Calendar - accounting or business!

I need  a 13 period calendar for 2006 starting 1-1/06

Hi Dave,

do you need this for storing data on particular days or only for printout?

If so, you should rather use MS Publisher where you can define any kind and
range of period.

Best wishes,
Eric

"dymanddave@hotmail.com" wrote:

> I need  a 13 period calendar for 2006 starting 1-1/06
0
EricMUC (2)

clearing accounts?
Hi! We have a couple of accounts used for educational purposes that we would like to clear on regular basis. Anyone know of an easy way to do that? Script? Something else? (We use Exchange 2003). Regards, /e By "clearing" you mean "deleting email"? If so, check out Ex2003's combination of recipient policies with the Mailbox Manager functions, you can find everything you need on MS's website and Exchanges helpfiles with those two keywords... HTH JeffG On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:37:38 +0100, "Eric" <eric@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >We...

2010-2011 academic calendar
I'm trying to find an academic calendar for the next school year but Office 2007 is only showing one for the current year or previous years. In news:94E803F7-4060-4AAC-B6D0-61C60B1E4A65@microsoft.com, EagleDancer <EagleDancer@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I'm trying to find an academic calendar for the next school > year but Office 2007 is only showing one for the current > year or previous years. Check the templates available at the MS web site. ...

The background clolor of Calendar(s)
Is there a way to change the background color of Calendar(s)? Thanks In Outlook 2003, yes. Since you neglected to include your version and your need to ask, probably not. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Mike asked: | Is there a way to change the background color of Calendar(s)? | | Thanks Sorry about that. In Outlook 2003 I would like to change the background color of shared(delegate) calendars. How can ...

Reconciling the Accrued Purchase Account
I would like to run a SQL query on POP30390 to group the Receipts based on the purchase orders and sum the debit and credit amounts for Accrued purchase account index. The difference between Debit and credit balances should give an idea of such PO / recipts to check further. Looking at POP30390 I coudnt find any means to link the Purchase orders with it. Even though Great Plains does allow Multiple orders to be received together in one receipt, but In my case most of the time purchase werent combined in Receiving process. Any help..to figure out a query. Samit ...

Problem with OWA Calendar
Calendar of OWA do not show correct time of meetings on Notebook. If use OWA on another PC, Calendar show correct time. Time zone is OK. The Calendar in OWA renders based on the time settings on the PC. It doesn't use anything from the server. Are the times off by 1 hour? If so, even though the time zone may be ok, you should check and see if the "automatically adjust for daylight savings time" is checked. If it is, and you are in a location that does not observe DST, then that would be the culprit. Vice verse - if it is not checked and you do observe DST, it is ...

Forwarding incoming messages to an external email account
My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. I need to set their email accounts to automatically forward any received emails to their other address. As I can only forward to someone in the active directory how can I accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. eli silverman wrote: > My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals > that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. > I need to set their email accounts to automatically forwa...

Copying inbox from one account to another on exchange 2003
Hi I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is there a way to do that? I tried copying to the public folder then copying from public to new account - but the dates changed to todays date for all emails! Any thoughts? Use PSTs. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ali" <Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67F087A-39D7-4DBA-947D-F20F63574952@microsoft.com... > Hi > I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is > t...

Calendar Erro
Hi. Running Office/Outlook 2003. When I try to add a "new appointment" on any day or time I get an error: "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator". It's a standalone home system. I tried to repair my Office installation, no good. Any ideas? I used to be able to do this. V Have you tried shutting down Outlook/Windows and restarting? Does = running scanpst.exe against your .pst file help? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to m...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

Save and Close Error in accounts and contacts
Hi - Just upgraded to CRM 4 and am noticing an error when accessing via the web: When I his either save and close or save and new in an account or a contact I get an error popup - "Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error Please tell Microsoft about this problem..... The XML report that is sent to MS is as follows: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Syntax error</Message> <Line>106</Line> <URL>/ORG NAME/sfa/conts/...

Adding additional Public Contact & Calendar Features
Any quick guide to adding additional Contact lists and public features to the public folders for separating to different clients/permissions? 2003 Mike Is there a better Exchange group to ask this? Mike "Michael Gregg" <mike@nospam.alyrica.net> wrote in message news:%23N1DuxJNEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Any quick guide to adding additional Contact lists and public features to > the public folders for separating to different clients/permissions? > > 2003 > > Mike > > ...

Unassigned accounts in Paycheck Deposit
I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all the deductions it says that all those amounts are unassigned. and it won't take my paycheck properly. Any Ideas? Ask your employeer for a corrected paycheck stub, in which all deductions and net pay add up to the gross pay. -Jeff "Tami" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18fe201c41be7$4ea22120$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions > and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all...

