Windows Installer loads every time I open Excel 2007

Hi  all,

I'm facing the following problem:

when I open Excel 2007 the windows installer loads every time... is
not going to give me any error, but it's something annoying... does
anyone has any solution???

thanks

Vit

p.s. this happens also with other office 2007 applications
0
Vit

Try clicking "Help" and then "Detect and Repair..."  That worked for
me when I had the same problem.
0
jashburn13

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

owa cant open ppt attachments

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Document Viewer installer error

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

learning Excel #3

CListCtrl/CImageList. Redraw causes images to load incorrectly.
I have a derived class of CListCtrl that has a CImageList member variable along with a member function called DrawImageList() that is meant to dynamically build an image list from paths that are contained in a column. It works when the dialog is initialized, however when I add something to the listctrl(which then calls DrawImageList) the ordering of the images is unpredicatable. This is thoroughly confusing for me.... void CMyListCtrl::DrawImageList() { //Clean out the current image list and create a new one //based on whats currently in the list control SetRedraw(FALSE); ...

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?