Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?

I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del
Sol.
One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight
enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a
tight budget.
Thanks
Dave

Wrong forum.  Try templates or doing it yourself.  :-)
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"Dave" wrote:

> I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del
> Sol.
> One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight
> enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a
> tight budget.
> Thanks
> Dave
I think there's an app for that on the iPhone...

"Dave" wrote:

> I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del
> Sol.
> One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight
> enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a
> tight budget.
> Thanks
> Dave
Please email me.

"Dave" wrote:

> I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del
> Sol.
> One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight
> enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a
> tight budget.
> Thanks
> Dave

Can I fade the edges of photos that I use?
I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? -- D:o) krazy-4-coke wrote: > I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the > edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? Not really. You should use dedicated image manipulation software for this, such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or Microsoft Digital Image. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed, Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer?? I have another question - ca...

Excel, how do I get ALT F C to work the same as ALT F Enter C ?
The above is an example, but it aplies to any menu. Before, if I pressed say, ALT F, the drop down menu would appear and I could press, say, C and get to the submenu. Now I have to press Enter, before the C, which is a bother. Thanks. On my Windows 2000 version 5.00.2195 with Excel '97 and Excel 2003 the Alt F C still works. What version software / Excel are you using? -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www....

Trying to Get Subset of XML
I want to display a segment of an XML (see below) file in a datagrid. I want to select a specific <EventID> and get all of its children into a dataset so that I can bind a datagrid to those values. I am trying an expression as follows but I get an error "Value of type 'System.Xml.XmlNode' cannot be converted to 'System.Xml.XmlNodeList'." myNodes = xmldoc.ChildNodes("/Dataset/Events/[ShowName=Round 2]") What is the correct way to "get" that set of nodes and convert them to a dataset? ================== Portion of XML File ===============...

Changing which database Business Portal points to
If I install Business Portal 2.5 (GP) and point it to our Great Plains development server with an old Dynamics database, once we decide to take it live, how do I go back and point it to the live Great Plains server? Is this something that can only be done during the installation? Let me preface my response by saying I only have experience with BP 3.0.... In BP 3.0 several tables are created in the Dynamics database to support the various BP functions. Unless you plan to move or copy those tables you will probably have to reinstall BP 2.5 in order to have them created. Our attempt to cop...

Can I delete my switchboard and make a new one?
I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start all over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, because I couldn't delete the default. What should I do?Thanks,Dustin Just delete the form and the table that were created by the wizard, then start over.-- Rick B"Dustin" <Dustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F94A44-9352-4D02-9104-65593869B271@microsoft.com...>I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start >all> over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, beca...

Using different form strings to filter
Hello. Is there a way to code a query to have it use a filter string if a form is open, or ignore it if the filter is not open? Example: Query Name: Query1 Form: Form1 and Form2 Query fields: Field1 and Field2 I have a string in field 1 and 2 Forms!Form1!Field1 in the first field of the query, and Forms!Form1! Field2 in the second field. Can I also have Forms!Form2!Field1 in the query as well? I have tried this, but a box pops up and asks for the information from form 2 when it is not open. Thank you. hi, nybaseball22@gmail.com wrote: > Hello. Is there a way to code a query to...

Schedule + Free busy Information
I have a user that cannot see the Free busy schedule of other users. She is in a storage group where it works for other users. Any ideas...? Have her open outlook using the /cleanfreebusy switch. See KB296192 "jwm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b5a301c44fef$af2ee280$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a user that cannot see the Free busy schedule of > other users. She is in a storage group where it works for > other users. Any ideas...? ...

how can I drag formulas with other cell references
example cell A1 contains formula "=stdev(a2:a7) cell a2 contains formula "=stdev(a8:a13) Is it possible to drag the formula down so that cell a3 contains "=stdev(a14:19) and cell a4 contains "=stdev(a20:a25) and so on for cells a5, a6, a7 etc. etc. Hi Bram, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm#snkAddr B1: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) B2: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) It was easier to test and verify using SUM instead of stdev, but the formula is same NOTE the formulas are in a different colu...

How do I get excel files to open automatically from directories?
When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get the file I want. There must be a way to have them open automatically. On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:22:01 -0800, Damian <Damian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get >a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get >the file I want. > >There must be a way to have them open automatically. Go to Tools -> Options -> Gen...

can i have more sender in outlook setting ?
i using win server 2003 , exchange 2003 , i using exchange client in outlook to send & receive , but my boss have more than one mail address , can i use another AD mail address for send out mail , i have try to add a pop3 , the sender also is computer user thank your ...

IE8 can't access Microsoft Office site when all other browsers can
When trying to access the Microsoft Office page using IE8 I keep getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. If I use any other browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) I have no problem accessing the page. This happens whether running in normal or No Add-on's mode. Despite how many people keep complaining about all the problems with IE8, neither the MVP's or Microsoft acknowledge that they exist. Asus P5E Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0GHz 4 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Windows 7 Ultimate (with all the latest updates installed) NIS 2010 (all up to date)...

I can't get rid of 1 "Payment to Send' Reminder-M07
On my Home Page in the Reminder section, I have a "1 Payment to Send" listed there. But there is NO payment to send. I"ve opened up back-up copies as far back as May and the reminder is there, but there is no payment that needs sending. Does anybody have an idea how I can get rid of this Reminder? Just removing the Reminder from Home Page doesn't do it. When you put the Reminder back on the Home Page, the "Payment to Send" is still there. Clicking on the link just takes me to Bill Summary page. ...

