When you click a hyperlink in a cell i get a Warning message

This message is about harmfull files and gives you an OK and CANCEL. Is it at
all possable to disable this particualr message because i have a document
full of hyperlinks and its getting anoying!!!! Thanks.
0
David4882 (672)

format cell to change color when copied
I do alot of cut and pasting. Is there a code that will change the color of a cell if I right click to copy it, so I can track what I have worked on? Thanks, Tawnee -- tawnee jamison ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tawnee jamison's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16137 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=346063 Tawnee Can be done, but you'll soon end up not knowing which was which. Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, _ Cancel As Boolean) ...

How do I get a 2 digit date?
I have a control on a form which is a Date/Time control called "txtcd1retd", its fomat is dd/mm/yy There is another control called "txtYear" with it control source =Year([txtcd1retd]). If "txtcd1retd" is 01/02/08 I want txtYear to be 08 but I get 2008. How can I just get 08? Thanks Tony Try: =Format([txtcd1retd], "yy") -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wro...

A Macro that will cut and paste to specific cell
I import tables from web into excel. These tables vary in size. Therefore one day the first table may go from A:7 to P:20 then the second table starts at A:22 and ends at P:40 and so on. Then the next day the first table may be A:7 to P:12 and the second A:14 to P:33. I need each table to have the same starting point each day. I have been cutting and pasting each individule table to achieve this. Is there a macro that can do this or a macro at the very least if highlight the table will then cut and paste for me to a specific cell. Thank you for any help you can give Hi, can you send me...

How do I get column headings to stay visible at all times in Exce.
I need the column headings to stay visible at all times on teh screen, and not just when you print the document? Hi! Select the ENTIRE row immediately under your column headers then goto Window>Freeze Panes. Biff "nemmettiv" <nemmettiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:323C229B-9E55-41C7-AB90-9021E1FBA8E4@microsoft.com... >I need the column headings to stay visible at all times on teh screen, and > not just when you print the document? Hi Select Cell A2. Windows->Freeze Panes to hold row 1 inplace or select B2. windows->Freeze Panes to ...

How to get combo box selected index changed event in another page from the existing page in winforms
Hi, I am working on windows forms project. I have two winforms (window1 and window2). I have a combobox called cmbEmail in window1 and Textbox called txtName in window2. I want to retrieve some information into the txtName in window2 when I selected something from cmbEmail in window1. If I write code to retrieve something into the txtName (which is in window2) in cmbEmail SelectedIndexchanged event in window1, I will get an error of txtName doesn't exist in this page. Can anybody help me to solve this problem.. Thanks and Regards Naresh "Naresh" &...

how to get the bus
hello i'm at UpperFilterDevice in the "DriverObject->MajorFunction[IRP_MJ_PNP]" function how to get the bus pdo? ? IoGetAttachedDeviceReference(deviceExtension->NextLowerDriver) i think thats me self?? ? IoGetAttachedDeviceReference(DeviceObject) i think thats right but why don't do this his work? there is no failure but what i get isn't what the HW-Manger me show i will check the DEVICE_CAPABILITIES of the bus (PCI) in the Mj_Pnp routine. Why do you think you need this? Your technique assumes no other filters, the second somebody else h...

Colored and filtered cells
Can anyone tell me why the following routine colors and filters the first two entries ("joint" and "hole") but the 3rd ("Fastener") just filters? I'm using excel 2003. Sub joint() Dim r As Range For Each r In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If LCase(r.Value) Like "*joint*" Then r.Interior.ColorIndex = 37 End If Next Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1 Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2 Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3 Selection.AutoFilter Field:=4 Selection.AutoFilter Field:=5 Selection.AutoFilter Field:=6 Selection.AutoFilter Fie...

