Can formulas in cells be made to remain if the data is deleted?

0
wendyp (1)

Can you explain in a bit more detail what your question/problem is?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"wendyp" <wendyp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
nicolaus (2022)
1/24/2006 7:34:16 PM
Hi Wendy,
See      Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formulas
      http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

To simply remove   constants from a selection  within a macro
      Selection. SpecialCells(xlConstants).ClearContents

To remove constants manually from a selection
     Edit,  GoTo (Ctrl+G),   Constans [you can pick what kind of constants]
    Del    key to clear

---
HTH,

"wendyp" <wendyp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
 (there was no question included,   but see subject, .  Yawn, very tiring)

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

data input in text box

visible cell only

Using part of a cell in a chart title

move cell contents

MS Money 95 data files

can't customize toolbar

formula based on format

Sorting Data #5

Can anyone help ?

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...