Word Art won't show up in Print Preview

When using the Print Preview option, neither Word Art or clip art will show up.

UNcheck "Draft Quality" in Page Setup.

Helen wrote:

> When using the Print Preview option, neither Word Art or clip art will show up.

-1
Bob

Word 2007 Doest Check for wrong spelling
I have a word 2007, int default installation it dosent check for spelling. So I've changed the Language to English(united states) in the review tab. but after I close the program I have to do this all over again to apply the word correction.. What is your suggestion so that my settings will presist? See http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Sheen" <Sheen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE381B7D-70CE-4E18-A607-549A9...

Visio 2007 Prints to bottom of page
When printing from Visio 2007 Professional the content always fills the bottom of the page instead of the top. Is there a way of correcting this? ...

Word 2007 Reviewer question
Hi there Sorry, this is a duplicate question to the one I posted in the Office area before, but I put my original question there by mistake. I have a problem with someone I support where she is adding comments into a word doc as a reviewer ... When she adds the comment in word flags it as Reviewer and marks the comment as R1 R2 etc. But when she saves the document when she is done Word changes it to Author and marks the comments as A1 A2 etc ... this of course makes her comments hard to find. Do you have any suggestions where I might look to fix this? many thanks Chris ...

print a large single character
How do i go about printing one letter onto a whole page - for example, if i wanted to print the word Driver with each letter taking up one whole page. Hope someone can help! WordArt... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Shinypouch" <Shinypouch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76CC85FC-B0D5-45B7-8A43-AA2519543DB3@microsoft.com... > How do i go about printing one letter onto a whole page - for example, if i > wanted to print the word Driver with each letter taking up one whole page. ...

Select Words Specific Style Only
Hi Word Users: Word 2007 I have a long word document, which is a 10K (Annual Report) SEC Filing that I need to outline. The document in its current form does not have any structure or numbering or assigned headings. I want to simultaneously select all the words or sentences that are bold, italic, or contain the word =93item=94. Then paste onto a new document with existing format. I need to exclude any tables. Any help with a macro or wildcard find replace would be most useful. Thanks, Robb Hmmm. If you are going to process this document and extract the items in the ...

word wrapping around text frame or clip art?
I've tried everything over and over and my text goes right through the picture, object. What should I look for to correct this? Office xp. Do you have a border around your publication? If you do send it to the back, try the wrap again. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "hermieherman" <hermieherman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91D2F0AA-4C82-4F0D-BEA9-6F69EC839A78@microsoft.com... > I've tried everything over and over and my text goes right through the > picture, object. What should I look for to correct this? Office xp. In Publi...

won't add words to dictionary
I am using Outlook 2007. I have a custom dictionary to use and I have "suggest from main dictionary only" unchecked. How do I get the spell checker to allow me to add a word to the dictionary (the button is grayed out)? The custom dictionary is: "Custom.dic" in "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof", all languages, and set to default (this one has words listed from my previous version of MSOffice and is longer). I also have "Custom.dic" in "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\UProof", all la...

Want to print a booklet in A5 size but printer not allowing it.
I have been trying to print an A5 booklet but keep ending up with 2 pages to half an A4 page instead of 2 pages per A4 page. Can anyone tell me how to change my printer settings to achieve this? Are you starting with an A4 size paper? When you select booklet in the page setup, does it default to to landscape with two A5 size pages side by side? If your default paper size in your printer setup is A4 you shouldn't have to setup your printer after you do a page setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JL...

it shows nothing!
i set LB_HASSTRING !The listbox show nothing! Perhaps you could provide a few more details. What you've provided thus far means pretty much nothing. A code snippet would be nice! "land" <lfang@altigen.com.cn> wrote in message news:%23%23QoniQoEHA.3392@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > i set LB_HASSTRING !The listbox show nothing! > > Does the listbox have a nonzero size? Make sure you have a listbox that actually has a pulldown area. Or use my self-sizing CListBox control on my MVP Tips site. It isn't a big leap to make it owner-draw, and I have instances of o...

Problem with Word 12.0 Object Library
I'm trying to automate Word 2007 using Excel 2007. Someone told me that I need to add a reference to the "Word 12.0 Object Library" in my VBA project, but all I see is the following error message: "Name conflicts with existing module, project,..." Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong? Thank you! Hi robert, I am assuming that you have VBA code in both the Excel workbook and the Word document. If you look at the project explorer on the left of the VBA editor, check to see that you have not got 2 project names the same. (One in Excel ...

Print report based on form selection 12-22-09
I have a form listing work completed and a yes/no field to identify records to be printed on a report from a command button on the form. I can find lots of articles on the code required to print a single record but none on a selection based on multiple records. Can anyone help me with what code would do this Thanks Hi George, If you're wanting to open a report showing a certain set of the records shown on the form (assuming the form and the report have the same RecordSource), simply set the criteria you want in the Where parameter of the OpenReport method. For ex...

