where can i get a excel league table template?

for a league of 12 teams each team playing 11 home and 11 away games
0
Steve3367 (862)

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html

--

HTH

RP

"steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> for a league of 12 teams each team playing 11 home and 11 away games

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Inserting form values into a table

can't customize toolbar

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

help with simple maths in excel

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

How do I use traffic lights in excel