Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007

How do I set up Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue.

"suriahseth" wrote:

> How do I set up Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007
0
JeanC (2)
10/7/2008 3:46:06 PM
1 Click on the Office button (the large circle at the top left of the
application.)
2 Click on the Excel Options button.
3 In the resulting dialog, click on Add-Ins to view the installed add-ins
for Excel.
4 Near the bottom of the dialog, there is a pull-down box of items to
manage. Ensure Excel Add-ins is selected, and click on the Go button.
5 In the resulting dialog, click on the Browse button.
6 Navigate to the installation path of iSeries Access (which is typically
C:\Program Files\IBM\Client Access).
7 Double-click on the Shared folder.
8 Double-click on the cwbtfxla.xll file.
9 Click the OK button. The toolbar buttons for the Excel Add-In should now
be displayed.

"Jean C" wrote:

> Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue.
>
> "suriahseth" wrote:
>
> > How do I set up Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007
0
Ahiakpo (1)
12/15/2008 9:28:04 PM
Has anyone come up with an Add-In for the iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007?

suriahset wrote:

Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007
20-Aug-08

How do I set up Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007

On Wednesday, August 20, 2008 5:23 AM
suriahset wrote:

Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007
How do I set up Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007

On Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:46 AM
Jean wrote:

RE: Add-Ins for iSeries Access Data Transfer in Excel 2007
Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue.

"suriahseth" wrote:

On Monday, December 15, 2008 4:28 PM
Komi Ahiakp wrote:

1 Click on the Office button (the large circle at the top left of the
1 Click on the Office button (the large circle at the top left of the
application.)
2 Click on the Excel Options button.
3 In the resulting dialog, click on Add-Ins to view the installed add-ins
for Excel.
4 Near the bottom of the dialog, there is a pull-down box of items to
manage. Ensure Excel Add-ins is selected, and click on the Go button.
5 In the resulting dialog, click on the Browse button.
6 Navigate to the installation path of iSeries Access (which is typically
C:\Program Files\IBM\Client Access).
7 Double-click on the Shared folder.
8 Double-click on the cwbtfxla.xll file.
9 Click the OK button. The toolbar buttons for the Excel Add-In should now
be displayed.

"Jean C" wrote:

ASP.NET 2.0 Membership and Role providers for SQLIte 3.0 ADO.NET Provider
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/1a832c44-9a02-4116-bf4b-0318467d8905/aspnet-20-membership-an.aspx
0
Rita

Excel 2007

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

data input in text box

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

transferring to new pc