Where can I find an invoice template with hourly rate calculated?

I am trying to set up a simple invoice for a small carpentry business that
will include materials (itemized and price), hours worked and hourly rate
calculated and a total of all.

Office templates:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx

Having been the owner of a small (1 person) cabinet
business for a number of years
(http://www.moderncabinetmaking.com), I suggest that you
invest in another tool; QuickBooks
QuickBooks and TurboTax will make a snap of preparing your
tax returns.
0
anonymous (74722)

How can I know which SP has been put on the exchange2K
Where can I see this msg? Thanks Open exchange manager, organization, right pane. "Geoffrey" <yile1978@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uvLLBUYwFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Where can I see this msg? > Thanks > check www.petri.co.il or check for the answer on the 10th(9th from ur posting)thread on this site,that is named"finding on version of sp installed" ...

Payroll calculator template
What are the tax status numbers on the payroll calculator? Any suggestions on the set up of the calculator? ...

Invoice Designer #3
I'm running Money Small Business 2004. I have gone into the invoice designer section of the program, and created an invoice template that I wish to use to print out my invoices. However I cannot find any way of getting the invoices created within Money to print out in this format. Is there any way to save this template so that it overwrites the standard invoice template which is quite unsuitable for my requirements (or is there some other way of getting the layout that I want?). None of the the help files within the program, the on-line Money 2004 manual or the web-based help files s...

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

outlook can't receive exe files

"x" button enables deletion.... can we put a focus trigger there?
Hi, on three forms, I put focus triggers on the "delete" button because I need to validate some additional data before allowing the user to delete. However, if the user clicks on the corner "x" button to close the form and gets the dialogue box saying they have changes, do they want to "Save", "Delete" or "Cancel", they can delete the record anyways. Is there any way to put a focus trigger on the button of the dialogue box, or on the "x" button? Thanks in advance. I assume you are working with Dexterity. To work with an add...

Applying A/P Credits to unposted A/P invoices
We are currently using version 9.0. Is there a way to apply unposted credits against unposted invoices as you are working? We create batches once a day and do not post them until the end of the day. Can this be done while the credit and invoice are in "work" status? Please advise. Thanks for your help! Julie, You can't apply to unposted transactions in AP (or AR for that matter). Sorry, -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Julie B" <JulieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97C1F021-1E43-4305-B8F3-D54425FA45D9@microsoft.com... > We are currently...

manufacturing scrap not calculating on pick list and serial #'s no
I have entered my percentage of scrap on a MFG BOM and is seems to be calculating properly in the setup. When I release the components and add them to a pick list the scrap is not calculating. I also choose serial numbers and they do not carry thorugh and print on the pick list. Is there some setting that I have missed? -- Paula ...

template
can anyone provide me a link for a template for salary paying program ...

Can't upgrade companies to SP4
R [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.I had a base installation of GP 9.0, no patches. Decided to download SP4 and install. Install of the MSI went fine and upgrading the master databases worked, but going company by company, I get the following error: The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE Procedure SVC_POP_Make_PO( @PromisedDate datetime, @OrderedBy char(15), @BatchNum char(15), @ItemNumber char(30), @VendorItemNumber char(30), @LocationCode char(10), @Uo...

Can't receive EMail #5

Find and mark duplicates
If I have two columns with data, how do I compare these two columns to find all duplicates and put an X on a third colum next to all duplicates? Thanks. =if(a1=b1,"X","") "maxtrixx" <maxtrixx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:139BC711-FAAC-4CD2-A533-CE49BA77291F@microsoft.com... > If I have two columns with data, how do I compare these two columns to > find > all duplicates and put an X on a third colum next to all duplicates? > Thanks. The problem is, I don't know which two cells to compare, I need to know if any o...

invoice for envelopes with windows
What invoice template can I use that will consistently place the name and mailing address on the invoice form so that it will always fit in the window of an standard #10 business envelope? There is no standard location for the window. I would suggest folding a piece of paper and measuring where the window is on the envelopes you use. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68FC09EF-AA33-40D7-8472-1602F50D69BD@microsoft.com... > What invoi...

Can I do this query in one step?
Suppose I have a talble like this, each record has a unique ID. All"A"s or "B", "C"s should have only x or y or z property attached. Iwant to find A, B or C which has more than one properties.1 A x ...2 A x ...3 A x ...4 A y ...5 B x6 B y7 C z....resutls would look like:A xA y....I think I can do this in two steps or with a subquery. Then I thoughtof self-join but didn't figure out how to use it in this case.Thanks a lot! SELECT DISTINCT and do not include the record ID perhaps? Or is the record ID vital?"muster" <muster@gmail.com> wrote in me...

How many pages can a booklet have?
Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2778CF-7B14-4BDD-93C5-EF9B39E2C1A7@microsoft.com... > Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a > publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. ...

macro for invoice totals
I have this macro that inserts lines and copies a invoice header. Now I want to total the invoice. In the first row after a value in B in E the word totals must be inserted, H, I and K must be summed the amount of lines differ on each invoice but there is a heading from where it must be summed. CTNS(H), QTY(I), Total(K) Thanks a lot. Public Sub Deilv2() Dim LastRow As Long Dim row_index As Long Dim rng As Range Set rng = Range("B2:K25") Application.ScreenUpdating = False LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "b").End(xlUp).Row For row_index = LastRow - 1 To 26 S...

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

Can DrawFrameControl() draw XP style controls?
My application supports XP style controls. But I found the DrawFrameControl() can not draw XP style controls in my application. Can I draw XP style controls? ...

Invoice Limit
I am thinking about purchasing Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business. I had the 2003 version and remember it had a limit on how long the description could be for an item on the invoice. Is the description length still limited with the new version? Thanks In Advance! I am thinking about purchasing Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business. I had the 2003 version and remember it had a limit on how long the description could be for an item on the invoice. Is the description length still limited with the new version? "Buford T. Justice" <BTJustice@???.com> wrote i...