MapQuest Buitton on Form
Arvin: Hope you see this post. Mapquest must have changed their code. My Mapquest button on the form does not work anymore. The reason is that in Canadian Postal Codes there is a space (ie. E3A 3N7). My data is stored this way. Mapquest used to accept this format but not anymore. How do I delete the space in the hyperlink created from the event on click (button on Form). Your help would be greatly appreciated again. Here is my code. Private Sub cmdHyperlink_Click() Dim strPath As String If Not IsNull(Me.Postal_Code) Then strPath = "http://www.mapquest.com/maps/" &a...

is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons?
Hi Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as Next, Previous and New record? Stapes Probably. Trap what and when? "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7fe0fd6b-0da1-495e-a369-29bc72ca3af9@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as > Next, Previous and New record? > > Stapes On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:14:20 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: No. And there shouldn't be a reason for that. There are plenty of events in...

Close a form when it loses focus
Hello All Is it possible to make a form close as soon as the user clicks elsewhere on the screen? The form in question is a trivial popup form that is best shown in datasheet view, so I can't add a button. I know the user could close it with the 'X' in the top-right corner, but for other reasons it would be much better if I could force it to close as soon as they click elsewhere. I have tried adding the following OnLostFocus event to the form, but nothing happened! DoCmd.Close acForm, "[frm contacts]", acSaveYes Second question (or does this need to be in a...

Forcing Input as Uppercase on User Form
Hi can any one advise me how to amend the following code to ensure :- (a) only two letters are input (b) they are converted to upper case (c) how do you centre the text in a message box header as I have use spaces to achieve this Code used inputVal = TextBox1 Do Until ActiveCell = inputVal ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select If ActiveCell = "" Then MsgBox ("Sorry Not Found - Please Input the first two letter only e.g. RG ") ", vbInformation, " Warning !! " Unload UserForm1 UserForm1.Show End Else End If Loop Excel v...

how can I look into store.exe
I have an email sobig that i cant even download it on my outlook express 6.0.... The adviced for is to locate it on the Queues in Outbound or inbound messages on IMC, but if it is not in there the message may be stuck up in Store. How can I locate it and delete the massega in store.exe they say I can use the MFCmapi but i'm a newbie how can do this. Do I have to download the MFCMapi? what is it? thanks ...

can't change/delete bills and deposits
suddenly one day i realized that when i tried to change a bill, i could click "ok" but nothing would happen. I thought it was because i upgraded to 2004, so i deleted the bills and rescheduled. about 5 of the bills will not delete either. the error message is: "Money could not write to your Money file. The operation could not be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Now some of the newly scheduled bills will not allow me to change the properties, i click ok but nothing happens when i edit the series. I have repaired ...

Can't Install IBF for CRM on CRM Server
first i'm install IBF On my CRM v1.2 (it's name testcrm) after that i'm try to install IBF for CRM on my CRM Server but in Step "Publish Metadata" i'm type "http://testcrm:8082" and click next button but it's show message box "The Information Bridge metadata service location is not avaliable" and can't install it. -_-' . but i can access "http://testcrm:8082/IBFWriteService.asmx" and "http://testcrm:8081/IBFReadService.asmx". so how can i install it ? I had the same problem - try using http://localhost:8082 for...

getting added to other peoples meetings in shared calendar
I opened shared calendars in my group by choosing their name and then the email messages went out giving them access to my calendar and requesting to view theirs. Ever since, I have been copied in as a "required attendee" on all meetings for everyone. I get the calendar items on my calendar and emails requesting Accept or Decline in my inbox. When others view view thru their outlook, they do not see me as a required attendee? What am I doing wrong? are you adding them as delegates or just giving them permission to view the calendar (by right clicking on the calendar fold...

Can Work thread get a windows class and manipulate it?
Suppose that I create a work thread when my dialog box started, then in the thread I get the pointer to the dialog mfc class and call updateData method. Does that work? I tried, but failed. Is there any other way to do? thanks!! No, it won't work, don't even waste time trying. It is almost guaranteed to fail. You do not manipulate the windows owned by one thread from a different thread. What you do is PostMessage requests from the worker thread to the main UI thread, usually to the window that contains the controls. The fact that you are using UpdateData already says you are in t...

Subform doesn't work once added to main form
Hi, I've been searching around looking for some help and can't find anyone that has had quite the same problem. I have a main form called 'Sites' and have added a subform called 'Previous Year Flows' into the main form. I do not enter data into this subform. Instead, data on previous years is drawn through from a table called prev yr flows into this subform. When I open the subform on its own it draws through all the necessary data, but when it is embedded within the main form, none of the actual data is pulled through at all, although the linked fields, Site ID and A...

Form with desktop shortcut
I created a form which displays one record. The record is chosen at random by a query. It works fine within Access 2003. However, when I create a shortcut to the form on my desktop and run it that way, it always gives me the same record. How can I get the random record I'm looking for? -- CindyLuWho Cindy, I'd say you're probably better off creating a macro that opens the form at the required record. Your desktop shortcut should call this macro, rather than the form. Regards, Graham R Seach Microsoft Access MVP Sydney, Australia "CindyLu" <CindyLu@discus...

Cannot get my CImageList to display images?
Ok i am successfully diplaying images in my tree controls but not my list controls. I am using the following but not image is being displayed??? int nIndex = mListCtrl.InsertItem(LVIF_IMAGE | LVIF_TEXT,0,"hello", 0,0,7,0L); Where 7 is a valid index into my image list! Please help? That really doesn't help much. Since you got the tree control working I'm assuming that you are calling the list control's SetImageIist. Also for debugging purposes call GetImageCount on your image list to see how many images it loaded. Let me also point out that you can call this ...

Why can't I send email messages with Trial Outlook 2007?
I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07. I receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out. I am certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email? KK What happens when you use the Test Account Settings? What is the exact error message you get? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, KK asked: | I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day...