Zip codes that start with zero

I can format the cell as text in Excel and the zeros show up and print fine,
but when I mail merge into WORD, I get a zero ONLY as a zipcode. Frustrating.
I need to print labels by Friday. WHat do I do?
0
Lisa1 (290)

See if this link helps:

http://office.microsoft.com/en­-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.­aspx
--
HTH,

RD

"Gamba Lisa" <Gamba Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can format the cell as text in Excel and the zeros show up and print
fine,
> but when I mail merge into WORD, I get a zero ONLY as a zipcode.
Frustrating.
> I need to print labels by Friday. WHat do I do?

0
ragdyer1 (4060)

Chart won't show zero percent
I am doing a pie chart using a quick style design that shows the lines in between the different percentages. Some of the charts show a percentage with the lines when the value is zero and two of my charts erase all but one of the lines when a zero is placed in one of the cells. What's up with that? and How do I correct it? Since with zero value the lines of the pie would be on top of each other, I am not sure what one would expect to see! best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "PURVIANCE" <PURVIANCE...

Business Type Code Vs Industry
Hello, Can someone explain the difference between Business Type Code & Industry? What is the role or purpose of Business Type code. If anyone knows of any resources that could explain the intended purpose of this and some of the other fields on the account object such as Classification, and Category that would be great. Hi, It totally depends upon your business requirments. If you think some field is not required then just remove it or modify it to suit your requirments. There are many attributes of Account which are not even shown on Account Form by default but they are there in ...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...

output to
I created a button to save a report in a designated folder. The date parameter is a box on the form the query for the report runs off of. I want to include that date field in my report so I know what parameters I ran the report on by looking at the contents of the folder. I tried to code the start date into my stOuputFile portion but didn't do it correctly. Here's my code so far for the button. Let me know if anything should be cleaned up as well. Thanks. Private Sub Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click Dim stDocName As String stD...

VB code
Hi all, I am trying to create a macro using VB. Here is what I want my macro to do : I have file1 and file 2 saved in each monthly folder like c:/month/file1.xle c:/month/file2.xle I have a spreadsheet like this A B C D E Date Unit No. Sale Amt Source1 Source2 9/4/2005 UN01 $2.00 6/8/2004 UN02 $3.00 10/5/2004 UN03 $5.00 My file1 like this colum A colum B Unit No Source1 Un02 10 Uni03 12 Now I need go to file1 to find data for Colum D(Source1) by using vlookup function based on the unit number then extrive the data to colum D and times 50%. So after I run the ma...

Boot-start of system driver(s) failed to load
My event log keeps showing error 7026, The following boot-start or system start driver(s) failed to load ftsata2. Could someone please help me with this? ...

Leading Zero #3
A value in text format, e.g. 07654 in an export csv file looks just fine in Notpad. But when the file is opened in Excel, the leading zero is gone. Is there a way to add the zero back to all the values under the same column within Excel? Thanks, Eli ...

Ignore Zero's
Hi I have used the following to get the average value from a set of data whilst ignoring zero values within the data set. =SUM(K4:AP4)/COUNTIF(K4:AP4,">0") I would like to use the percentile command on the same set of data. Is there a way that I can use Percentile and also ignore zero values ? Many Thanks Chris Hi, with an ARRAY formula =PERCENTILE(IF(K4:AP4>0,K4:AP4),0.1) This is an array formula which must be entered by pressing CTRL+Shift+Enter 'and not just Enter. If you do it correctly then Excel will put curly brackets 'around the formu...

Start over?
I keep having to add an adjustment each month to get account to balance. I cannot find my accounting error. Since my Money 2006 balance does not match the banks, I am thinking about archiving the account and starting over. Does anyone have a better suggestion, please. Dazed and Confused In microsoft.public.money, The Weaze wrote: >I keep having to add an adjustment each month to get account to balance. I >cannot find my accounting error. Since my Money 2006 balance does not match >the banks, I am thinking about archiving the account and starting over. >Does anyone have...

Charting with zeros or DIV/0 values
Hi - this might have an easy solution, but I'm a bit stuck. I've created a spreadsheet for data entry by another party. This data will be entered on a monthly basis and I only want to update it occasionally. So, I have control charts set up with the basic formulae (percent, mean, upper and lower control limits) in there. I was wondering if there was any way to have all of this data in the range of the chart without having the chart bottom out (i.e. plotting zeros). For example, my columns _might_ look something like this: Date.........Total...Defects...%ofDefects...Mean....UCL....

Can't start Money: Error on file "mnyob99.dll"
My OS is WinXP Home Ed. I just bought Money 2004 Standard. After installation, I tried to start the application but an error occured and shut it down. Error Msg: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 Does anyone know how to overcome this? Thanks. Patrick Try the instructions in the article below to Modify the Shortcut: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181008&Product=mny "Patrick" <cwt@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:03f101c3b253$ddb65690$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My OS is WinXP ...

