vlookup help #3

hello,

I cant figure out the proper syntax for the attached workbook. Th
first 8 options on worksheet two work perfectly ( ie when checked, the
appear on worksheet 3) I dont know how to apply the formula of th
first 8 options to the rest of the checkboxes.

Can someone please help me figure out how to do this? Thanks i
advance.

Aladdi

             Attachment filename: start order2.zip
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=46674

Right-click on the sheet tab for the Options worksheet.
Select View Code, and you'll see the code for the checkboxes.
Checkbox 10 (Garage Service Door) has no code between its
    start and end lines
Copy the three lines of code from one of the other checkboxes
Paste between the Sub and End Sub lines of Checkbox10
Change the code to fit Checkbox10 --

  Dim LastRow As Object
  Set LastRow = Sheets("Start Order").Range("B39").End(xlUp)
  If CheckBox10.Value = True Then Range("B12").Copy LastRow.Offset(1, 0)

Create similar code for the remaining checkboxes.

Aladd1n < wrote:
> hello,
>
> I cant figure out the proper syntax for the attached workbook. The
> first 8 options on worksheet two work perfectly ( ie when checked, they
> appear on worksheet 3) I dont know how to apply the formula of the
> first 8 options to the rest of the checkboxes.
>
> Can someone please help me figure out how to do this? Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Aladdin
>
>              Attachment filename: start order2.zip
> Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=466740
> ---

Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

0
dsd1 (5911)

Macro to help update data from protected files
I need help in creating a macro. I have a master file X1 and it connects to 55 other files all password protected. When i open the Master file , it asks the protected fiel to be open to update the data, otherwise it gives error. Can someone help me create a macro which will update the data witout opening the protected fiels one by one. Thanks I don't think you'll find a macro that can do this. But what you could do is create a new workbook that opens each of those 55 other files (supplying the password) and then opens your real workbook. hamad.fatima@gmail.com wrote: > > I ...

please help!!! Unable to delete emails
NAVCE deleted the edb.log file from my \exchsrvr directory. We were able to do a hard restore to get it back up but we have several emails in users inboxes that cannot be opened. When you double-click the email you get a 'can't open this item' error. It appears something did not synch properly during the restore but my email is now up and running. I personally have a couple dozen emails in my inbox from 9am - 2pm yesterday that I cannot open and get that message. How can I permanently delete those emails??? Getting them back would be nice but I don't want to ri...

remove hyperlinks #3
An outside application exports data to an Excel spreadsheet, but all the numbers (part numbers in this case) are created as hyperlinks. My spreadsheet can contain hundreds of numbers. Is there any way I can remove the hyperlinks en masse rather than one by one? I can't change the program that creates the spreadsheet. Thanks, Dave "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBA52D64-94AE-44E6-9341-C150B1DF8802@microsoft.com... > An outside application exports data to an Excel spreadsheet, but all the > numbers (part numbers in this case) are...

Vlookup #37
I want to use the vlookup function, but instead of find the equal or small value that close to the lookup_value. I want to find the equal or big value that close to the lookup_value. Thank you. Doron I think the last argument shuld be "true"---see help <vlookp> Doron Klein <doron@lavi.co.il> wrote in message news:bf7b0e79.0412042219.19148014@posting.google.com... > I want to use the vlookup function, but instead of find the equal or > small value that close to the lookup_value. I want to find the equal > or big value that close to the lookup_value. > >...

Lost File Share #3
Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a calendar (via email). However, on 15 January, one of the PC's received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697". I went to the support page and printed the resolutions for that error. However, since then, the calendar does not share. How can I share (via email) again? One of the PC's is a laptop and is only connected to the network during the day (that is why I am/was sharing the calendar via email versus putting the calendar on the shared drive of the net...

Multiple Vlookups
Hi, Currently i have a large list of insurance sales agents & have t record their sales on a daily basis. I have a spreadsheet for each week with a total at the end & also hav a monthly sheet vlookuping each total of each week Is there anyway i can reduce the large vlookup formula that i =vlookup(x,wk1,1)+vlookup(x,wk2,1) etc etc. I also have each week o day references to a list of sales agents as this can change daily which requires me to open up each weeks spreadsheet or the monthly on doesnt update correctly please help as each files is around 1mb n very slow Cheers mik -- mi...

