batch importing of mailing lists to Excel

I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and
Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address>
Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste
(or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution
for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet?
0
bgsignal (1)

"bgsignal" wrote:

> I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and
> Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address>
> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste
> (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution
> for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet?
You can paste the whole list into excel and then use Data->Text to Column
option to break it into columns.. There are a number of posts here - just
search for them if you need more information.

"bgsignal" wrote:

> I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and
> Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address>
> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste
> (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution
> for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet?

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

how to find an item in a list control?

contact list #13

learning Excel #3

Help with importing data

Excel VBA

outlook 2007 e-mail

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...