What's the keyboard shortcut for zoom?

I can't find the keyboard shortcut to zoom in or out on a worksheet.  Please
help!
0
mjmcclurg (1)

alt-v,z
may open a dialog for you.
Type the number that's underlined to choose that option.
(0 for 200%, 1 for 100%, ...)

--

Dave Peterson
0

--
Jim
"mjmcclurg" <mjmcclurg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I can't find the keyboard shortcut to zoom in or out on a worksheet.
Please
| help!

0
jrrech (1932)
10/3/2005 12:36:13 PM
And just to add to Jim's response.

There's an option in excel:
tools|Options|general tab|zoom on roll with intellimouse

If you turn this on, you don't even have to use the control key.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Count of new emails is wrong in Outlook shortcuts bar
Hello, I've got Outlook 2002 SP3 and have the Shortcut bar visible on the left side of the screen. The inbox says there are 6 new messages when in fact there are only 2 new messages. If I go in and mark those 2 as read, the Shortcut bar says there are 4 when in fact there are none. Is there a way to fix this so it displays the correct number? It was working fine up until yesterday and I've had this computer with this version installed for over a year. Thanks for the help. Mark Try scrolling all through your Inbox - happened to us when 'someone' sent us emails from a ...

Keyboard shortcuts #4
Hi, Does anyone know how I can create a keyboard shortcut, say Ctrl+J and Ctrl+L, so that I can insert a tick or cross via the Windings font (alt+0252, alt+0251) in a worksheet, please? Thanks, Dan. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One posting would be quite sufficient! "Voodoodan" <Voodoodan.vg8ze@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Voodoodan.vg8ze@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi, > > Does anyone know how I can create...

Word doesn't respond to Keyboard viewer
System: iMac Intel O/S: 10.4.6 I have the occasional need to type Greek text in documents that are otherwise primarily English. The instructions in Help seem quite simple and straightforward: 1. Go to System Preferences 2. Click on Input Menu tab 3. Check box alongside language of choice 4. Ensure that Keyboard Viewer is displayed in the dropdown menu of the Menu Bar (Check the appropriate box for this) .... and Bob's your aunty! Well no, not quite. Having done all of the above, the Greek text certainly appeared in my document (when the appropriate icon was selected in the Input Me...

Problem Accessing Macro on Network Drive Using Shortcut
I have a small network with 12 PCs all running word 2003 and Windows XP. There is a word macro on a network drive. I have a link in the startup directory pointing to the macro. This seems to work on most PCs but there are a few that have problems. On the ones it does not work it looks like it ignores the link. I can double click the link and it starts word and the macro correctly. This means the network and link are ok. I can put the macro in the startup dir and it runs correctly. I have disabled/removed anti-virus/firewall programs. I am thinking some word security feature go...

zoom in Excel
In Word, to take the page width zoom setting and make it part of the tool bar I used Tools | Custm,ize, select the All Commands category on the commands tab, then scroll down to ViewZoomPage Width and drag it to a toolbar. Can this be done in Excel? Much thanks. -- eric VIEW / TOOLBARS / CUSTOMIZE / COMMANDS Select Category 'View' Select Commands 'Zoom' Drag to a toolbar. HTH, -- Gary Brown gary.DeleteThis2SendMeAnEmail.Brown@kinneson.com Please rate this posting if it is helpful to you. "Eric" wrote: > In Word, to take the page width zoom setting and ma...

hello, can you please tell the shortcut for format painter in exc.
I m trying to copy the format from one cell to other(not the content of the cell), i dont want to apply the same format for all the cells in the same workbook. Each time clicking on the format painter icon takes time, so i m searching for a short cut for the format painter. From Excel HELP: If you want to apply the same formatting to more than one item, select the formatting you want, double-click Format Painter, and then select each word, phrase, or paragraph you want to apply formatting to. When you're finished, press ESC. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel &q...

