Wild curser #3

DNA Wrote:
> Your scroll lock isn't on ... is it?
No, it isn't- thanks!  I've tried putting it on and off a few times
just to double check.

--
Jo3

w3wp.exe worker process throws errors on CRM 3.0
Our CRM3 environment is running fine, but every now and then the w3wp.exe worker process on the server is doing something that consumes either abnormal large amounts of memory or blocks some other process. W3wp.exe is associated with the application pool of IIS (6.0). This server runs on 4 GB of internal memory. Users trying to enter CRM3 through Internet Explorer get an error message that there was a problem (contact systemadministrator). Killing the w3wp.exe on the server instantly resolves the connection problem of the other users. What can cause these occasional 'hangup's'? ...

AOL addresses #3
I seem to be able to send an email to everyone except those with an AOL address. Any ideas anyone? either the aol users have you blocked or only accept mail from people in their address book and you aren't in it... or AOL doesn't like your mail server and blocks all mail sent via that server. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center...

Updates after CRM 3.0 Update 2
Are there any important updates that came after CRM 3.0 Update 2? Thanks in advance, Eric Sabo Anyone ? Is there another rollup update planned for CRM 3.0? "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:OkpG2HmPIHA.5980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Are there any important updates that came after CRM 3.0 Update 2? > > Thanks in advance, > Eric Sabo > see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908951 "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:eTpw0zxQIHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anyone ? > > Is there another rollup...

Problem Importing Costum Account Attributes CRM 3.0
Hello Community! I'm trying to import my accounts from a csv file I map it perfectly (costum attributes included) The result for the Bulk Import comes out with 100% failure and the error message 'Account' entity doesn't contain attribute with name = 'X' (where X is my costum attribute) I'v double checked my costumized forms where the attribute alread is displayed e verifyed that the field exists in the dbo.AccountExtensionBase Any clues? Tanx If possible try doing "iisreset" on server to flush the old cache and try again. "Luis.PT" wro...

Opening Outlook 2003 #3
Hi, I'm no longer able to open Office Outlook by clicking on the envelope icon on the Internet Explorer toolbar. Can someone tell me what setting(s) I need to change so Office Outlook opens when I click on the envelope icon? Thank you, John Click on the Outlook icon. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, J-Wood asked: | Hi, | | I'm no longer able to open Office Outlook...

Local Delivery #3
Hi, We need to disable local deliver on exchnage, we want to disable Local Delivery for all mail that are sent internally and send them insteed thru SMTP. Any idea? ----------------------- Marcin S. what is the objective? what version Exchange? SMTP is the default protocol for Exchange 2000/2003... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Marcin S." <MarcinS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1304F974-48A6-4B5A-B613-560A3BFE42FA@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We need to disable local deliver on exchnage, we want to disable Local > Delivery for all mail that are...

Query-based Distribution Groups #3
Good morning to all! I am suffering from 'cerebral flatulence' so please pardon my ignorance. I understand completely how to create these wonderful little groups. However, I am having a problem getting my head around how to properly use them. Here is what I know: You can create one of these little goodies based on just about anything. For example, you can base it on which Exchange Server the users 'mailbox' is housed...or, more specifically, in what Mailbox Store it is located. Or, you can base it on any given number of attributes (well, better said, the correspondin...

HTML format #3
I would like to reply to a rich text message in HTML but the choice "HTML" under the Format Menu bar is not available to me. It is available in messages that come in as HTML, but that's sort of useless to me. Any ideas? Cheers! ...

scroll lock #3
Is there any way to limit the range a user may scroll / select in a worksht? TIA Ben The vba help files are your friend ScrollArea Property See Also Applies To Example Specifics Returns or sets the range where scrolling is allowed, as an A1-style range reference. Cells outside the scroll area cannot be selected. Read/write String. Remarks Set this property to the empty string ("") to enable cell selection for the entire sheet. Example This example sets the scroll area for worksheet one. Worksheets(1).ScrollArea = "a1:f10" -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@28...

Forwarding issue #3
I have a user who has left the company. Her email account is still enabled and I have configured her email to get forwarded to her boss. When someone sends emails to both of them, he (boss) only gets one copy. If someone sends an email just to her (ex-employee), he does receive a forwarded copy. Is Exchange monitoring the messages as to not send duplicates emails if the Boss and ex-employee were both the receipients? Her boss is worried because he isn't receiving all of the ex-employees email, even if he received one copy because it was sent to both of them. Thanks for any help...

Date Calculations #3
Cell A1 contains accounting Period start Date say 1/2/04 A2 contains accounting period end date say 31/1/5. A3 contains a different start date say 1/4/04 and cell a4 contains different end date say 31/3/05. I need a formula to tell me how many of the days in 1/4/04-31/3/05 fal within the accounting period. Thanks in advance for your hel -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com try using the datevalue(date) function, it returns a number value and i the two are subtracted, it should work out to the number of days. so if you take the time frame and find out how many days are in it...

Replicate Microsoft CRM 3.0 Instance
I need to replicate another instance of running Microsoft CRM 3.0 to another staging server, because user needs to have testing server that has same data with the running Microsoft CRM 3.0. User agrees that the replication process might only be done manually and periodically bases (whenever needed). Both Production and Staging Server connects to same Active Directory/Domain. I am not sure what is the best practice to do this. I have tried to backup and restore database (both metabase and crm) from production server to staging server (crm installed), but it's failed with the Authentication...

