adding number only if CDN is displayed in next cell

I have a list of sales for Canadian and US Customers.  I marked in the column
besides the sales amount if it is CDN or US.

How can I add the CDN or the US Sales only.

Thanks for your help.
0
Ed4190 (308)

Use SUMIF()
See HELP for details

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"ED" <ED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a list of sales for Canadian and US Customers.  I marked in the
>column
> besides the sales amount if it is CDN or US.
>
> How can I add the CDN or the US Sales only.
>
> Thanks for your help.

0
nicolaus (2022)
12/21/2005 9:06:07 PM
The    Data > SubTotals    feature might be what you're looking for....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"ED" <ED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a list of sales for Canadian and US Customers.  I marked in the
column
> besides the sales amount if it is CDN or US.
>
> How can I add the CDN or the US Sales only.
>
> Thanks for your help.

0
croberts (1377)