Drop Ship get marked when Invoice is generating
Hi All, We have implemented Field Service Module at one of our client. They are having issues at the time of Service Call Billing generation. The practice they are following is: 1) Book a service call for an equipment (Open) 2) Assgin a technician for that service call 3) Issue parts required for maintenace 4) Close service call and click Ready to Inv. 5) Invoice this Service call from Service Call Billing, what happens at this stage is, parts that have been issued for this service call appears as a Drop Ship Item in SOP Invoice whereas it is not case. I searched the KB but could'nt ...

how to get several payment dates
Hi all! i can't think of how to do this, mabey someone can help me. i have a tbl employees (not our employees but employees from a company thet we sold to) i have the $ amount sold and the # of payments they have to do (credit) this payments vary in that some are every 7 days others every 14, 15 or 30 days, so say an employee bought $100 in Feb-02-2007 and has a credit of 8 weekly payments: EmpID = 1 EmpAmount = $100 EmpCredit = 8 EmpDays = 7 EmpDate = 02/02/2007 now i need to calculate very date we expect payment from them: EmpID EmpNextPay1 EmpNextPay2 EmpNextPay3 EmpNextPa...

Message in SOE entry form
I have an order that when I try and edit in Sales Transaction Entry it's giving me the message "This Document has been posted" and will not let me do anything with the order. Any Ideas? Go to CustomerSource and run the Automated Solution to fix this error. Scroll down to Sales Order Processing and run the link corresponding to SOP Already Been Posted Error. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/selfsupport/automatedsolutions/automatedsolutionsR10.htm Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusin...

I can't get a Bill out of my Budget
Hi, I was wondernig if someone could help me out. I have Money Standard 2004 and have a problem whenever I go to create a new budget. When originally setting up Money, I entered all my Bills into the "manage scheduled bills & deposits" area. I just switched insurance companies ans had to change some bills around. I added my new insurance company and deleted the bills for my old insurance company. When I tried to create a new budget, both the insurance company's bills were showing (even though I deleted my old one). It won't let me delete the field showing my ...

Inserting something at the begining of evrey cell
How can I insert soemthing at the begining of evrey cell in a column? i.e. Product Name1 Product Name2 Product Name3 Product Name4 Product Name5 into Something Product Name1 Something Product Name2 Something Product Name3 Something Product Name4 Something Product Name5 As always, TIA, Jav ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com try this Sub addtext() For Each c In range("i4:i24") If Len(c) > 0 Then c.Value = "add " & c Next End Sub ...

Getting current time into cell as a static value
I want to get the current time into a cell either by clicking in the cell or clicking a pushbutton. Kind of like using =NOW() but once the value should not change after it is initially set. A bit like using Ctrl-Colon but as the spreadsheet will be run on a PDA it needs to be activated by clicking in the cell or a pushbutton. Thanks Ctrl-Shift-Colon? <wadefleming@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1126044763.859134.103990@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... >I want to get the current time into a cell either by clicking in the > cell or clicking a pushbutton. > > Kind of like ...

limits: sending message size
Hi ! I have a message that is 9 mb. ALthough the sending message size limit is 11 mb I receive a non delivery report that the message is too large. The message is being send from Colleague A (New Yortk) to Colleague B (Miami). The sending message size limit is globally set to 11264 (kb). Using the message tracking center the message is 9 mb when it is send from 1 server. However on the receiving server the message is 12 mb. Where did the 3 mb come from ? I can't imagine that it is the header !! Can you please help?? Thanks in advance. -- dktexas The size of SMTP messa...

Child CDialog-based custom control message problem
I have a CFormView based MDI application. I created a custom control, which has a couple static texts, an edit box, a scrollbar and is CDialog-based. This custom control is dynamically placed in the CFormView several times using Create. This all works fine. I'd like to add to this by getting WM_SETFOCUS and WM_KEYDOWN messages for the child dialog so that I can draw a rectangle around the child dialog that has focus and adjust the value of the number the scrollbar and edit box represent using the arrow keys. I'm not getting these messages because I've overrode PreTranslateMess...