Arrow Keys in Excel #3
While typeing in Excel, my arrow keys suddenly changed from moving from "cell to cell" to scrolling the screen. I cannot figure out how to change the keys back so that they move from "cell to cell." Any suggestions? Hit the scroll lock key. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas www.ExcelUserConference.com "Claude" <Claude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20EFD914-65E1-4B08-8522-F284276F7E2A@microsoft.com... > While typeing in Excel, my arrow...

Help #30
Hi, I have a row of data that I need to find a minimum value and a maximum value. That's done. Now, I have to delete both the minimum and maximum values from the row. Can you tell me how to easily do this? I have a larg :confused: e worksheet with many rows, so Edit+Find really won't help. -- only1joal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ only1joal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24589 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381823 Assume data is in Sheet1, in row1 down ...

how I can sum or subtract 2 or 3 field in access in any record
hi I want know that why there is NOT any relationship between access and excel and how I can sum and subtract 2 or 3 filds in access in any record thanks hadi_khodaparast@yahoo.com Hello Hadi - I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking, but Excel is *not* a 'front end' for an Access database. You can use Excel to query the db & copy Access data into a workbook in several ways. That copy of the data can be used for calculations, but the data *doesn't* get changed in the Access file. Although the modified results can be imported to Access it may very well be t...

Business Portal 2.5 #3
Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is not compatible with this version of the Business Portal. You must select a different database before continuing Hi What version of Great Plains are you using? -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MBS Blog Central http://mbscentral.blogs.com "thebigo9" <thebigo9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491CA957-2C6C-4440-BFD6-CACE94C06584@microsoft.com... > Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is > not > compatible with this version of the Business Portal. Yo...

Upgrading to 3.0
I'm finally upgrading to 3.0 and was seeing if I could get some feedback on my upgrade process as it will be slightly unique. Current setup: I am running CRM on a Windows 2000 Server and my CRM databases are on a SQL Server named instance (recall that named instances are not supported by the upgrade process in CRM 3.0). Future setup: CRM 3.0 running on a Windows 2003 Server with databases migrated from named instance to default instance. Upgrade Plan: Seeing that I am stuck on a named instance, the only thing I can think of would be to move the databases to the default instance ...

Publisher and PDF help...
I am trying to find a solution to my delima. I have publisher on one computer and adobe acrobat on another. Is there a Publisher viewer or some work around that anybody knows of. Thanks in advance... While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Neal <Neal@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I am trying to find a solution to my delima. I have publisher on one > computer and adobe acrobat on another. Is there a Publisher viewer or > some work around that anybody knows of. Options: a) Output a PostScript file from Publisher and di...

Help with Exchange 5.5 Queue problem
Okay, first off, I inherited this Exchange server. It has been over 5 years since I last touched one of these. Client noticed that no e-mails were being sent out. I checked the IMC queues and they were packed full of email going to .tw, .fr, .de, etc. Disconnected the ethernet cable from the back of the box. Ran the much needed virus check and got rid of 225 Netsky and Beagle viruses. Reran a few times just to be on the safe side - server is clean (latest norton updates). And made sure that relaying was also turned off - just for fun. Cleaned out the queues (deleted the contents of the ...

How to export tasks ? pls help
Hi, How do i export and import tasks using MS outlook? I did export of my mailbox and when i import it the task does not come? Are tasks included when you run Import/Export Wizard using MS Outlook? thanks In news:B09D3EAF-C4C7-4D45-BAC5-D1DC39DE4794@microsoft.com, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > How do i export and import tasks using MS outlook? > > I did export of my mailbox and when i import it the task does not > come? > > Are tasks included when you run Import/Export Wizard using MS Outlook? > > thanks Hi - this ...

formula help #14
I have a plethora of spreadsheets that I would like to alter by adding specific text to all cells immediately to the right of a cell with specific text. Example: For all cells that read University of Maine I would like to add a cell to its right that has the text "Black Bears Main Gym". How do I get excel to do this for me without me going through, finding all desired cells and adding the new info myself? Please help ASAP. Much appreciated! Edit/Replace HTH, Greg "CJer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:199d201c41cd1$9cf91a50$...

