What is the name of the default template

What's the name and where can it be found? Thanks

0
noemail1 (157)

Xl's default template is internal.

If you save a workbook as a template, named "Book.xlt" in the
XLSTART directory, that template will override the default template
and be used for creating future workbooks.

In article <#i1Z7b1hDHA.2496@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>,
 "Sander" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote:

> What's the name and where can it be found? Thanks

0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Outlook 2003 & domain names
Hi. I am using Windows 2K/XP and Office 2000/2003. The mail server is a Linux machine running Sendmail. Consequently to send an internal e-mail (at the moment) you have to specify the full mail address. i.e. jsmith@spain.europe.world.com The question/problem I have is that if you are using Outlook 2000 you can send an internal mail by just using jsmith@spain and let the mail server & DNS do the rest. This is great because it saves typing out our crazy long mail addresses. However, if you are using Outlook 2003, it does not let you do this. If you try to send a mail to jsmith@spain ...

Receipt templates #3
I am looking for a template for a customer that does not display the item code, has a full description and the quantity purchased. I have played around with editing the default receipt in RMS but have been unable to get it the way I would like. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. ...

Default Value from another table
I want to assign a value in a form to a value from another table. I want to be able to do this for many forms (using the same value from that table). Why? Well, here is the setup: I have a login screen in the beginning (has a combo for the usernames, and text for the passwords). I have another table (table1) the records what username you selected. I want to use that value, and use it as the default value for the "Name" fields in forms the individual will use (that way they don't have to type in their name, and/or have a combo to select their name (where they can lie and chose s...

VBA Query that references a reserved word in one of the field names.
I am extracting data from Pervasive 9.1 using Excel VBA. I want to avoid using "SELECT * FROM TABLE1". Instead, I want to select specific field names. However, one of the field names is "DESC" which is a reserved word in Pervasive 9.1. Simboti Not familiar with pervasive but normally you can enclose reserved words in brackets [ ] or prefix with the table name Tablename!Desc or possibly even both [Tablename]![Desc], lastly, perhaps single quotes "'Desc'" Just some thoughts -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTA...

unblock default block attachment
I received an email that I cannot read the attachment because exchange 2003 automatic block it. -it is not related to outlook client. -exchange server says it block all unknown attachments. Please send email to jack+tam+us+@hotmail.com. Thanks, please delete the + when you send the email to me. Sincerely, Exch has no built in way to do this. Either its the client or some server/AV piece - but not Exchange per se. On Thu, 13 May 2004 14:33:40 -0700, "David Tam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I received an email that I cannot read the attachment >b...

Creating new drawing based on a Template
Hi, I have created a template with some text blocks and rectangular frame around it. When I open a new Drawing(.vsd) file based on this template it does show me template outlook on first page(Page 1) of New drawing. But when I insert a new page (page 2) in Drawing (.vsd) file it doesn't show me the same outlook as I have in first Page (Page 1). Is there any way that I can apply template setting on all the pages on my New drawing file (.Vsd) file. or I have to create multiple drawing each of single page which I think is very odd solution Please advise. Thanks Pryank Rohilla This is b...

How do I change default picture size
I have a spreadsheet in which I insert lots of pictures. All thes pictures need to be fairly small and the same size. How can I chang the default picture size so I can insert them without resizing eac picture, or at least have them appear much smaller than the curren default(which is huge) so I don't have to scroll to get to a corner t resize -- submer ----------------------------------------------------------------------- submerj's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=40 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=72549 Visit - http://www.officehelp....

Default MSXML XSL Stylesheet for IE7?
Does anyone know where I can find the Default MSXML XSL Stylesheet (defaultss.xsl) for IE7. I tried the following command and it does not find it: res://msxml3.dll/defaultss.xsl The command listed below does return me a style sheet: res://msxml2.dll/defaultss.xsl But when I try to use it, I get an error telling me: http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl is obsolete. Thanks for any help. ...

Calendar Template with week numbers
Hi I am looking for a calendar template that has a column with week numbers. It should also include the dates associated with that week in the other columns. Thanks Deej -- Deej, Start from A2, with the numbers 1, 2, etc downwards, until 53. Start from B1, with the numbers 1-7 to the right. These stand for Sunday through Saturday. In B2 use the formula: =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),1,($A2-1)*7+B$1)-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),1,1),1)+1 This will work for the current year. If you need other years, enter the year in a separate cell, e.g K1, and substitute $K$1 for the expression YEAR(TODAY()) where...

Re-Applying Visio 2003 Template...
Does anyone know how I can re-apply a template to a Visio Drawing? I have a template containing background pages that act as different layouts, I am adding new ones to the template but because Visio doesn't link the template my older drawings do not see the new additions. Is there anyway I can re-apply a template to my drawing to alow it to see the new background pages (short of copying the drawing to a new drawing created using the newly changed template)? Thank you in advance. Martin Dobson System Developer ...

Mailbox names not showing up in Outlook global address book
We migrated from Server2000 standard with Exchange2000 to Server2003 Enterprise with Exchange 2003 all went well on initial migration. But now when we add a new user the mailbox appears, they can send and receive E-Mails, but thier name does not show up in the Outlook Global address list. Can anyone enlighten me? Got RUS? (Check the RUS to be sure it's running properly.) "Larry Schmaltz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10a0001c3f4c7$873f55d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > We migrated from Server2000 standard with Exchange2000 to > Server200...

project steps and resources template
anybody with a template of projects / resource / deadline ? ...

