"multiple distances versus lowest time for a specific distance"

What is the conditional formatting formula for multiple distances eg 50, 100,
200 in 1 colum to a specific time in another colum. I'm looking for the
lowest time for each ditance.
0
shellaw (1)

see your other post

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"shell aw" <shellaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What is the conditional formatting formula for multiple distances eg 50,
> 100,
> 200 in 1 colum to a specific time in another colum. I'm looking for the
> lowest time for each ditance.

0
biffinpitt (3172)

multiple distances versus lowest time for a specific distance
What is the formula for multiple distances versus a specific time, eg in one colum there is a distance of 50, 100, 200 and the colum beside it there is a time. I am looking for a conditional formatting that gives me a specified colour for the lowest time for a specific distance A1:A10 = distance B1:B10 = time Select the *entire* range B1:B10 starting from cell B1. Cell B1 will be the active cell. The active cell is the one cell in the selected range that is not shaded. The formula will be relative to the active cell. For Excel 2007: Goto Home tab>Styles>Conditional Formatting>M...

What is the conditional formatting formula for multiple distances eg 50, 100, 200 in 1 colum to a specific time in another colum. I'm looking for the lowest time for each ditance. see your other post -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "shell aw" <shellaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1FAF66C-CDE3-4459-A059-C5BC8AF8C518@microsoft.com... > What is the conditional formatting formula for multiple distances eg 50, > 100, > 200 in 1 colum to a specific time in another colum. I'm looking for the > lowest time for each ditance. ...