Scribe Migration from Goldmine 6.7 to CRM 3.0????
About 10 months ago we did a "test" migration from Goldmine 6.5 Corporate Edition to CRM 3.0. Well, to make a long story short, we didnt make the move at that time, and decided(not me) to work on making Goldmine work better for us. Well, in that process we upgraded to Goldmine 6.7. Now we are actively making the move to CRM, but i ran into a stumbling block. It has come to my attention that Scribe may not work with version 6.7 of goldmine?? has anyone out there had any experience with working with Scribe and Goldmine 6.7 Corporate Edition?? Thanks in advance Rodney We haven...

OWA 2003 Smart Card Authentication #3
Hi Searching for article about OWA 2003 Smart Card Authentication Any ideas where i can FIND it ? Thanks. ...

Export to Excel #3
Is there a way to export the check register to excel? I would rather not re-type all the data into a spreadsheet. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=9 -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "mj" <mj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5C312C6-...

CRM 3.0 Print Quote Feature using Word/Excel
We are currently using Experlogix to configure modular equipment that we manufacture. As a result, we would like to be able to have the "Print Quote" export to multiple options such as Word, Excel or PDF (current choice though since we don't want to license all users for the writer we prefer the latter mentioned). Our needs are to be able to edit the quote before creating a PDF. We also need to add information... Is there a configuration that will let us select which option we would like to create the quote to? Is there an easy way to accomplish this? ...

Unread mail folder #3
By mistake I deleted the Unread mail Folder and it dissapeared from both the Favorite Folder and the Personal Folder. I do I get it back and ensure all unread mails are shown -- Jai Jai <Jai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > By mistake I deleted the Unread mail Folder and it dissapeared from > both the Favorite Folder and the Personal Folder. I do I get it back > and ensure all unread mails are shown See Help>Create a Search Folder -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Right click on the Search folder and choose New Search folder. Unread is one of the predefined folders. ...

Text in cell except last 3 characters
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with text in cells in one column, these vary in length from 8 to 20 characters, and they are a mixture of numbers and alphas. What I need to do have a formula in another column which takes each of these, but with out the last 3 characters. There is no one structure to the cells either, the placement of numbers and alphas is not uniform I have played with several of the text formulae, but not hit on the answer, does anyone have any ideas how I could do this. Example 3H2ERG5HJ123 should be 3H2ERG5HJ in another column 6ND3002TRV should be 6ND3002 in anot...

80 quiz lyrics spreadsheet #3
Alan, Rojee, Seems all my contacts have deleted the spreadsheet from their systems. Understandable really, it has been around for some time. Have decide to create one myself. I think I'm comfortable with creating th 'correct/wrong' formula (would involve IFs). But not so sure wit hiding the formulae from the answer cells. As I intend to resend it by email am reluctant to include macros if a all possible, so will have to hide columns & protect cels. Also woul like to create a 'total number of correct answers' cell - imagine tha will be a SUMCOUNT command? Anyway, I...

SFO client issues CRM 3.0
This is more a general questions to those of you that have user base with 3.0. I have about 20 true remote users using the outlook client. All were installed at the begining of January of 06 after hte 3.0 upgrade. Now we had a ton of issues with 1.2 and for the most part have been very happy with it. However over the last couple of weeks some of my users have been having problems. I have four users who can no longer access the client within outlook. Two of them get an error at outlook start up that says error loading Microsoft CRM fundtionality, try restarting Outlook. Of course restart...

Excel 2000 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package Q841881
Hello, I was trying to get the Excel2000 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package as mentioned in kb/841881. Unfortunately, MS does not provide any support for the Office2000-line anymore. Therefore they won't and according to the support engineer on the phone - they can't offer me the hotfix anymore. Does anybody in this newsgroup have the hotfix stored somewhere in the deepest inner of his network infrastructure? It would be nice if somebody could let me know or give me a link where I could download the file(s). Many thanks in advance, Sven ...

How to relate annotation (note) to case on CRM V.3

VBA QUESTION #3
Where the full list of VBA for excel commands is founds ? If this group is not suitable for this question pleaselet me know the right group name . Thanks EC Open VBA Help and click on the VBA Language Reference. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007L "RealInfo" wrote: > Where the full list of VBA for excel commands is founds ? > > If this group is not suitable for this question pleaselet me know the right > group name . > > Thanks > EC > > > ...

Public calendar #3
Hello, Checked the forums and Slipstick but unable to find a way to set or e-mail an EXPIRES ON date for a shared calendar. The goal is to have users submit events, meetings, etc. to our Admins that would insert them into the Public Calendar. What happens is that a recurring meeting or event might be forgotten about and would like to have the calendar as up-to-date as possible. By having a maximum date, let's say two months, this notification can be sent to our Calendar Admins who then figure out if it needs to be renewed or not? Any suggestions would be great! Thank you, To...

Customize Outlook Today #3
When I click on Customize Outlook Today.. nothing happens. It only does it on this one persons pc. I'm using outlook 2000 ...