, which one refers to these areas of the form. Any help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

how to freeze pane with only one row?
Hello all, I am trying to create a view so that I can see my header row as I scroll down a table with thousands of records/rows. When I select this row1 and then go to Window->Freeze Panes, I get a pane that contains the first 12 rows. I would like just the 1st row to be frozen in this pane. Have tried selecting the entire row and just the columns in the first row that are required - to no avail. Can anyone help me do this? Thanks! symp news, select a cell in row 2 then freeze panes -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups...

Hiding and Unhiding Rows.. Unhide does not work..

8192 rows limit when opening wk1 files ?
Hello, I am opening a .wk1 file, which contains around 60K rows, but only the first 8192 rows appear in Excel. Is there any way to have all the rows in the Excel file ? Thanks, Paul "paul" wrote... >I am opening a .wk1 file, which contains around 60K rows, >but only the first 8192 rows appear in Excel. > >Is there any way to have all the rows in the Excel file ? WK1 as in Lotus 1-2-3 Release 2.x native file format? Such .WK1 files support a single worksheet of 256 columns and 8,192 rows. PERIOD. Did you generate this '.WK1' file using a program other then...

Unable to change password
Hi, We have some users in domain A, who now have exchange accounts in domain B. They will log on to domain A as usual, then when they open outlook it prompts them for a logon to domain B. Works fine. Problem is that we gave them all a standard PW for domain B so we could check their mail was working. We now want them to change their passwords for domain B, so we selected 'user must change PW at next logon' in the AD. Sure enough they are prompted to change password when they open outlook, but the password change is never accepted. Can anyone help? Andy Cox ...

Training Mode #3
Hi Guys this was a big problem for me when trying to sell RMS the fact that the only way to have training mode was to change all the setting in RMS. Well i have come up will a solution that allows you to click a button and switch databases and it also makes the till clearly state that its in training mode. If anyone is interested and want to see more please email me at tom@psltd.net or phone on +442082755564 price is negotiable depending on amout of licences wanted You can do this for free by exporting the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store Oper...

Select Rows dependant on certain field data
How can I select certain rows in a spreadsheet based upon the text foun in one column? To explain: All rows have a column that contains tex "immediate" or "ongoing" or "closed". How can I select only the row that contain the word "immediate" in that column? When I say select a mean select as in ready to 'copy' or 'cut' tha data ready to be pasted elsewhere. I know what I mean :confused -- Madd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Maddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinf...

Upgrading #3
I have Money Delux and Small Bus 2003. I use it promarily for investments and some simple small bus stuff. Does 2004 small bus give me all the stuff that premium has? ...

Percent Change
I'm using the formula (A2-A1)/A1 to determine the % change between two cells. I have an instance where I need to subtract the value of two cells from the current cell before determining the % change. I've come up with several different ways to arrive at the actual changed value (e.g. A3-SUM(A1:A2) or SUM(A3-A2-A1) ) which return the correct value but when I try to arrive at the % change from the original amount by adding "/A1" to the formula I get an error. Am I way off? Tom, Could you post the end formula exactly as you typed it? It should work, based on what you'...

sort data without changing pattern
I have a worksheet where every other row has a 'pattern' in it to help make it easier to read across the spreadsheet. The problem I'm running into is as I add new rows at the bottom of the spreadsheet and then resort them into their correct place, the patterns go with the sort and now the patterns have to be redone again the get them back to every other row. Any suggestions? This will happen if your patterns are manually applied. It would be better to remove that manual shading and to apply background colours using conditional formatting, the condition being if th...

CString Question #3
How do you go about passing information from one class to a dialog box class. I can do it useing char pointers , i was wanting to try CString pointers. Am i missing something eg CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(char *DeleteTableName) : CDialog(CDeleteConformation::IDD) I know that i can pass cstring into but how do i pass it back as a pointer to an address. so i can change it. CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(CString DeleteTableName) : CDialog(CDeleteConformation::IDD) thanks kevin_mfc@ihug.com.au >eg >CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(char *DeleteT...

Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps ,
Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com=20 Thanks=20 Kris=20 Reply =BB Are you refering to this? CRM 3.0 90 Days trial http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d418781-69ad-422d-92fa-87fdb2538e2c&DisplayLang=en <krishna.919@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150431561.738912.313120@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com Thanks Kris Reply � ...

Outlook 2003
We're on Exchange 2003 and have started rolling out Outlook 2003 in place of Outlook 2000. In Outlook 2003 by default all folders come up grouped by day and with solid lines between the messages. Everyone hates these "features" and has made a point of telling me so. Yes, each individual folder can be changed back through the user interface but that's a non-solution for 100 users that have an average of 25 folders each plus the 50 or so public folders as well. Is there any way to change this default behavior in Outlook 2003 so that all folders come up without the solid lines...

