=?Utf-8?Q?como_personalizar_se=C3=A7=C3=B5es_do_cabe?= =?Utf-8?Q?=C3=A7alho_em_v=C3=A1rias_planilhas_de_uma?= =?Utf-8?Q?_v?=

Tenho várias planilhas num arquivo. Todos elas usam as três seções do
cabeçalho, sendo apenas a seção central que muda em cada mês. Ex: fev2005.
Como eu faço para mudar essa seção em todas as planilhas ao mesmo tempo sem
precisar mudar uma a uma. Obs: as outras seções das planilhas tem as suas
especificações diferentes das outras, por isso quando eu tento selecionar
todas as planilhas e mudar a seção central, as outras planhilhas recebem as
especificações da mesma ficando todas iguais em todas as seções. Obrigado.
0
Gomes (3)

backup #8
I was using money 2003 on my old laptop and have bought a new laptop with money 2004. I am trying to import my backup from a floppy. The file on the floppy is called "My Money Backup d1". It won't work. Am I doing something wrong? Every time I closed money I used to back it up to floppy. I couldn't find my old money 2003 disc so I am using 2004 thiking it may be better. Please help -- HM In microsoft.public.money, hayleym wrote: >I was using money 2003 on my old laptop and have bought a new laptop with >money 2004. I am trying to import my backup from a ...

Duplicate messages #8
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7155B.A23C0C40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am sure this has been asked many times, but could someone please tell = me how to stop Outlook 2003 (winth XP home) from intermittently = downloading some messages twice (and occasionally up to five times)? I = get a lot of spam as well as regular mail and on some days I have over = 500 messages to sort through. Thank you very much. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7155B.A23C0C40 Content-Type: text/html; ...

How to print 8 1/2 x 11 pages on a 17 x 11 to fold in half?
I am trying to get our newsletter to print directly to our new Kyocera printer/copier, but am having trouble getting publisher to sync with the printer. Our leasing company can't help us. I have a multi-page document 8 1/2 x 11 that I want to print on 11x17 landscaped paper which will then get folded. I've played around with the page setup, the print setup, but nothing works. I've tried using a special fold but it wants to segment the page and I get pieces of my document on multiple pages. The same thing happens when I try to set up a special paper size. We want to be...

Rollup 8 will not run error Hanging application crmupdatewrapper.e
Rollup 8 hangs at the Please wait....... and creates an 80Gig log file. System shows Hanging application crmupdatewrapper.exe, Any ideas? Re-ran rollup 7 with no problems. Rollup 9 has above problem for us too. Hi Steve, Have you solved the problem? same thing happens to me ... "Steve" wrote: > Rollup 8 hangs at the Please wait....... and creates an 80Gig log file. > > System shows > > Hanging application crmupdatewrapper.exe, > > Any ideas? > > Re-ran rollup 7 with no problems. Rollup 9 has above problem for us too. Hi Steve, Have you ...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?d=E9pannage?=
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable depuis quelques temps, je n'arrive plus =E0 transmettre de pi=E9ces = jointes =E0 l'appui de mes messages, transmission tr=E9s longue help merci ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

=?Utf-8?Q?Microsoft_Outlook_won=E2=80=99t_start_=E2=80=93_?= =?Utf-8?Q?It_is_messed_up_with_msncon32.dl?= =?Utf-8?Q?l?=
When I click on Outlook, it opens with an error message which reads: “The Add-in “Outlook Connector Extensions (msncon32.dll)” cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in.” Then I click on OK. The next stage is also an error message which reads: “Cannot open your default e-mail folders. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured.” Then I click on OK and the ...

=?Utf-8?Q?Can=C2=B4t_get_any_result?=
I'm creating a work chart, and what i want to do is whernever appears Sat or Sun, if week-off or holidays the result should be 0. Dia Sem Ent Saíd Ent Saíd 1 6ª 2 Sab Folga 3 Dom 4 2ª 5 3ª 6 4ª 7 5ª 8 6ª 15 23 8 9 Sab 15 23 8 10 Dom 17 23 6 hi, did you have a table with the holidays? looking for Sun or Sat use IF function: =if(or(b2="sat",b2="sun"),0,"") note that when you will put the correct figure (i.é 15,23, etc) the formula will be erased. hth regards from Bra...

