Why does Excel 2000 stop working after installing Crystal Reports.

I installed Seagate Crystal Reports 9.0 to a user's laptop.  The Crystal
Reports works fine, as well as all other MS Office applications, except Excel
2000.  A memory address error pops up when attempting to start Excel?  Can
anyone help?
0
LAZZER (1)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Crash on 'Send"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Excel DNS query