0.9768566 Got To See This ... 0.4829243

0.699142 Got To See This ... 0.5816474

0.9768566 Now Visit Tobacco Is Drugs 0.4829243

0
iwantsex

Dynamics GP 9.0 Install for Client workstations
Very Disappointed. I created the msi file to send to the workstations. The client launched the file, it loaded Utilities, but needed the sa password to continue. I still had to go to the client's workstation to put this in. I also had to change the OLE notes and the Shared location of the reports.dic I was misinformed by Microsoft back in October 2005 that the installer package handled all of this information, thus making it a true client pushdown/pull. If it's a brand new install on a workstation, you must also create the ODBC client. Also, I cannot put anything from dis...

Numbers beginning with 0
Hi all! I'm having trouble figuring out what to do for a client. She has a speradsheet of addresses and unfortunately one postcode is 0200 (australian postcode). Of course when adding it into excel it obviously chops off the 0 and simply sets it to 200. When mail merging it is causing all sorts of grief and simply changing the format of the cell from number to text is apparently not helping. Is there a way to prevent excel from taking away the zero in a number formatted cell? Thanks in advance! How is she "adding" the post code to XL? If typing it in, preformat the c...

Charting with zeros or DIV/0 values
Hi - this might have an easy solution, but I'm a bit stuck. I've created a spreadsheet for data entry by another party. This data will be entered on a monthly basis and I only want to update it occasionally. So, I have control charts set up with the basic formulae (percent, mean, upper and lower control limits) in there. I was wondering if there was any way to have all of this data in the range of the chart without having the chart bottom out (i.e. plotting zeros). For example, my columns _might_ look something like this: Date.........Total...Defects...%ofDefects...Mean....UCL....

CRM 4.0 Activities Flaw/Issue
After upgrading from CRM 3 to 4 about 1 month ago, a sales rep pointed out an issue with Activites that isn't working as it should (or would think). In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Today option, it would list only activities due today. No overdue items. In CRM 4, if you select the Due Today option, it shows all activities due Today AND overdue. Basically, it's broken and useless with no Today option. In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Overdue option, it would list activites that are overdue. In CRM 4, if you selecte the Due Overdue option, it shows all activities due Today AND ove...

Unable to create new user on CRM 4.0
Hi everyone, I've a problem with my CRM 4.0 server. Since I use dcpromo on it (at first the CRM 4.0 server was DC and now it's only a server) I can't create new user on the CRM. The CRM works perfectly with the actuel user but I can't create/ reactive user... The message is in French, it's quite simple :( No info in the message, it just says me that an error has occured... I tried using the 2 methods in the CRM, it's the same error I don't know what can be the problem, and I don't now what do to ... I need help Thanks Potentially to do with Network Service a...

Cannot see receipients in global list while using OWA
I have exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 as client. Whenever I use OWA and try to create new email and click on TO to select receiver's name from the global list, I get a differnent screen which as me to enter name to search. I want to display names so I can select from the list. Here is the screen that I get each time I click on TO. I should be seeing everyone's name so I can select. If I connect locally, I do get the list and there is no problem. This happens only with OWA. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OWA d...

VC++6.0: Access violation while creating wizard with PropertySheet
I'm attempting to create a wizard using the tutorial at http://devcentral.iftech.com/articles/MFC/wizards/default.php. I've gotten as far as creating a dialog, associating it with a class derived from CPropertyPage, and adding that to a CPropertySheet dialog. Also, I call SetWizardMode in the appropriate place. It runs fine on XP. On ME, I get an access violation the SECOND time I run it, not the first. The accessviolation happens after calling CWizardDlg's DoModal method, specifically when the PropertySheet function is called. Once I get the access violation, I keep get...

Outlook 2003 cannot see other email addresses in the to field
Outlook 2003 cannot see other email addresses in the to field - when someone emails me and a group of other people, I only see my email address. I cannot reply to all and send the other people an email. Is this a bug? No, they probably used the BCC field or a mail merge instead so only your address shows up. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Save Embedded Pictures in Their Original Format -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Jenni&...

Can XIRR start with a "0" in the first period
I am having issues calculating XIRR. When my first cash flow is 0, I get an error message, even though a regular IRR calc allows a 0 in the first period. Is this just the way XIRR works or is there a way I can get around it? Thanks for you help. carlsondaniel@gmail.com wrote: > I am having issues calculating XIRR. When my first cash flow is 0, I > get an error message, even though a regular IRR calc allows a 0 in the > first period. Is this just the way XIRR works or is there a way I can > get around it? This appears to be a defect in the XIRR algorithm. As you noted, IRR wo...

Changing default administrator account in CRM3.0
Hi, I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Bishwarup Create a new user profile and assign that user the "System Administrator" role. Then log in to CRM as that user and revoke the "System Administrator" role from your current administrator. Dave "Bishwarup" <Bishwarup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0C818F1-EDA4-4B7B-A254-A286CE3F9E1B@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server > > Thanks in adv...

CRM 4.0 Campaigns`
Hi Just a simple quick question regarding campaigns. I have just created a test campaign to familiarise myself with the campaign feature. The question is when doing an email campaign when does the system send the emails as the status is sitting at Pending at the moment and nothing is happening. I am making a presumption that it does not happen till the evening as not to interfere with normal daily usage. I look forward to any comments. Thanks Hi David, First thing, do you want to send your email activities through Outlook or are you using a CRM Email connector to an Exchange Serv...

value from field not accepted within onlineform (3.0 -> 4.0)
Hy, We just tried to update our running CRM 3.0 to 4.0 there where nearly no problems! (1 report was not upgradeable) We where very happy. but right now a real problem was discovered: the fields: longitude and latidude from the contact form are no more accepted. Enter a value beetween .... But the values do perfectly match within the range When I delete the values I can save the form. When there is any value in the fields it causes the error: Enter a value ... Best regards for any help ...