Outlook 2003 calendar side-by-side view
I added another users calendar to my view and now it's entries are mixed up into my calendar. When I uncheck viewing the other calendar, the entries don't go away. ...

adding holidays to a new calendar
I have set up a new calendar that I want to share with my department and I'm trying to add legal holidays which were already on my personal calendar. Even though I'm viewing the new calendar, the holidays got added to the personal calendar. I tried deleting all the holidays and then, with both calendars open, putting the holidays back in, but again they were added only to the personal calendar. Anyone know what to do? Add them to the personal calendar and copy (or move) them to the other calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

SMTP account SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC.......
Inside the mailboxes folder of Exchange server, there is user called: SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC-5DD3568592C0}) I dont know what this is? Is this a system mailbox? If not, how did it get there and how can I get rid of it? The reason I ask is that , every few minutes, there is virus being sent to this mailbox, apparently from the "administrator". Very strange. any help will be appreciated. thanks, john I found the answer here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252341 "john Smith" <smith@fakedomain.com> wrote in message new...

How do i give each email account i set up its own inbox etc?
i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... About the best you can do is create an inbox rule that moves messages based on the account it was received with. "joejnknsn" <joejnknsn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E487FD01-2110-4BEC-930B-10590F05E885@microsoft.com... >i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from > different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... ...

OL Contact -> CRM 3.0 Account ?
From what I know so far, I can enable an Outlook contact for tracking in CRM which in fact after creation of the contact in CRM creates a bidirectional link b/w the Outlook und CRM representation of the contact, tracking and automatically synchronizing changes between the two. So far so good. Now, quite a few of the contacts we have in our Outlook environement are really accounts (in CRM speak). Is there any (built-in or other) way to migrate them from Outlook to CRM Accounts without having to reenter all the data? Thanks, Markus And to extend the scope: What about the other dire...

Multiple Email Accounts in Windows Live Mail
I added a yahoo.com email address within Windows Live Mail and decided against it. I removed it from the Live Mail properties but yahoo emails continue to post within Live Mail desktop. I've checked the obvious settings but can't find anything to change to make this stop. I want to totally remove yahoo.com email from Windows Live and access yahoo emails from the Internet. Do you by chance have a Hotmail account and in the account on the web site told it fetch mail from Yahoo? Hotmail website: Options, More Options,. Send and receive mail from other e-mail account...

Calendar as a Public Folder
Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how to set it up. John: Please see the microsoft.public.exchange.setup thread titled "setting up shared/public calendar" dated Wednesday, August 18, 2004. Regards, Martin "John Barr" <jbarr@toobrands.com> wrote in message news:219701c48612$84d08d50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a > Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how > to set it up. Hi John, Assuming you have everything setup a...

Assigning Accounts should not assign cases and activities
Our Tech Support team manages cases. They lose track of the cases when we assign Accounts because they don't own the account. We also have many people with activities for accounts they don't own. They lose track of the activities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Microsoft Business Portal Project Time and Expense Software Compon
I'm interested in the time and expense functionality (called "Business Portal Project Time and Expense") that is described under "Dynamics GP" domain. However, I do not readily see the relationship between "Dynamics GP" and "Microsoft Business Portal Project Time and Expense." What Microsoft products do I need in order to reach my goal of operating "Business Portal Project Time and Expense"? Many thanks. In terms of what you need to purchase, the answer depends upon what you have an what licensing method you are using: The Time and...

Business Portal 2.5 -- Linking 3 Web Parts
Hi, Can someone tell me if this is possible, I have been working on it and can't seem to get it to fly. I have my 1st web part that shows inventory master item information and a few fields off of the item card. This drives a 2nd web part that shows summary inventory information on that item by site. This works fine. What I want to do is tie a 3rd web part in that gives me detailed transaction information for that particular site (the 2nd web part). This 3rd web part works fine on it's own but shows all transactions for all sites for all items by default. I have tried ...

Business Contacts in Business Contact Manager
Business contact history seems to get updated with email inbox, business notes do not appear. I cannot add a new note or other item into the history. Any ideas??? Many thanks Ian BCM sometimes has what's known as a "forms cache" problem. Clearing the cache usually fixes it. Choose Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms, then click Manage Forms, then Clear Cache. If simply clearing the cache doesn't fix the issue, try the other steps detailed at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836558 The bulk of the forms cache issues in Outl...

PO upload with Project Accounting
I need upload Purchase order with project accounting. How can i do this requirement?? Please help on this. Integration Manager is one option. You'll need to install the eConnect adapter. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Peter" wrote: > I need upload Purchase order with project accounting. > How can i do this requirement?? > Please help on this. ...

Service calendar #2
The Service calendar Type picklist is missing the "Team" and "Ressource Group" values. It would be a nice feature for large service organisations to be able to pick out a Team specific or Ressource group specific list of users inside the service calendar overview, when scheduling for new service activities etc., thereby isolating this specific list of users and their calendars, in order to get a nice overview before booking a new activity. It seems particularly odd, when both entities are specified under settings, business unit settings for the service scheduling ...