Cannot open document in email because it needs excel. How do I d.

I have inbound email that will not open attachment becausse it is on excel.
How do I open this document?
0
Fred1060 (110)

Fredd

Assuming you do not have Excel installed.

Download and install the Excel Viewer from....

http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx

You will be able to view and print Excel worksheets.

Gord Dibben  Excel MVP

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:04:04 -0800, "fred" <fred@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have inbound email that will not open attachment becausse it is on excel.
>How do I open this document?

0
Gord
11/8/2004 3:55:06 AM
fred wrote:
> I have inbound email that will not open attachment becausse it is on
> excel. How do I open this document?

www.openoffice.org

0
GordonBP1 (262)

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Excel not Access