working with multiple worksheets #2

I would like to collect data from one specific cell (cell E3) in 90
worksheets and have this data placed in one column from 1-90 on one single
worksheet. Is there a way to do this without doing it one by one?
0
Shaun (103)

Hi!

Are you using the default sheet names? (probably not, huh?)

If there is some common sequence in the sheet names then a formula could
probably be crafted to do this.

Biff

"Shaun" <Shaun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to collect data from one specific cell (cell E3) in 90
> worksheets and have this data placed in one column from 1-90 on one single
> worksheet. Is there a way to do this without doing it one by one?

0
biffinpitt (3172)

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

multiple flyers per page?