Q: Deleting the last character from text fields in excel [Us@ cod@ to @-mail m@]
I have a bunch of text with a trailing blank. How can I get rid of them? In MS word there is the ^p to indicate the end of the line. Is there something like this in Excel? Thanks! Sam (Post your replies here. My e-mail is spam proofed unless you use a code) Hi, S.V. Short of going to VBA, have you tried to insert a helper column and use the trim function? HTH >-----Original Message----- >I have a bunch of text with a trailing blank. > >How can I get rid of them? > >In MS word there is the ^p to indicate the end of the line. > >Is there something like this...

Printing #8
making a telephone directory: After making corrections the screen (monitor) looks great but when I go to print the document it picks up the old and new info. The old info does not appear on the screen monitor but it comes out on two different printers. How can I correct something that is not showing on the monitor? Which version of Publisher are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Alethea" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2e52d01c46b5b$95feb470$a401280a@phx.gbl... > making a telephone directory: After making correct...

Q re Thread Safe Dictionary and delegates
Hi I am developing a webservice. I need to authenticate webrequests. I am using a dictionary to keep track of authenticated users. In order to do this, prior to adding an entry into the dictionary I need to perform some DB access to validate the user. Because it is a webservice, I am slightly concerned about threadsafety, particularly race conditions which may arise when an authentication has expired and I need to remove it from the dictionary. I have found several implementations of threadsafe dictionaries which use locks to maintain threadsafety, but obviously I need to ...

Delete cells with content that don't contain the =?UTF-8?B?wqMgc3ltYm9s?=
I have a very large messy excel file that contains some data I want to isolate. The other data is unneeded and basically in the way. I want to delete/clear all the other cells that do not contain the ? pound symbol. This way I will be left with just the pricing info I need. All help appreciated On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:46:11 GMT, Gary N <gary.neill@allstate.com> wrote: >I want to delete/clear all the other cells that do not contain the ? pound symbol. "Be careful what you wish for" This can be done with a VBA Macro: To enter this Macro (Sub), <alt-F11> opens t...

excel problem #8
i have a weird problem where the first time i open the excel program it minimizes again, back down to the start bar. i can maximize it again and everything runs fine, but this happens the first time i open it up every time. obviously not a huge problem, but it would be nice to know how to get it to stop doing it. grab the borders and drag to the top and sides as desired>close excel>re-open -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "sally g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a37301c422ff$a550b030$a601280a@phx.gbl... > > i...

Junk mail #8
I am using outlook express and receiving a ton of junk mail. I am told that if I use outlook 2003 I can avoid most of this junk. I am running MS XP professional but do not know how to access outlook 2003 if it is on my computer, any help appreciated. Bob You need to buy Outlook 2003 in a Microsoft Office 2003 package (Basic Edition is cheapest). Outlook 2003 does not automatically come with any version of Windows. "Bob" wrote: > I am using outlook express and receiving a ton of junk > mail. I am told that if I use outlook 2003 I can avoid > most of this junk. I a...

How do I get a publisher template for A7 envelope?
I need a template for A7 envelope and A4 envelope Donna Gracon wrote: > I need a template for A7 envelope and A4 envelope There is no such thing as an "A7 envelope" or an "A4 envelope" because those are paper sizes - when referencing envelopes you should use the correct prefix, which is 'C'. Do you really mean "C7" by the way because it's not a standard size and, if it was a typo and you meant 'C6' Publisher already has those. And I don't see why you're having problems with C4 - just use an A4 sheet, design and print. I do it...

Tues, 5/8 patches
Hi. MS released a bunch of new patches for Mac Office 2004. When I click on a link from any of the KB articles, they take me to this site: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/, where I see a Quick Download for Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.5 Update. Is this the update I need to cover all of the patches for today? Anyone know? Thanks! Apparently this is one of the mega-updates for any build of Office 2004 (11.0 or later), so combined with the direction you're getting from the KBs I'm certain it includes everything. -- Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac <nativecolorado...

=?Utf-8?B?5YaN5rGC6auY5omL5oyH54K56L+35rSl77ya5aaC5L2V5o6S5bqP77yf?=
我有一张全班成绩表,但选中成绩列时单击排序,其他的列(比如:学号、姓名等)不动,会造成整个工作表的张冠李戴。如果全选各列,将活动单元格放在成绩列上再排序,则有时不易操作。如何解决,敬请高手不吝赐教! ...

pls tell me how to convert UTF-8 to ASCII? thanks :)
Try: int WideCharToMultiByte( UINT CodePage, // code page DWORD dwFlags, // performance and mapping flags LPCWSTR lpWideCharStr, // wide-character string int cchWideChar, // number of chars in string. LPSTR lpMultiByteStr, // buffer for new string int cbMultiByte, // size of buffer LPCSTR lpDefaultChar, // default for unmappable chars LPBOOL lpUsedDefaultChar // set when default char used ); For CodePage use CP_UTF8. joe On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:53:45 GMT, Andy Tang <Andy_Tang2k@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote: ...

