Add 1 hour to data

I have data 1 tru 200 with time "12:01:04".  How can I add a hour to read
"1:01:04"
so when they move the clock in March '10 I will have the correct data.

Thank you
--
smile
0

Try in B1: =A1+"1:00:00"
Copy down

Success? hit the YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"israel" wrote:
> I have data 1 tru 200 with time "12:01:04".  How can I add a hour to read
> "1:01:04"
> so when they move the clock in March '10 I will have the correct data.

0
demechanik (4694)

Data Series Labels in Area Chart
Hello- I'm trying to create a combination chart; one data series in an area chart, and three in line format. Got the chart created, but the data series labels for the area chart show up in the middle of the area, which looks awkward. Is there anyway to move them closer to the top edge of the area plot? I don't seem to find any options for moving the labels in an area chart. Hi, The data labels for the area series have no options for alignment. Add another line series to the chart based on the area data. This has the options to align data labels. You can format the line seri...

Retrieving Data from a Column / Row to populate a cell
I currently have data supplied to me in an Excel spreadsheet that I to transfer manually I would like this to populate a cell reference, the problem I have is that I cannot gather a train of thought to obtain the data from from a specific row/column. There is a sample of the data supplied to me below Name In Out Int Greg 165 108 29 09 July 2003 42 34 9 14 July 2003 44 19 4 16 July 2003 40 40 8 17 July 2003 39 15 8 Andrew 125 43 9 1...

The data in my form is changing after the status is closed
I have a form which is based on a query for invoicing. I have some client who have been invoiced for their service and not their status is closed. If this person returns as a client and I set the new contract year and I go to the invoicing form to invoice for their new serivce the prior year contract year information for the service which has already been closed is no longer there. I want to keep this data as read only, but still be able to add new information. ...

How do I add a data series in a combination chart in PPT 2003?
I have a combination bar/line chart showing gross revenues and passengers by month over a 3-year period. The gross revenues are bars on the primary y-axis and passengers are lines on the secondary y-axis. I am trying to add gross revenues and passengers for CY2010. I am able to add a data series for the passengers, but when I try to add a data series for the gross revenues, the chart treats it as a series on the secondary axis as a line. How do I add the series as a bar on the primary axis, or alternatively, change the series from a line on the secondary axis to a bar on th...

[2007/ToDo List] Add-in to create sub-tasks?
Hello ince Outlook is basically what everyone uses to sync a BlackBerry with Windows, I'm stuck with using it. However, I need to divide tasks into sub-tasks, and sometimes/often set some start and/or due date to an task. This is what the MS Outlook 2007 ToDo List UI looks like: http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/nexus/outlook2007/images/tasks.png This is what the ToDoList from AbstractSpoon looks like: http://www.shafqatahmed.com/WindowsLiveWriter/MainScreen2.png Do you know of an add-in so that Outlook support this poor-man alternative to MS Project? Thank you. "Gilles Ganault"...

Add vendor order number to purchase order
When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own internal sales order number to our purchase order. I need to be able to put that number somewhere in GP that will allow me to locate one of our purchase orders based on the supplier's order number. There are some fields on the Vendor detail window by clicking the arrow button by the vendor id. You might be able to use one of those fields. Otherwise, Extender is the way to go. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mike Davis" wrote: > When we send a purchase order to a vendor, that vendor assigns their own &...

