can i print the training presentations?

Can someone tell me how to print the pages of the training courses like excel??
When i used print all it did was print the top and last line on eacg page
but not the info in between?? Is it possible to print it??
Thank you
0
Kim3887 (151)

Can Extended pricing accomodate this?
Hi, Can anybody tell me, if Extended pricing can accomodate this? Buy a Blazer and get 50% off on Formal Shirt or 10USD off on shirt. I feel this cannot be achieved in extended pricing? We can however just do a percentage (50%) and amount off (25USD) Formal shirt without condition being attached (Blazer). Even a kit cannot be of help here because it would provide a percentage off or amount off on both these items Regards Arun Arun, You may want to look into Extended Pricing Enhancement from Trinity Computers at http://www.trinitycomputers.co.uk/products/products_sop.htm#prc_epe. They ...

How can I use a date in an IF/AND statement?
Trying to formulate =IF(c2 > 01/31/05, 1,"2") Is there a different date format to use? Thank you in advance for any help. Hi, Try this: =2-(C2>VALUE("01/31/05")) or =2-(C2>DATEVALUE("01/31/05")) or =2-(C2>DATE(2005,1,31)) or =IF(C2>DATE(2005,1,31),1,2) etc. Regards, KL "gsmith" <gsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0315B7F2-9D6F-48BC-95D2-0144B66708FC@microsoft.com... > Trying to formulate =IF(c2 > 01/31/05, 1,"2") Is there a different date > format to use? > > Thank you in ...

interesting question can anyone help
this may not be the right place to ask this but i have an xda 2s pda from O2, is it possible to make it send and automated text message to my contacts at 12pm the day before they are due to meet me for an appointment eg client joe bloggs (contact details are in contacts in the pda synced with outlook) appointment tomorrow at 4 pm automated text reads "joe bloggs your appointment tomorrow is at 4 pm thank you" and so on for all other appointments that day? as i say it may not be the best place to ask the question and i dont even know if its possible any help would be apporechiat...

receive but can't send emails
I have checked everything that I know this was working just a day ago using bellsouth.net on a wireless connection in a rv park we arrived a two days ago this is the error message The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E please help You are running into a port 25 block. What you experienced is normal. As a general rule, the owner of the SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity...

Access can not find a table in append query
Hi all, I have a table called MyCustomers. For some reason, when I try to create Append query, it doesnt show on the list of tables. I know the the table is there and I can select it if I want to create a different type of query but not append. What can cause that? TIA, Tom Does your table have a PRIMARY KEY defined? -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. "Tom" wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a table call...

truncated pages in preview and when printed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a new MacBook Pro. I previously had a problem printing the grid lines on Excel spread sheets and drawn lines in Word docs. This was fixed by updating the operating systems on the computer acting as server so they match mine. Now each and every page of my word documents prints out with the bottom two inches of text missing. In addition the last two lines that do appear are nearly superimposed. When I check the margins under Format-document the margins are set appropriately but the message says &quot...

Check Printing
We are having problems in printing our checks to the printer. All the information is printed correctly, it does not use page breaks correctly. All the other reports works correctly without any problems. The page breaks works correctly if the printer is attached to Windows 2000 print server. It stopped working after we switch to Windows 2003 print server. We tried every possible print driver from HP web site without having much luck. We tried HP 4100 and HP 4250 and I do see these are listed as supported printers. Version 5.0 listed as Supported Printer driver on Great Plains Web Sit...

Message Body Does not Print
If I am composing a new email and I want to print it out before it is sent, it just prints message header. None of the message body comes out. It is also blank in print preview. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Your standard email folder can not be opened
Good day, we have a new customer with an SBS2003 and XP clients. The people who have set up the system two years ago are not available any more. We created two new accounts using the SBS assitant, like we always do. All is well, but if we log in with the new account on any client and open Outlook it does not work. First we enter the exchange server name and account name and OL recognizes them. Then the message "Outlook accounts are configured and welcome message is generated" appears. Next we get the following error message: (I've translated it from German so it may be...

Presenting data from database
I have an idea to allow users to enter data through web interface but I wish to have output in Excell file, normal table with sum values or just data from database. What is the easiest way to make something like this ? regards Peter ...

Can a CMDIChildWnd to move outside its CMDIFrameWnd?
Hi, Is there a relatively easy way to allow an MDI child window to move outside its parent's frame window? Any suggestions appreciated. Don H. ...

Pivot Table "stdev" summary
I have a pivot table which reports mean and standard deviation for my population (obtained as external data from SQL Server). Instead, I would prefer to be reporting the maximum and minimum values within 2 standard deviations of the mean. ie. mean = x standard deviation = o How do I get my pivot table to show x + 2o x - 2o ? Thanks, Kim. .. ---------------------------------------------------------- I have posted this question before. Somehow it ended up in the microsoft.public.exchange.misc newsgroup instead of microsoft.public.excel.misc ...

How can I get toolbar buttons back?
I accidently removed the buttons on the toolbar. It was the icons for home, page, options (I think) and some others. I was tryimg to customize and clicked on something that made those disappear. How can I get them back? -- my_realtor (Linda) Right click on the Toolbar | Customize | Add or Remove Commands and add them back. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "my_realtor" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3726FE3F-F5B8-4EF8-868B-009799DB8A8C@microsoft.com... >I accidently removed the button...