Outlook "hang"
HELP!! I'm at my wit's ends...I am running WinXP on a Dell Laptop. have been using Office XP for about 6ms with no problems. I recentl got hit by a virus, but thought Symantec had cleaned it. When I run m virus scanner now, it finds nothing. All other applications are runnin fine. But outlook, grrrrr. Started by not registering any keystrokes i either replies or new messages. I've un-installed Outlook, Office, th whole thing...re-installed, applied SP3. Still no go. Installed JUS Outlook and now it will register keystrokes sporadically with n pattern. Has anyone seen anything lik...

creating a shortcut on desktop
Hi, I need to modify existing MFC based app writen with Visual Studio 6.0, which is not exactly my cup of tea. One of the things I don't know is how to create a shortcut in code to existing application. Location of the app is unknown and will be determined inside the code (otherwise I could simply copy LNK file). Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks, Miroslaw IShellLink interface will help in this regard, read more here http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/ifa ces/ishelllink/ishelllink.asp -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat....

Alt+S Keyboard Shortcut to send
I'm using Outlook 2003 in an SBS 2003/exchange environment on Win XP Pro Alt+S suddenly stopped working! I don't know how or why - but now instead of immediately sending the email, it acts like I only hit Alt, and highlights the send button. I can hit enter and it then sends, but WHY?? Just to be thorough, I checked other computer on the network and it's only mine of course. Thanks for any suggestions you can offer! Hi all, Haven't gotten any anwers to this one - does anyone know a registry hack to fix this? It's really driving me batty! Thank you "Liz...

keyboard shortcut to return to previous cell after "find" or "got.
Is there any easy way to returnt to the previously selected cells? This is helpful especially after "goto" or "find". Hi, One way is to have 2 macros, both with their own shortcuts, one to store the current active cell address, and the other to use that stored address to reset the active cell. The macro would store the address somewhere on the sheet, or in a Public statement. Or a single macro could be used, which toggles between storing and restoring, depending on the state of the storage address. Would this be of help? Regards - Dave. "Nadavb" wrote: &g...

keyboard shortcut for right click
Is there a keyboard shortcut for right-click? I like keyboard navigation and it would be great to bring up the right click menu without the mouse. I'm thinking primarily in Excel, but also while viewing folder contents. Thanks! if you're using a standard windows keyboard, it is located to the left of the right control key. -- tkaplan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22987 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=479828 <S...

Outlook missing shortcut in properties, and missing OLE register
The c:\ drive on our old computer running Win98 SE was compressed to create room. We tried to load Outlook 2000 back onto this computer. When you go to the desktop icon and right click for properties there is nothing in the shortcut path. Outlook starts to open then displays a message stating that OLE register is missing. Have tried uninstalling and reloading Outlook to no avail. Any suggestions? ...

Add windows to Shortcut Bar
Why aren't all windows available to add to the Shortcut Bar in V 8? Example: Purchasing > Select Checks. Susie This is a known issue that is scheduled to be fixed in the next release (v8.5). The problem is that you can only use shortcuts with a window that does not need additional code to open the window. Some windows are setup without a window marked as AutoOpen and required code to open the window. The workaround is to record a macro of opening the window by the menus and then create a shortcut pointing to the macro. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant MB...

How do I use the keyboard to move between tabs in a workbook?
I have 25 worksheets in a workbook and want to use the keyboard to move to the next tab or to another tab. Is this possible? <Ctrl> <PageUp> <Ctrl> <PageDown> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "MaryC" <MaryC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2E29FD1-1455-40FF-A3C2-F0259D06E5DF@microsoft.com... > I have 25 worksheets in a workbook and want to use the keyboard to move to > the next tab or to...

desktop shortcuts to another user's task list?
Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003, Windows 2000/XP I would like to be able to put a shortcut on a user's desktop to another person's shared task list. Is this possible? No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After a lot of head-scratching, Jason Gallas asked: | Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003, Windows 2000/XP | | I would like to be able to put a shortcut on a user's desktop to | another person's share...

Open Excel File from IE7 Shortcut
XP SP2 Excel 2003 IE 7 I have a simple Excel file that I often need to access when I am browsing the web. I don't access the file often so I sometimes forget where it's stored. To get around that problem I decided to create a shortcut to the file and then add that shortcut to my IE7 favorites just to make it more convenient to access the file. IE7 will open the file, but it opens in IE7, which means that I don't have access to the Excel menus and toolbars. I would like to have the file open in Excel. Toward that end I put the following command in the Target field of th...

shortcut menu
format command on shortcut menu does not work Hi Javed Your worksheet is protected -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Javed" <Javed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3059AEA6-A0E0-4191-91C1-07695A8DF494@microsoft.com... > format command on shortcut menu does not work ...