add functionality to RMS calendar
the calendar is a good function to have. Expanded functionality would be great. Design it as a watered down version of Outlook - set individual appointments that can be assigned to individual customers. That way you can search the calendar to see what appointments individual customers have scheduled. Being able to set up recurring schedules would be helpful, too. If it doesn't make sense to expand the calendar functionality, then create functionality to synchronize customer list in RMS with Outlook. FRB ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

sheet 1 in my spreadsheet is green. What have I done?
Only the first sheet of my spreadsheet file (4pages) has gone green. I'm not sure what I have done and tried the formatting and the fill options and can't seem to find what the problem is. The cell lines are visible through the colour, but I have not made changes to the background either...does anyone know what could be the problem??? ...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re_=96_GGVT_Excel_and_Engineering_Application?=
Re � GGVT Excel and Engineering Application 1. A series of piping line nos. is listed as follows :- Line no. 25-UA-4401-1141 Line no. 50-PD-3218-6143 Line no. 50-VL-2210-1149 Line no. 80-SW-4020-1706 Line no. 100-DH-2855-1143 Line no. 100-IA-4304-1143 Line no. 150-PG-1438-6143 Line no. 150-VA-2500-1143 Line no. 250-PL-1250-6143 2. The line nos. are characterized by the service identifiers (namely, UA, PD, VL, SW, DH, IA, PG, VA and PL). 3. How could the line nos. be sorted according to the service identifiers in an alphabetical order ? There's a lot more line nos. to do than being pres...

Outlook 2K3, 1 SMTP acct, 1 Exchange Acct
So, I would like to configure outlook on my home pc to check my personal SMTP account as well as my work Exchange account. I can set them up in tandum fine but they all get dumped to the same inbox, and what's worse it it's not leaving my work emails on the exhange server as I would like. I could setup a filter based on To: to put emails into different folders but that doesn't really work across the board (BCC:, etc.). I would have thought the default behavior would be to have two Inbox folders under the different "Mailbox" expandable navigation menus in Outlook and p...

1 drive with 2 device IDs causing corruption
I have a drive which has been Z: for eons and has recently had G: assigned as well. I reformatted the drive, added as Z: again and still G: is defined. I'm getting corruption on indices (even though indexing is turned off for the drive as Z:). Ping ponging between chkdsk /f for the two IDs settles down to no errors but then a reboot and it's back... XP Pro, SP3, what else would help the experts? Did you remove G and Z and then reset as Z again.? Neil "Le" <Le@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF3628FC-88EF-4C13-9629-72CF7A0E2E42@micro...

Set Increment on Spin Button to 0.1
I'm using a spin button from the control toolbar to increase the value in a cell. the min value i want is 0 the maximum is 2 but i want it to increase by 0.1 in the properties this doesn't seem to be allowed help!!!! Thanx Mark Mark, Here is one way. Link your spinbutton to an unused cell (I use) A15. Set the max to 20. Then in code, set the real cell's value like so Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinUp() Range("A16").Value = Range("A15").Value / 10 End Sub Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinDown() Range("A16").Value = Range("A15").Valu...

repeat data as seperate tables
Hi, Does anyone have a solution for a problem i'm strugling with? I would like to repeat some data from a collection of objects. Using a DataList while generate 1 table as a result. However, I would the output to be a seperate table for each repeated item. Can this be done? Thanx John On Nov 26, 1:27=A0pm, "John Devlon" <johndev...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone have a solution for a problem i'm strugling with? > > I would like to repeat some data from a collection of objects. > Using a DataList while genera...

pivot table issue -- putting data of the same code on diff lines
i have an issue with excel that is very hurtfu i'll put together a table with say the first column having a range of dates or perhaps keyword second column would have product codes (often repeating product codes referring to a different column one date or keyword third column would have numbers as in number of cases sol then i'll make a pivot tabl and items that have different column a values but like column b values appear on different row THIS DRIVES ME INSANE PLEASE HELP ME ...

merge multilple data values
how would I merge multilple data values: in seperate columns as: js-1234 to .jpg Thanks Hi Jennifer, ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Jennifer, Try using =(A1&B1) where A1 and B1 are the cells where your data sits ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ X-No-Archive: yes "Jennifer Burnel" <jenny@...