Mailbox Recovery #3
I need to recover two mailboxes from an old mailbox store (server was reloaded). I have the actual databases, but no backups of the databases. In trying to use the Recovery Storage Group, it always talks about restoring the databases from a backup. I have verfied the databases I have are in a consistant and clean state. When I try to mount the mailbox store (within the Recovery Group) it fails saying to try and restart the exchange manager or Information Store Service. Unless I can get the store to mount, I can't run ExMerge against it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any he...

Need Help Converting over to Outlook From Express
OK, I have been using OE for about 2-3 years now for my Email and Newsgroup reader. This past Christmas, I got a Pocket PC that came with Outlook 2002. I plan to use t to be able to keep track of my appointments and such but I would also like to use it as my new email reader. I also would like to use it for newsgroups, if that's possible. Is there a way that I can transfer all my settings, emails and newsgroup information over to Outlook or am I forced to just start from scratch? Thanks JTMcD OL has no Newsreader capability. In OL News is accessed via the OE newsreader as it is from...

MT2OFX Version 3.3 released
MT2OFX is a free program to convert any downloaded bank statement files to QIF, OFC, OFX or QFX for use with Money, Quicken etc. Full info on http://www.mt2ofx.tk/ . New bits in V3.3: * The program to be run on the output file can now be chosen freely. This makes it possible to associate (for example) OFX files with MT2OFX, which can produce modified OFX and pass this to Money. * Payee Mapping works on the Memo field as well as the Payee. * Scripts can be activated and deactivated without removing them from the configuration * Button added to "About" dialog...

Please help #13
Hi, I have a talbe including two or more same name, I want to make it from: tom 10 Mike 10 tom 20 jerry 30 to: tom 30 Mike 10 jerry 30 Please help, Thank you! Sub TidyData() Dim iLastRow As Long Dim i As Long Dim j As Long Dim iRow Dim sFormula As String iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row j = 0 For i = 1 To iLastRow On Error Resume Next iRow = Application.Match(Cells(i, "A").Value, Columns(3), 0) If IsError(iRow) Then j = j + 1 Cells(j, "C").Value = Cells(i, "A").Value ...

Similar function needed to Excel VLOOKUP
Hi everyone, I hope someone may be able to help. I have a database with three tables. The main table is a portfolio of projects with budget, date and other general information. There are a couple of columns I need to update automatically by looking up information on the other two tables which hold budget and date information. The other two tables are linked to external excel sheets which allows the tables to auto update when excel is updated. How do I get the budget and date columns in the main table to lookup data from the other two tables and return the up to date figures ...

help with formula and lists
Hello first of I will explain what i need. i work for a printing company and we need something that will calculate direct costs and overheads i have created a workbook that contains the following: sheet1 contains a list of 26 stocked papers, cost per/000 and cost per sheet. sheet 2 contains labour costs for: binding, laminating, and printing. for each their is cost per hour, surplus materials, and cost per unit. Also for each of the processes their are 2-3 variations. for example for laminating it can be: gloss, matt or un-laminated. Each costing a different amount. Now this is where I...

Need Help for Desirability Calculator (moving squares with numbers around)
Hi, I'm new to this forum and don't know much about excel. I want to make desirability calculator wich is related to a game. In the game ther are structures and each structure has a desirability affect on it environment. When a few structures are placed next to each other it' too tedious work to calculate their total affect. I hope the attachment will be clear enough to show what I want to do. There are around 30 structures but as an example I have shown th desirability affect of two of them; an oracle and a garden. When yo open the file you will see these two structures and thei...

HTML TEMPLATES
I really need some help - I know how to create an HTML template to use with outlook - but I don't to use it all the time, only when sending out emails, is there a way to select to use the html template when i want to send certain emails? I can't find this info anywhere. Of course, Outlook Exp makes this really easy, you just select a template from a drop down list when creating a new message - surely there's some way to do the same thing in outlook?? "Tal" <goer2u4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:44c6625c@news.comindico.com.au... >I really need some ...

Script help...
Hi, I need to run a script that will show me all of the forwarding addresses I have setup in my environment. For example, the script would say something like, for all users in the domain that have forwarding setup, output that list to a text file. Traditionally I use dsquery and dsget which works well but neither tools seems to support the field that is used for forwarding (on Exchange General tab, Delivery Options, Forward To)... Is there anyway for me to get a list like that? Thanks, Dan Here's a script. http://www.exchangepedia.com/blog/2005/10/list-users-with-email-forwarde...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...