Script error when trying to print in shdoclc.dll
This is double posted to Internet explorer and outlook groups because it occured in outlook but was an IE script error. When ever we try to print an HTML email from outlook 2000, it comes back with a dialog box with an error "An error has occured in the script on this page" Line 639 Char 1 Error Invalid argument Code: 0 URL: res://C:\Windows\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? well, this started in outlook, but now is also happening in Internet explorer also any time you try to print something, what could be the cause and ho...

printing to top of page
I am trying to print an invitation to the top of the page, but we are having approx. 1/16" that is not printing at the top of the page. Any suggestions? See the question Subject: How do I print without borders when creating a brochure below, with several suggestions. Bruce "Dale" wrote: > I am trying to print an invitation to the top of the page, but we are having > approx. 1/16" that is not printing at the top of the page. > > Any suggestions? > If you have a borderless Printer, select all on your invitation, group, right-click, save as picture...

Can I print 3 weeks of a monthly calendar rather than all 4/5 week
I realize that Outlook prints the number of weeks which are contained in the month reqested. This month, January, there are 6 weeks, therefore the calendar is printing 6 weeks and is very cluttered. I would like to print 3 weeks only...the week we are in and the following 2 weeks. There is an option to choose print dates (start and end dates) but the default always prints the 6 weeks from the start date but doesn't allow the end date I have chosen. 3 Weeks show up on the screen by highlighting the calendar, but it won't print just 3 weeks even by inserting the end dat...

show total number of items in Inbox and Sent Items
My Outlook 2002 used to show (somewhere on the bottom of the screen) the total number of items in the folder that was highlighted, if the folder was "Inbox" or "Sent Items". This was helpful because I try to keep the number of items pretty low. Somehow (updates, patches, our IT person???) this function has disappeared. Any ideas on getting it back? Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 and Word 2002 #2
We're running Office 2002 (XP) but have upgraded Outlook to Outlook 2003, most things work fine but selecting "Send To - Mail recipient" from inside Word gives the error "Word could not load the email envelope" Send To - Mail Recipient (as attachment) works OK. The problem also seems to be present in Excel too, is there any way to get Office XP apps to work with Outlook 2003? Thanks ...

Why must I agree to a EULA each time I open MS Word?
Every time I open an Office 2003 program, I am presented with a EULA to agree to first! I have activated the MS Office programs on my new computer and am told the activation has been completed! -- ah "ah" <ah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:954FA1D7-C6DF-4FCA-AEB9-034F2F6E5808@microsoft.com... > Every time I open an Office 2003 program, I am presented with a EULA to > agree > to first! I have activated the MS Office programs on my new computer and > am > told the activation has been completed! Version of Windows? ...

How do you organize the Sent Box to show recepients of the message
My Sent Box displays me as the sender. I want it to display the person I sent the message to.l How do you do this? Reset the view on the folder - click on the row of field names and choose customize then reset. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQ...

Outlook Printing Issue
I have a problem that has suddenly (over night) affected two seperate users in different departments. SOme, if not most, of their Outlook (Office XP running on Win2K) email will not print. You open a message from the list in Outlook, Select File, and Print, and nothing happens. No error messages at all. All other applications print normally on both computers. Both PC's are also set for auto updates overnight (so are another 150 pc's without this problem) so I am wondering if that is a factor.. If I open their mailboxes on other computers, the same messages print out just fine. A...

Print 2 columns per page
I have a spreadsheet that is just one long column, like below: Text Text Text Text Text Text I would like to print two columns per page, as shown. Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text How can this be done? (I cannot copy and paste, it needs to be in the print layout or something similar.) Matthew Matthew, My Excel add-in "Side by Side" should do what you want. Its very easy to use and fast. It is available for free upon direct request (comes with simple install instructions). Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, CA jim.coneXXX@rcn.comXXX *********...

Automation of Excel Data to Word (ref: Galimi answers)
I have had great help with Galimi for this process (as I am still learning VBA). I do not quite understand this code: Sub moveToWord() Set x = CreateObject("Word.Application") x.Documents.Add x.Visible = True For Each cl In Selection z = z & cstr(cl.value) Next x.Selection.TypeText CStr(z) End Sub What does the Z represent? Also, I need to not select everything in the worksheet, I just need to get portion of the data. So it is not every cell. How do I pre-define a selection?/ Thanks z is just a variable that the...

Word cannot start the converter mswrd632
When I opened a Word 2007 file that I have not used in several months, the following error appeared in a dialog box: Word cannot start the converter mswrd632 I closed the box and was able to open the file, which so far works fine, except that in web layout view alone, the cursor does not show in the screen What should I do to correct these two problems. -- MZ Hi, There was nearly identical question very recently. See http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=&cr=&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.word.application.errors...

Can you sum the amount of type a word appears?
Trying to sum the about of type a risk is open....So i need a statement to say =SumIF(A1;A6=open,dont count)??? Sorted it - should have used Count If =COUNTIF(B16:B4000,"*Open") "Scott_goddard" wrote: > Trying to sum the about of type a risk is open....So i need a statement to say > > =SumIF(A1;A6=open,dont count)??? Use the countif function. countif(a1:a6,"open") "Scott_goddard" wrote: > Trying to sum the about of type a risk is open....So i need a statement to say > > =SumIF(A1;A6=open,dont count)??? ...

Word 08 shuts down

How do I select records were a field contains a key word??
I have a field named [Comments], a text field. I want to create a query that selects records that contain the word "Not" somewhere (anywhere) in the field. Is this possible? OldEd OldManEd wrote: > I have a field named [Comments], a text field. I want to create a > query that selects records that contain the word "Not" somewhere > (anywhere) in the field. Is this possible? > > OldEd .... WHERE Comments Like "* not *" -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com Thanks, that worked....