Can i replay logs with eseutil multiple times on the same EDB file?
hi all, I was wondering if anyone was ever able to replay logs through eseutil multiple times on the same database. I tried issueing the command "eseutil /r E00 /D" once on the original set of logs and it succeeded. When I added some more logs to the same folder and issued the same command, it appears that no new logs are replayed to the database. However, if I only call ESEUTIL once on the comprehensive set of logs (the original set of logs plus the additional ones), then it works fine and all the logs are incorporated. It seems that ESEUTIL will only allow you to replay logs to ...

Print Queue
If I right-click, and select |New then print it shows document+sequential number of docs opened/printed in the current session of word. Is there a way to pass, update a template that is opened as New so that Word's title bar does not show Document+sequence number ? TIA You could use an autonew macro in the document template with the line ActiveWindow.Caption = "" but frankly I don't recommend it. If nothing else the indication in the title bar is a warning that the document has not been saved. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>...

Add print buttons for specific printers?
I frequently print to different printers and I'd like to have differen print buttons for specific printers so I don't have to always us "Print.....". Thanks guys -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Inaz Sub Printtest() Dim DPrinter As String DPrinter = Application.ActivePrinter Application.ActivePrinter = "hp officejet k series on Ne00:" ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=5 Application.ActivePrinter = DPrinter End Sub This macro you can assign to a button To know the names of your printers Change to it in the ctrl P dialog (Can...

Problems with print preview and printing single page of multi-page report w/sub-reports
Hi All, I've come across a problem with previewing and printing reports in Access 2000 that I can't figure out, and hope someone can help. The problem report is set up with a page header, detail, and page footer. The information in the page header/footer sections is static. Within the detail are a group of controls, two of which are sub-reports. Of the two sub-reports, one in particular appears to be the problem (I'll call it SubA). SubA can shrink and grow and the controls in its detail can shrink/grow also. What I'm noticing is that sometimes the last line of text...

Publisher 200 printing banners
O/S windows 98 System PC Pentium 3 When I print a banner, I loose part of the contents of the banner between pages. I have tried the 2 options suggested on MS support site. Under print- tile printing options change the overlap to 0" or double it to .5". Neigher of these options worked. Only the contents of the lost parts changed eg: instead of loosing letter W in the word Welcome, the letter "L" was dropped instead. How do I keep from loosing parts of my banner? Thank you for your help in this matter! I don't have any direct solution to your problem but just ...

Report Printing
Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on the current record. Any ideas? Guessing as to what you mean, you could specify the criteria in the report's Record Source query, or you could use the Where condition of the OpenReport action. If more information is needed, you must supply more details. Jeff wrote: >Greetings, I would like to loop through a query printing a report based on >the current record. Any ideas? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:03:01 -0700, Jeff wrote: > Greetings, ...

can't break link
I have xl 2003 and my simple xsheet opens with a message that it has a link. I do Edit Link, Break Links, and it flat doesn't work. It won't break. I've tried using MS Delete Links add-in and that doesn't work either. Any suggestions? thx - Russ Maybe Bill Manville's FindLink program can find it: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm xrbbaker wrote: > > I have xl 2003 and my simple xsheet opens with a message that it has a link. > I do Edit Link, Break Links, and it flat doesn't work. It won't break. I've > tried using MS Delete Links a...

Can't Compact my Database
Every time I go to compact my database, Access shows, "Unrecognized Data Format 'P:\...\...\...\file name.accdb'". I can't compact this. Previously, I had set it to automatically compact, but that actually corrupted the file beyond repair so I couldn't even open it. Please tell me how I can compact this file. It sounds like it's corrupt again. First, always work on a copy of the database. Working on the original may make it impossible for a repair service to fix it. Try importing all the objects into a new empty database. Download a copy of JetComp.exe:...

Can't Use an IF statement, so now what??
In columns C2:M1978 (sometimes even more columns) is the data I need to put together; in each row of each column is either a 1 or is blank. In column B2:B1978 I want to do the following: In cell B2 =if(C2="","",C1)&"; "&if(D2="","",D1)&....so on and so on. Limited to 7 embedded if statements is my issue as the columns can sometimes exceed 20+ Any ideas? I know I have done this in the past but been away from excel for so long I cannot remember....A duuuh moment Thanks Hans The limit applies to nested functions in earlier versions of...

Can I protect but allow filtering ?
I want to lock a file, but allow users to use Autofilter. I dont see an option to do this in Excel 2000, but in 2002, I went to Tools - Protection - Protect Sheet, and selected "allow users to use autofilter", but autofilter is still greyed out. Can this be done ? ...

change histroy printing
I was wondering if there's any way to print out the change history that was made to a spreadsheet showing the user, date, time and what the changes were. Thanks Thin ...

Images won't print page by page in document with section breaks.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel This is an extremely annoying bug. I have a 60 page document with a number of images and charts. The document prints fine with all the images and charts correctly placed. For a while I could print individual pages from the document without any difficulty. However, after I inserted a section break into the document my problems began. The full 60 page document will still print without any problems, but if I try to print individual pages or a range of pages, the images/figures do not print. They show up as white sp...