Why do margins change when a file is emailed?

I am setting up monthly transaction worksheets for a client and then emailing
them for her to print out.  When she opens the email attachment and checks
the print preview the top and bottom margins are not the same as what I set
them at.  Is there a way to correct this?
0
TKuppan (1)

T,
I haven't seen this occur myself,
but it may come from the use of different screen resolutions or different printers.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"TKuppan" <TKuppan@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
I am setting up monthly transaction worksheets for a client and then emailing
them for her to print out.  When she opens the email attachment and checks
the print preview the top and bottom margins are not the same as what I set
them at.  Is there a way to correct this?
0
jim.coneXXX (771)