Upgrade 6.0->7.5->8.0 with PA
I am conducting a test upgrade from 6.0 to 8.0 through 7.5 with Project Accounting on a test server. The PA conversion to 7.5 took about 11 hours which is manageable but the conversion to 8.0 has already taken 3 days! and is still running. It has spent most of the time on one particular task and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if there is any way to improve the situation. All I can see from SQL Profiler is that the auto-procedure zDP_RM00401SS_1 is being called for each row of that table in turn sometimes many times for the same row. There are about 28000 rows and I&...

Help with a report to see all payments
Hi, I want to create a report that lists all payments from an account All I want it to show is Num, Date, Payee, Payment Amount But I want it to show all payments not just checks. I don't even need a grand total or anything for each month or the whole date range (previous year) I just want to see every payment. And I want to compare it to my hand written ledger. Using 2007 Deluxe. I tried customizing an income and spending report but it only showed me a monthly total and not a transaction list. In microsoft.public.money, Robbie wrote: >Hi, >I want to create a report that ...

I just got a new system with Money 2003 preloaded and when attempting to open my backup file(on a floppy) from an earlier version of money all I get is a message that asks if I want to back up to floppy. If I click on "dont back up" all I get is the message "money is not properly installed. Please try set up again" Any idea what I might be doing wrong/not doing??? Help thanks Is it possible that you can reload Money from any disks supplied to you with the system? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-...

4.0 Workflow
I am trying to setup a workflow to send an email when an Account record gets deleted. I want to include the name of the Company in the email and who deleted it. The workflow fires, but always has a Status of Waiting because it says "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it". The reason this happens, I am assuming, is that the record has already been deleted so data from the record cannot be included in the email. Is there a way I can accomplish what I want? Workflow plugins are asynchronous so by the time you get to the databas...

How do we close an invoice in version 3.0?
In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. Now we have nothing. I tried customizing the form and adding the statecode, but that field is Read-only and so it didn't help. We mass-print all of our invoices and need them to be closed (not deleted) once they are paid. HELP! Thanks, Karla So sorry!! I did not see Invoice Paid on the Actions menu once the invoice was open. Solved!!! "KK" wrote: > In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. > Now we have nothing. > > I tried customizing the form and adding...

FOR ONLY HOT GUYS SEE THIS
v ...

i cannot send any emails through my CRM 3.0.
i cannot send any emails through my CRM 3.0. The strange thing is that i can only send emails to myself, but not anyone else. what should i check and where to detect the problem? Check the SMTP configuration on your CRM server. There is a good chance you chose the "default" SMTP setting during the setup and this requires SMTP to be configured on the server itself. You can run a "Repair" installation and it will allow you to change the SMTP config. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Publisher does not see printer
Publisher wont see my printer at work ever since I used my printer at home to touch up a few menus. Windows sees the work printer (a canon) and is set as the default printer and I can print in all programs except Publisher with the canon . I can print in Publisher with my home printer (a Dell) with no problems. When I go to print a doc in Publisher the printer doesn't show up in the drop down menu in Publisher. I am using Win 7 and Publisher is a trial version with three weeks left until activation. Thx Jim Publisher saves all printer information with each publication. ...

On Change is not firing In crm 4.0
hi I am facing problem Just i am writing alert like HI -on change of Bit field its firing when it Is radio button but when its check box it’s not firing what was the problem Please help me out I hate to not suggest this but I know I overlook the easy stuff sometimes but did you enable it? On the details tab you must be sure to select the Enable button. Any luck? Maybe this is the problem: with checkbox the onchange doesn't fire untill the field loses focus. So clicking the checkbox and then click any other place on the form might give the alert. Good luck, Bertil "Jack"...

J2EE to CRM 3.0
Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? TIA -- Simon Morris CRM exposes two public webservices, one for the businesslogic and one for the metadata. You should be able to connect to those webservices using J2EE. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Simon Morris" <SimonMorris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71EB635C-631C-49F7-A836-47900536CC64@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? > > TIA > -- > Simon Morris Hi Jeffry, Thanks for t...

GP Report Modifier Question (version 9.0)
On our invoice report I changed the format of a custom field to a custom format definition (that I named BB2 with 2 decimal places and show the currency symbol). Now our Inventory History Sales Summary Report prints all of the Total Quantities for the item with a currency symbol also, why is that? Is your Inventory History Sales Summary Report modified? Have you opened the field to check and make sure no format has been assigned to it? ...

CMemFile not working in VC++ 6.0 RELEASE mode
I am using VC++ 6.0 and have a multi-threaded application (exe & multiple DLLs) which seem to be having a CMemFile object getting clobbered when running in release mode. It does not happen in debug mode. When running in the debugger, the calling thread that builds the memory file reports: GetPosition = 0 GetLength = 228 ptr to memfile = aa2238 the method GetTextLineNOF is passed a ptr to CMemFile and reports: GetPosition = 0 GetLength = 228 ptr to memfile = aa2238 Which agrees as expected. ==== However when running in RELEASE mode: the calling thread that builds the memory file rep...

Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
Hi, The current release of Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is available in English only. I need know when is available in Spanish? Hello, Mobile Express for other languages is now available. Please check the following blog posting for more information: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2009/10/22/update-rollup-7-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0.aspx Thanks! -- ======================== Manoj Kithany [MSFT] Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ======================== "Katyc" <Katyc@discus...