Open Style Window shortcut?
Does one exist or can one be defined? I've tried to find one both through Help and the MS Word website but no luck so far. And I tried to define one in Word but no luck. I know I can use Cmd+shift+s to go to the little style window in the formatting toolbar and input a new style but I'd like to open the same window as Format>Style. Thanks for any tips. -- Norm Hello Norm, On 2010.01.22 8:25 AM, in article Vfmdna_294PHf8XWnZ2dnUVZ_rSdnZ2d@speakeasy.net, "Norm" <NOSPAM@gmail.invalid> wrote: > Does one exist or can one be defined? > ...

Excel 2007 problem with shortcuts
Hi, My problem is, sometimes when I use ex. Ctrl+P for print it do not function correkt instead it suggest me to insert a cell, the same happend when a tried to copy using Ctrl+C. Sometimes when I shutdown excel and open again it works and suddenly it come back. A friend of mine have the same problem... Can anyone help ? ...

Shortcut
Can someone please tell me the shortcut for inserting a cell or sells. thanks Daniel Daniel From Excel Help on "shortcut keys" CTRL+SHIFT+PLUS SIGN Insert blank cells. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:28:18 +1100, "Daniel" <nospam@nowhere> wrote: >Can someone please tell me the shortcut for inserting a cell or sells. > >thanks > >Daniel > Hi Daniel, Finding a shortcut in help is not very simple, because they are split up into categories with separate help panels and that does not help you. I have placed the Excel keybo...

Shortcut to show formulas on screen
Hi, Someone once showed my how to do this but I can't remember the shortcut. It shows formulas on the screen instead of having to go to the formula bar and look at each cell. THanks Gordon CTRL+` (the key to left of 1 on top line of 'typewriter' keys) -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Gordon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23b301c49cbe$19f36f80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Someone once showed my how to do this but I can't remember > the shortcut. It shows formulas ...

Auto Hide ShortCuts in 10.0
What happened to the AutoHide option for shortcuts? I also noticed that I don't have the option for Large Icons or Small Icons (for shortcuts)...this is not a big deal. But I did like the Auto Hide for ShortCuts. I guess there is no such thing as "complete happiness". -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "TROOTBMI" wrote: > What happened to the AutoHide option for shortcuts? I also noticed that I > don't have the option for Large Icons or Small Icons (for shortcuts)...this > is no...

Sales User Define Field Inquiry Zoom
I'm working Great Plains 7.0 What table can I find the Sales User-Defined Fields Inquiry Zoom information? I need the detail information. Thank you, KBrown SOP10106 for the user defined values on specific transactions. SOP40400 to define the available user defined values -- Jim@TurboChef "KBrown" wrote: > I'm working Great Plains 7.0 > What table can I find the Sales User-Defined Fields Inquiry Zoom > information? I need the detail information. > > Thank you, > KBrown Thank you very much "Jim@TurboChef" wrote: > SOP10106 for the user...

shortcut for subtotal?
does anyone know the shortcut for subtotal? e.g if i selecet a1:a10, is there a shortcut to do the following =subtotal(9,a1:a10) thanks : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do a Customize on your toolbar and add the subtotals button from the Data Commands group. Nikos "sokevin >" <<sokevin.1138le@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:sokevin.1138le@excelforum-nospam.com... > does anyone know the shortcut for subtotal? > > e.g if i selecet a1:a10, is there a shortcut to do the following > > =subtotal(9,a1:a10) > > > th...

Shortcut key
One of the most irksome things in using Visio is having to go up to select an icon to switch between select mode and text entry mode. Is there any shortcuts keys or any trick to make the switch? Thank you, dbuchanan "dbuchanan" <dbuchanan52@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1127084047.892156.41270@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > One of the most irksome things in using Visio is having to go up to > select an icon to switch between select mode and text entry mode. Is > there any shortcuts keys or any trick to make the switch? > > Thank you, > dbuchanan S...