Word Cells into Excel Cells #2

How does one import a cell formatted Word file *.doc into
cells within Excel *.xls.

0
anonymous (74722)

By "cell formatted Word file", do you mean a table?  I would simply select
table and click copy.  Then open excel and paste it where you want it to
appear.

"gary" wrote:

> How does one import a cell formatted Word file *.doc into
> cells within Excel *.xls.

0
jayceejay (27)
11/10/2004 3:23:02 AM
jayceejay Wrote:
> By "cell formatted Word file", do you mean a table?  I would simpl
> select
> table and click copy.  Then open excel and paste it where you want i
> appear.

> "gary" wrote:
>
> > How does one import a cell formatted Word file *.doc into
> > cells within Excel *.xls.

I tried to do this, but it did not work for me.  I have a table in wor
with about 3 columns of data (many rows), I tried to copy and paste bu
when I paste in excel, I get messed up.... the data that was in colum
3 in word is now in column one in excel.  What could be causing thi
problem?  any help is needed... thank

--
indomf
indomfp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556

More Columns #2

blank cell instead of x
I need a formula to have a blank cell instead of a "x" eg: result should be: aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao 2 6 3 6 2 5 17 20 15 205 18 6 3 6 2x 5 3 1 5 7 19 12 133 1 5 7x the formula i used is: =IF(AF2>=42,AA2&""&"x",IF(AF2="","",AA2)) on row 3 there are blank cells (null string contains formulas ) when I apply the formu...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9