adding up some cells
I would like to know if someone could give me a formula that will add up some cells? On a weekly time sheet if I put an "X" in a cell by each day for each x if would add $6.00 for parking. So at the end of a 5 day week it would show $30.00 in one cell and if there was only 4 "x"s it would show $24.00 in a total cell. Mon, 8 hours, "x" /// Tues, 8 hours, "x" and so on.... The X's would be in cells- F8, J8, N8, R8, V8, Z8, AB8 total shows in AF8 Each x = $6.00 I hope this makes sense, Thanks for your time Wayne hi Wayne, =SUMPRODUCT(--(F8=&quo...

hyperink outlook mail messages to cells in excell
can anyone tell me how to hyperlink a mail message in outlook to a call in an excel worksheet I am trying to keep track of correspondence this way! ...

How do I send an Automatic Message at a pre-defined time? #2
Hi, I 'd like to send an automatic message after a certain action is completed. How do I configure outlook to do this? <fiorentico@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1143146339.932934.203520@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I 'd like to send an automatic message after a certain action is > completed. How do I configure outlook to do this? What action? If it is a Outlook event, you will probably have to look at scripting it yourself. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-bookin...

how can I get outlook to set up my email accounts and have the se.
I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow access, then the message now says that the email address line in outlook may be wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is correct. It acts as though my previous attempts have somehow not been erased from the memory of the program. cjseals3 wrote: > I keep getting error messages that the email server would not allow > access, then the message now says that the email address line in > outlook may be wrong, but I have checked it several times, and it is > correct. It acts as though my previous attem...

How To Add Rows and Cells in The Table Using IHTMLTable
Hello Everyone, I am currently working on the DHTML Dialog Based Application. I have been stucked due to a problem, which is that my HTML Page contains a HTML Table element and a button, i want my application to add rows and cells on the click event of that button. I have captured the event of the button but i am unable to add rows and cells in the table. Can anyone tell me how to acheive that by using the IHTMLTable interface. Thanks in advance. From, Ghazanfar Ali. "Ghazanfar Ali" <ghazanfarali17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uMq8CiCjFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gb...

error (0xc0000135) when clicking in an E-mail
I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an E-mail. I have downloaded various .net files with no improvement. Bummer. Try reading the link in my signature and post back with accurate and helpful information. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Joe E Hogel asked: | I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an | E-mail. I have downloaded various ...

To Get PC's Information And Send To Excel
Hello all, I would like to have a script to collect all information about some window xp PC's. I need this script to call from a list I have in a text file. I need the Version, SN, Manufacturer, Model and System Type. Can anyone help me? "Drew" <Drew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88883F79-E3B7-4D60-9C7B-0BDC75E83DBB@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I would like to have a script to collect all information about some window > xp PC's. I need this script to call from a list I have in a text file. I > need > the Ve...

How to total cells in a range with data input
Greetings to all members I am running Excel 97. An office colleague presented me with an issue that might be of interest to any Excel whiz and seasoned programmers. I would certainly appreciate any pointers in solving it. So here goes. The set of values includes 33 cells ranging from B4:D14. The data type is numeric. Data is only input in a few cells. QUESTION What would be the function to enter in, say, cell A15 to indicate the total number of cells in range B4:D14 that have received data input? Or does it involve some behind the scene VBA programming? EXAMPLE B6 = 9 C9 = 4 D11 ...

How do I protect one single cell?
I have a spreadsheet where people are going to type in numbers, and the final cell is a total, which of course I don't want people to accidentally type over, as it will lose the formula behind it. So...... I put some "data validation" behind that cell, to say only allow entries of text length = 50 - a kind of "mock" condition. Nobody'e ever gonna type in 50 chars. are they?! And sure enough, typing in (eg) 854221 brings up the error box to stop them, just like (eg) HHJSYT brings up the error box to stop them. I even unchecked the ignore blank" box, so that ent...

how can I get a publisher file to acrobat reader
I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a file (acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill out the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be the most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport to acrobat. how can i make this happen You will need a third party program to create the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat but it's spendy or a freebee i.e., Primopdf or another commercial program of modest cost, i.e., PDF-XC...