Can I move down 12 rows in excel for every new entry

I am entering records of numbers which have formulas for calculation.  I want
to place these records every 12 rows and be able to automate the worksheet
for our office personnel.  How?  HELP!!  There can be anywhere from 50 to 150
records depending on how many batches are produced in manufacturing plant.
0
Mickey1 (12)

right click sheet tab>view code>copy\paste this. If not column A (1) then
change.
If Target.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub
Target.Offset(12).Select
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Mickey" <Mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am entering records of numbers which have formulas for calculation.  I
>want
> to place these records every 12 rows and be able to automate the worksheet
> for our office personnel.  How?  HELP!!  There can be anywhere from 50 to
> 150
> records depending on how many batches are produced in manufacturing plant.

0
dguillett1 (2487)

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

New Disk storage

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

move cell contents

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Excel 2007

Creating new attributes