Problem in saving data in the customized case entity
Hi all, We have a Customized Case Entity in CRM 3.0 about a Patient ,with each case having detailed information like history,insurance,case contacts,Schedules etc On Visit Schedules, we have attributes like order shipped date and fax order received etc. when I enter the shipped date and save it the modified by field has the System account instead of the user who is modifying. We have to reassign the system user to the User who is actually modifying it manually.This happens for all the users in CRM. Can anyone guess where the problem could be? Thanks Karthik Generally, the SYSTEM us...

how do i extra data from excel into Word Document template
Hi all I have two columns in my spreadsheet: *Name* and *amount due*: I have 100 records of a *name of a person* and a*mount due for each*. I wanna be able to Extract Each data from the spreadsheet and put it into a general Word Document Template for example - Dear [name goes here], Please advised that you have $[amount due] left and this should be paid by the end of the month. Sincerely, Your accountant. - How do i go about extracting this data and just basically automating the whole process? Thank you -Khaled -- Dev4me -------------------------------------------------------------...

Can't see other free/busy time past March 1.
Can't see other free/busy time past March 1. Any ideas? Go into Tools>Options>Calendar options> Free/busy options. there you can change the default time to the time you like. I think there might be a 12 month limit. then again, who knows what he/she will be doing in 12 months.. >-----Original Message----- >Can't see other free/busy time past March 1. Any ideas? >. > ...

Add one more EDGE in existing Exchange + EDGE 2007
I need to add new EDGE in my Exchange + EDGE 2007 enviroment (Edge in LAN, I know that isn't a good choice, now I'm changing). I need to deploy new antispam, so I want to Install new EDGE and test it before I will go live, (this will be in DMZ) . Some one could give me some macro information about this topic? or some links? ...

How do you print pages 1 AND 3 in a worksheet?
Am I being silly? In Word, it is easy and obvious, but in excel there is no function t print a range. Putting "1,3" gives a "bad integer" message. Please help the noob. Le -- SirLoi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SirLoin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1593 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27413 try this Sub printsheets() ma = Array("Sheet1", "Sheet3", "Sheet5") For x = LBound(ma) To UBound(ma) Sheets(ma(x)).PrintPrev...

Word 2007 Assigning keystrokes to macros stored in an Add-in Templ
I have a template stored in my Word Startup folder. I want to be able to assign keystrokes to the macros stored in the template. I tried assigning keystrokes and storing them in that template but that didn't work. I also tried storing the keystrokes in Normal.dotm but oddly, only some of them worked. Any idea why and how to get the keystrokes assigned? -- Judy L ...

Data validation, cell protection or other method?
I have used data validation to set parameters for valid data entry and I have also used cell protection to prevent any type of data entry. What I am trying to do in this instance is to prevent data entry but, instead of the standard message that pops up when using cell protection, I want to display a customized message such as: Data for these fields must be entered in "Project Assumptions" Can Data validation be used to prevent data entry of any kind or do I need to look for a VBA solution? Say you want A1:A10 to be restricted. Select the range, A1:A10, then in Data Valida...

How do i add the date to subject header of incoming mail?
Hi, How do i automatically add the date yy/mm/dd to the front of the subject header of incoming mail? Would gather its something to do with create rules then run script, but cant workout how to create a script. Thanks Primed The script that can be run by a rule must look like this: Public Sub Whatever(Mail as Outlook) Mail.Subject=Date & " " & Mail.Subject Mail.Save End Sub -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: <http://www.vboffice.net/pr...

Format Excel Data Labels
::Help! ::I have been given an excel file with data and charts already created. I simply want to reformat some of the data labes in the charts. Normally, when you double click on a data label, it will select ALL of the existing labels and let you modify them all at once. That is not possible in these charts. Only one can be chosen at a time. I've never seen this. Plus, if I create a new chart (within the same worksheet), the problem does not happen again. Any thoughts on what could be preventing this? Thanks very much. -Ross -- Rossv ---------------------------------------------...

can you add yahoo mail to office 2007 enterprise
does any body tell me how to Did you check the Yahoo!Mail page???? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, willie75253 asked: | does any body tell me how to ...