xl 2007 how to validate that cell 1 invalid if cell 2 not blank

microsoft office 2007  xl  - how do you validate a cell such that you cannot
enter a value in cell 1 if a value has been entered in cell 2?

Splitting a cell???
I have a long list of data combined in once column by cell. The data in each cell includes a phone number and address. I would like to split that data into two different cells. Is this possible and if so how? The data looks like this: (555) 555-5555 999 Broadway, Apt A etc. etc.. etc... Any advise? Brw Try <Data> <TextToColumns> Check "FixedWidth", <Next> Read the directions to move the break line to the end of the phone numbers and eliminate any others, Then <Finish> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all corr...

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

visible cell only

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2