Stop listing FAX in "Select Names"
Is it possible to stop the listing of FAX info in the Select Names drop down? Currently both SPTP & FAX are listed under e-mail types. I would like to only show SMTP. Thanks, JOHN version: Outlook 2003 I would like to know also. I have OL2003. "JRS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11df901c3f57a$d43627c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to stop the listing of FAX info in the > Select Names drop down? > > Currently both SPTP & FAX are listed under e-mail types. > I would like to only show SMTP. > > Thanks, JOHN...

Open newly created records as a default in Lead
Is there any supported way to put "open newly created records" as a default value in Corvert Lead form? We have some customized obligatory fields in Account and Contact forms that we want everybody to fill. The lead conversion form is not customizable. The only thing you can try is opening the aspx page and setting the checkbox there (possibly using javascript). Do note that this is not a supported practise -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) CRM/.NET Consultant Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx "Jukka Majander&...

Excel Default Date Format When Not Including The Year In The Entry
When not including the year into the entry as you know Excel automatically put the current year as the year for the date, it also formats the cell as d-mmm when the cell was previously set as a "General" format. Regional settings has been set to the format of mm/dd/yyyy, but that doesn't have any impact on the format used by Excel in this case. I have seen articles suggesting to use either a template (but that means all cells are formatted as date, which that isn't good either for other reasons) for creating new workbooks, or to use a macro within "ThisWorkbook&q...

Default font for charts?
Is there a way to designate a specific font to be used on all data points when displaying labels on charts? Each month, I have 53 charts which need to be completed for Sales Analysis, and this is multiplied exponentially at business intervals (quarter, half, year end). I typically prefer to use Small Fonts 7 for my data points, and legends, but Arial Narrow 11 for Titles. Also, I do not wish to "globally" change my default font to Small Fonts, but rather to use only in the charting scenario.... All suggestions welcome! TIA, Sandi Make your own chart template, see http://p...

How to set Default Mailbox Limits
Up until now we have had Global settings for our Mailbox Send and Receive limits. We are going to have to give about 50 users the ability to send and receive emails up to 50 MB. I am also going to have to up their mailbox size. I suppose that we need to remove the Global settings and create these settings on the AD accounts (which is ok). My question is does anyone know where you can change the default parameters when a new user is created? I would like for a new user to get our standard limits by default. Currently a new user is created with use Default Limits. Also, is there a better ...

Print list of ws names
Is there a way in Excel 2003 to print out the names of all the worksheets in my workbook? Thank your for your help Joanne Thanks Chuck I appreciate your efforts Joanne CLR wrote: > Don't remember who in the group gave this to me, but it works good....... > > Sub ListSheets() > 'Lists all SheetNames in Workbook on new sheet called "SheetNames" > On Error Resume Next > Sheets.Add.Name = ("SheetNames") > For i = 1 To Worksheets.Count > Cells(i, "a") = Sheets(i).Name > Next i > End Sub > > Vaya con Dios, > Chuck, CABG...

Changing Default Filter on Associated Activities
Hi can anyone confimr whether it is/isn't possible to change the default filter from 30 Days to All within the associated activities view ?? Thanks ...

Names wrong way round
I use Alladins to print labels, from Outlook. Recently I have found it is printing the name the wrong way round ie last name then first name. I think the problem is in Outlook but I don't know how to sort it out. When I open a contact such a Fred Bloggs it reads Bloggs Fred in the 'general area' when I click on the 'Full Name ...' button Fred is in the correct 'First:' positon and Bloggs is in the correct 'Last:' position. So what am I doing wrong. It's Outlook 2000 by the way. Thanks in advance. Ash ...

Official name of File Folder Drop Down
What is the official generic name of the file folder dropdown list box that is on the CFileDialog? What is an "official generic name"? If I knew what you were asking for, I could probably answer the question. It looks like a combo box, but that doesn't mean it is one. joe On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:01:27 -0600, "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote: >What is the official generic name of the file folder dropdown list box that is >on the CFileDialog? > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP ...

Space in Alias names/User names is that OK?
Hello all I am new to 2003 server and Active Directory, I want to put spaces in the usernames for the domain users. Now my question is will that create any problems in the future with anything like security or dot net programming or networking? Thanks for your help Rob. I once used a space in a service account for Exchange Server. It worked OK, until I needed to upgrade to Exchange 5.5 and the upgrade kept failing. It took me 2 hours to figure out it was the service account name causing the problems. Also, if you ever want to have any .ASP web page reports and such, it is very hard to ...

Linking First & Last Names in a table to a Full Name field in anot
Hi. We have been using Access for a project database for years. However, we just added our customer information (formerly in ACT) to Access. Now I have two fields in our contact table (First Name, Last Name) but only one field in the existing project table (Full Name). I would like to link the customer to his active projects in our existing project table. How do I link these so that when I view a contact I will see a list of his projects? I have created a query that combines the First Name and Last Name but then I am not sure what to do with that query field. Thanks, St...

Excel footer
I have a Workbook with multiple, similar, financial, worksheets. When printing these out, is there a (simple) way to include the sheet name in the footer, in the way one can the path and file name? Many of the methods for including non-standard items (date, user etc) seem to involve programming that would need including (and training others) for other workbooks. Thank you I'm not sure when this was added (or if it's been there forever!), but in xl2003, I can click on: File|Page setup|Header/footer tab|custom footer The 8th icon (starting from the left) adds &a...

name resolution while accessing 5.5 mailboxes from trusted windows 2003 domain
I have two domains, domainA and domainB with exchange 5.5 installed on domainA. I am going to use ADMT to move users from domainA to domainB and then use the move mailbox tool to move users from 5.5 to 2000 within the same organisation. This will be a two stage process with admt being done first with users using the 5.5 mailbox before and after the move. The move mailbox will come later. Thus prior to the move mailbox I would like the users on domainB to be able to use their old mailbox on the old domainA. The two domains are on the same physical network but are on separate private subne...