Start a file at a defaulted worksheet/cell?
Howdy, Having a few users to a file, can I have the file open to a default worksheet/cell as I have directions I want them to read before playing... Regards, Kevin Kevin, use something like this, put in thisworkbook code Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheets("Sheet2").Select Range("C3").Select End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "...

Can XIRR start with a "0" in the first period
I am having issues calculating XIRR. When my first cash flow is 0, I get an error message, even though a regular IRR calc allows a 0 in the first period. Is this just the way XIRR works or is there a way I can get around it? Thanks for you help. carlsondaniel@gmail.com wrote: > I am having issues calculating XIRR. When my first cash flow is 0, I > get an error message, even though a regular IRR calc allows a 0 in the > first period. Is this just the way XIRR works or is there a way I can > get around it? This appears to be a defect in the XIRR algorithm. As you noted, IRR wo...

Inserting zero
In excel suppose I have 6Y,2M,3D &6Y,10M,10D &10Y,2M,9D in three different cell.If I will perform sort on these data in ascending /descending order it doesn't come properly ,but if I will insert one zero to the left of each single digit figure it is coming properly i.e. 6Y,2M,3D becomes 06Y,02M,03D and 6Y,10M,10D becomes 06Y,10M,10D . Hence I want to know how can I insert zero to each single digit figure by using functions or any other way so that my large data can be sorted automatically.Because If I will inser zero to each figure including double digit/three digit then a...

MS Outlook will not start
Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. Recreate your mailprofile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles... -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Damian ten Bohmer" <damiantenbohmer@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:...

How can I set the padding to zero if the document is pdf?

I am trying to get access to display leading zeros and auto numbe
we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need it to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do this. "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:484176CC-EFDE-48BB-BF18-C5BEFD695710@microsoft.com... > we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need > it > to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do > this. Yes, but ... You can't use the built-in autonumber field to do what you want. Therefore you'll need so...

zeros in the report
Reports-Sales-SalesAnalysis-AccountDue This report is showing item where the invoices are paid and the balance due is zero, making it a very long report. I have tried remove paid transactions and and reconcilling but neither works to handle this problem. Any ideas? Thanks Leslie May we assume that you selected to exclude zero balance accounts in the Sales Analysis Report Options window? "LASM" wrote: > Reports-Sales-SalesAnalysis-AccountDue > > This report is showing item where the invoices are paid and the balance due > is zero, making it a very long repor...

Workflow Manager cannot start
I'm trying to allow a new employee access to edit workflows. I've copied: Microsoft.Crm.dll Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowLibrary.dll Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowManager.exe Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowMonitor.exe With these files, everything runs fine from my workstation. However, on his machine he gets this error: --------------------------- Microsoft CRM Workflow Manager --------------------------- Workflow Manager cannot start. This could be because the workflow configuration file is corrupted, or the Microsoft CRM Workflow Service cannot access...

ISE will not start on XP SP3
I'm trying to learn PS and have installed v2 CTP3 on my Windows XP SP3 system. It seemed to go on fine. When I try to launch PowerShell ISE it just starts and dies within a couple seconds. It does not even become visible. I have to catch it in Process Explorer just to see that it even launched. The Windows PowerShell V2 (CTP) prompt starts just fine. There are no entries in any event log indicating that I even attempted to start it. I am logged on as an administrator. Any ideas? Thanks, Tom On 1/11/2010 1:57 PM, Tom K wrote: > I'm trying to learn ...

Network Password entered each time Outlook starts
I have Office XP Pro with Outlook 2002 and EVERY time I start up Outlook it asks me to enter my Network Password. I do and check the box to remember my password but is shows up again next time. Anyone know how to get it to accept the password? I had Office 97 and Outlook 97 before and never had this problem. I have already installed Office XP Service Packs 1 & 2. brunyon@knoxy.net If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 patches, then see if this article addresses your problem OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP...

Does any have any sample code for Store Manager Addins
I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some examples of how ADDINs have been used. Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder Table would be perfect.... My understanding is that samples are availble to certified partners at the PartnerSource web site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides It is not clear to me if customers have direct access to it or not. "Espo" wrote: > I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some > examples of how ADDINs have been used...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

Pull report from start and end date
Hello, On my form I have a Start Date field and a End Date field to represent the start and end of monthly premium coverage. The problem I am having is, how do I pull a report using the start date and end date when they are two different fields? I am use to the beginning and end date being from one field not two so I am totally lost. If this can be accomplished, any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!!! Stockwell43 wrote: >On my form I have a Start Date field and a End Date field to represent the >start and end of monthly premium coverage. The problem I am having is, how do ...

Escape codes embedded in XML
Hello, I have built an XMLDocument object instance and I get the following string when I examine the InnerXml property: <?xml version=\"1.0\"?><ROOT><UserData UserID=\"2282\"><Tag1 QID=\"55111\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511101\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55112\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511217\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"5512282\"><Tag2 AID=\"551228206\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55114\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511406\"></Ta...