Adding Excel Sheets

Hi, ive just registered and hoping for some help please. I am making up
rotas for work on excel and need to add sheets at the bottom (one for
each week and so on). How do i get the sheets to become automatically
filled each time i open a new sheet, hence saving me to copy and paste
every sheet?

Thanks in advance

--
Migi

Excel Maximized Larger than Screen?
I was on a PC yesterday where Excel Maximized was larger than the PC Screen ... very annoying ... What is the setup required to set Excel Maximized to PC Screen Size ... As always ... My many Thanks to those of you that support this board ... Kha ... Do you mean excel or a workbook within excel? If you meant excel, then I'm gonna guess (and it's just a guess) that either windows got confused (or you changed the display properties for your windows setting 1024x768 type of thing). I'd resize it and see if that fixed the problem. If it did, I'd chalk it up to one time thin...

How to export policies to excel
Hello All, Our organization has an in-house security tool that generates a text file with lists of policies and violations. A VB script reads that text file and populates certain cells on an excel file. There is one column for each db and one row for each policy. All are SQL 2000 and 2005 version. New policies are not covered by the tool. So it needs to be tool+manual scrips, or PBM, maybe? I wonder if it can be done through Policy Based Management. I am not sure how easy to generate a similar excel file out of SQL Server policies. Has anyone used Powershell and/or Report...

Naming charts on own sheet
Hi. I have a series of charts (which are all contained on their own sheets). I need to name each of the charts (as they will be used by someone else in a macro). I have tried clicking on them and also pressing shift before clicking on them, and I am not able to change the name in the name combo box. Can anyone advise me of how I can change the names. Thanks for your help. Hi, If you have chart sheets you can change the name by simply changing the sheet tab name. What you described is the method used on chartobjects, which are usually on a worksheet. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Mi...

Hiding sheet tab names
I created an automated workbook where I need to keep the sheet tab name hidden from the user. I went into Tools-Options-View and unchecke Sheet Tabs. Then I protected the workbook and the sheet yet the use can still go into Tools-Options-View and re-check the Sheet Tabs t view them again. How do I lock the user out of viewing the sheet tabs? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could use the "very hidden" property that prevents users from viewing hidden worksheets without using VBA: Dim ws2 As Worksheet For Each ws2 In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If w...

How to make a Add key disabled after adding one record unless
Hi, I have a form where I am adding records. There are two boxes where one has to put the lineitemnumber and another box where one has to put the description. Unless the above two boxes are filled in the Add command box need to be disabled. Now, the problem is after adding one record the Add button is enabled and I cannot disable it. I would appreciate any help to solve this. The error message is: The methos is not supported The following is the code: Private Sub cmdadd_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdadd_Click If (IsNull(Me.LineItemID) = True) Or (IsNull(Me.Description) = True) Then ...

Excel sheet not visible
When I open a local copy all I can see is the content of 1 cell in the menu bar, the work area is all blank gray. I can see the complete sheet (3 Pages) in print preview. Most users have no problem with this sheet. I have repaired the installation of Office 2000 and ran all updates, Same problem. It is something on the local PC that is causing this effect. Other sheets show up just fine. This is a very simple spred sheet with no formulas. Maybe it's just off the screen. Window|Arrange|Tiled (and then resize it the way you want) New group user 944 wrote: > > When I open a l...

Trouble doing a formula for excel
Hi All I have a spreadsheet with the following A1: z:\data/pc32/tsheets\unsorder00039.csv I would like to add 1 too the number to make unsorder00040.csv and so I have try mid,right,left i can't seem to do it Cheers "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53AAB904-8595-499F-BF38-8BE00826101C@microsoft.com... > Hi All > > I have a spreadsheet with the following > A1: z:\data/pc32/tsheets\unsorder00039.csv > > I would like to add 1 too the number to make unsorder00040.csv and so > I have try mid,right,left i can't see...

EXCEL caused an IPF in module OLEAUT32.DLL
I'm using Microsoft Office 2000 Professional on Win98-SE, I suddenly began getting the error message: EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in module OLEAUT32.DLL at 0187:653aac21. Registers: EAX=000047e9 CS=0187 EIP=653aac21 EFLGS=00010282 EBX=0040fd9c SS=018f ESP=0062b54c EBP=0062b5bc ECX=65350218 DS=018f ESI=00000000 FS=0f57 EDX=00000000 ES=018f EDI=00000001 GS=0000 I tried re-installing EXCEL but that didn't work. I changed the Oleaut32.dll with an older version and that also didn't work. I ran Office Setup and chose to run EXCEL from the CD and it went smooth without problems. ...

Excel worksheet with VBE codes don't work elsewhere
Hi, Some of my excel worksheets with embedded controls and VBA codes don' work when I open it on another PC. Is there another way to make i work? Thx -- lazybea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lazybear's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3519 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=54955 Specifically what problems are you having? Saying "don't work" means absolutely nothing. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC ww...

Excel 2000 vs. Excel 2002

Messenger emoticons
I have changed laptops and I did grab the old laptops custom emoticons folder (all in dt2 and id2 file endings.) But when i copy everything in the folder and add it to my new laptops custom emoticons folder... they get added (i.e. show up in the folder) but the images/gifs or names dont show up on the actual msn... *what gives*? Do I have to change the dt2 endings to gif or jpeg and go to "create" in msn for each of them to add them in? (I tried with one and it worked) Only problem is i have alot, like 203 dt2 files so changing the ending to .gif and adding each singu...

conditional formatting in excel #3

Adding extra data options
Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0? You can add extra data fields to an entity. Go to entities customization at setting area. -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "xxdcmast" escribió: > Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would > like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. > > Can you add extra data ...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...

Excel Running Wild After Update
I ran the Office update via Auto Update. Word and Powerpoint seem fine but Excel attemtps to open every compatible file (and a few that aren't) when I start it up. After it overdoses on files it fails and closes. Any ideas on what to do other than reverting to an older version, pre-update? Wild guess: Look in Applications:Microsoft Office 2004:Office:Startup:Excel: . Are there a bunch of random files in there? I think Excel would try to open anything in there on launch. On 3/23/06 9:04 AM, "Jeff Fread" wrote: > I ran the Office update via Auto Update. Word and Powe...

Excel pivot table #2