Writing Text File with code UTF-8
Hello Does somebody know how to write a Text File with code UTF-8 from Dexterity? I know that are 3 functions to write text files: TextFile_Writeline() TextFile_WriteDOS() TextFile_WriteText() But there is not therein a parameter to achieve text file be written with code UTF-8. I=92ll appreciate your guide. Best regards. ------=_NextPart_0001_A41C49B3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dexterity does not support double byte or unicode. You might need to use COM or win32 dll calls to get the OS to write the file for you. The difference between WriteLine and WriteDOS i...

Q: how to set the default arranged by
Outlook 2007 Every time I create a new mail folder the "Arranged By: starts out as "From", I virtually always want to arrange by "Date". Can anybody please let me know how to control the initial Arranged By setting for every time I create a new mail folder. Thanks, mdj. Reset the view - date should be default. If it needs set on every folder, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm for the method to globally change views. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.s...

oma #8
I was wondering if anybody had this problem.. i have enabled OMA globally.. when i try to test it out with the web browser by using https://servername/oma i get a HTTP 403.1 Forbidden: Execute Access Forbidden Internet Information Services It says it's an IIS problem but i have enabled all the proper settings in IIS for the OMA virtual directory but i noticed that when i view it in the ESM the access tab is greyed out. ...

skipping payables check numbers in 8.0
Hello: I think I know what the solution is here. But, I want to double-check my thinking with you all. The client has a check format with stub on top and bottom. When they print checks on the fly, the vouchers print twice on the stubs. I found a TechKnowledge on PartnerSource which says to delete the Payment Stub Duplicate File table (PM10801). Fine. Now, I have not had a chance to go onsite to help them yet. But, just yesterday they called and said that they printed several checks on the fly in a batch, posted the batch, and not only did the duplicate voucher data appear on the s...

Stacked Column Chart #8
Hi, XL2003 At work, we allocate a Labour Time for every job we have an order for. I’m using a stacked column chart with 2 columns. The first column shows the total number of hours for all jobs. The second column shows the total number of labour hours available over a given period of weeks. I have found that I can’t use my current chart if the total number of jobs is more than 255. I don’t want to sum the job hours first, because the current chart allows the user to hover the mouse over each graphical segment, which brings up a comment-like box, with the name of the job, and the number o...

=?Utf-8?Q?Pivot_Table_=E2=80=93_Unhide_field?=
I have a primary and secondary row heading in my pivot table. I have hidden the secondary heading (right click heading, Hide) How do I show it again? I am using Excel 2003. You have to drag the field back to your Row headings from the field chooser. "Mary Ann" <MaryAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79BB5EC5-B07A-4B2D-BD24-F016047D7E4E@microsoft.com... >I have a primary and secondary row heading in my pivot table. I have >hidden > the secondary heading (right click heading, Hide) How do I show it again? > > I am using Excel 2003. ...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Import_in_Excel,_Datums-_und_W=E4hrungsproblem...?=
Hi Alle Folgendes Problem: Ich bekomme aus einer Datenbank regelm��ig ein CSV, das ich mit Excel bearbeiten m�chte m�chte. Problem bereiten mir zwei Felder: Ein Preisfeld, das als W�hrungszeichen einen Punkt hat und ein Datumsfeld, das das Format JJJJ-MM-TT hh:mm:ss hat. Excel formatiert beide Felder um und zwar setzt er bei dem Import anstelle des Punktes ein Komma und �berschreibt die Datumsformatierung zu TT.MM.JJJJ (die Zeiten fliegen ganz raus). Wenn ich die Datei nach der Bearbeitung exportiere, dann sind nat�rlich die urspr�nglichen Formatierungen im Eimer und die Datenbank freut sich...

Autofilter #8
The autofilter is excluding cells that contain data with 5 characters or less. It doesn't matter if the data is a number or text. I checked Tools, Options and there does not appear to be anything there that limits the filter tool. Anyone have a suggestion to correct this? -- Gracie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Gracie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37667 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=572744 Never heard of nor experienced this phenomenon so probably not much...