Using Outlook client for CRM 3.0 in a remote office
I need to set up access to the corporate CRM from several remote offices. All of them have VPN connections (Windows or Checkpoint). What are the steps required to configure remote clients to be able to use CRM features in Outlook. Remote users can connect to CRM through Internet Expolorer. Thanks. Assuming they are connected, the isntallation over a VPN connection should not be any different than a typicaly installation. If the connection is slow though, the first synch & Go Offline process will be noticiably slower though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "mkatsev"...

Damn the accept/change downloaded transactions feature!!!
I recently upgraded from Money 2001 to Money 2004 and I HATE IT! My favorite feature of Money was the ability to download all my transactions electronically from my bank, and then decide how they would be categorized and entered into my account register. Now it's so much more complicated with this "Accept/Change" stuff!!! I realize this has been around since Money 2002, but I'm just experiencing this horror now. I HATE the way it just puts new transactions right into your register! And what the heck does "Accept" or "Change" mean anyway? Do they mean...

Allow Account Description changes in "Mass Modify" screen
In the "Mass Modify" screen of Account Maintenance "Cards", there should be a selection for Description changes. Some of our Accounts have 45-50 account combinations. If an account needs to be renamed, I have to go into each card to update. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click ...

Changing the Normal Style
How can I chnage the Normal style in Excel 2000 so that new worksheets begin with the cell formatting set to center vertically? Styles are stored with each workbook. So you could create a workbook that has the normal style you want. Then save this workbook as a template for all new workbooks. If that's what you want to do: Start a new workbook. Format|style|Modify (and modify it to your heart's content) Also, modify anything else you want as a standard--header/footers, page orientation, number of worksheets in that workbook??? Now save it as a template in your XLStart folder as ...

Format Cells Date (or any change) not working on imported data
Hello, I've just spent ages researching this and not come up with what I need to be able to do. I have a worksheet for some simple data that has been imported, a date, text and number column (as they display graphically to the end user). All are a "general" format when using Format > Cells. The issue I have is that the date information is in an American date format and I would like to change them into a UK date format. Format > Cells and selecting any option (including custom and special) makes no changes to the imported data. I have seen the work arounds whereby you sp...

Changing Tab Focus
I have three tabs in a worksheet; Their names are Current, Current(2) and Data-Tables. Current(2) is an exact copy of Current. The Data-Tables sheet gets it's information from the Current tab. I use Current(2) to make changes and improvements. After a while I decide I want to use Current(2) in stead of Current. How do I get the Data-Tables sheet to recognize Current(2) instead of Current? I tried changing the names back and forth, but that doesn't work. If I delete the Current tab and then rename Current(2) to Current the Data-Tables sheet is full of Reference errors. Must be...

Can I change default workplace "All" filter to "Appointments"??
Hi all, We heavily use the Appointments section of the CRM Workplace, and have defined a number of important Appointment views (Today's Appointments, Tomorrow's Appointments, To Be Scheduled Appointments, Waiting for Callback), etc. (We heaviy customized Appointments to add a status value, and links to our custom entities. Very useful!) The views all work fine, except they don't show up in the main set of activity views. They DO show up when the Type = "Appointment", so using these views require the user to: a) Click on Workplace b) Change the Type from All to Appoin...

CButton
hi! i'd like to derive from CButton to be able to switch the buttons color indicating a state. my approach was to override OnPaint and fill the client area appropriately - the problem is that the update does not seem to work correctly - when i press the button i see the normal button, when i release it it gets filled... any ideas how to do this the correct way? thanks philipp How are you forcing a repaint(Invalidate/UpdateWindow)? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote in message news:bfr0n8$ud7$04$1@news.t...

Changing the color of Cell Selection?
I can barley see the cells I select. How do I change the color of cell selection so I can see what I am trying to highlight? Adjusting my computer contrast settings does not help. Hi, Have a look at Chip Pearson's Rowliner addin http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm Mike "ks" wrote: > I can barley see the cells I select. How do I change the color of cell > selection so I can see what I am trying to highlight? Adjusting my computer > contrast settings does not help. This may be of some help. Copy and paste in the sheet module. Now wheneve...

name change of a form
Hi, I accidently named a form tblFormName instead of frmFormName. I want to change the name from tbl to frm to use the correct naming convention, so there isn't any confusion if the form is opened from the database window. I checked object dependencies and there are no objects that depend on the form, but there are objects on which the form depends. If I rename the form, will it cause any problems with other objects? (In laymen's terms: will it screw anything up if I change the form name?) Thanks. Can't possibly say. It depends on a lot of things. The Autocorrect feature ...

automatic insertion of row
If I insert one row to a block of data in one sheet, how can this be automatically added to another sheet with the same block of data? Thanks Group the worksheets prior to inserting the row by selecting the first worksheet then hold down the Ctrl key while selecting other worksheets. -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "renegade" wrote: > If I insert one row to a block of data in one sheet, how can this be > automatically added to another sheet with the same block of data? Thanks ...