What program do I install to install office 2003 with no prior pro

I bought microsoft office 2003.I have XP home.I had no microsoft programs
installed prior to my purchase.When I try to install 2003 it tells me it can
not find a prior program.Is there a program or download I can use to get 2003
to install?
0
lwd (1)

Did you buy an upgrade as opposed to a standalone version?

--
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"lwd" <lwd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought microsoft office 2003.I have XP home.I had no microsoft programs
> installed prior to my purchase.When I try to install 2003 it tells me it
> can
> not find a prior program.Is there a program or download I can use to get
> 2003
> to install?

0
terre081 (3244)

Outlook 2003 News

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

attachment previewers not installed?

ExCel programming

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Excel 2003

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro