Vary Color on one data series line - Bar Graph

On a bar graph - is it possible to have two different colors on one bar - for example the line is red up to 100% mark and after the 100% mark the line would then be green?
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi
see
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart2.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Sheridan wrote:
> On a bar graph - is it possible to have two different colors on one
> bar - for example the line is red up to 100% mark and after the 100%
> mark the line would then be green?
0
frank.kabel (11126)

How to synchronize data edited from excel to sql server
I am using excel 2003, my project asks me to do the data analysis on Excel and update the change to sql server. How would i update those info's/ synchronize those info's? I appreciate all helps :D ...

Sorting Data in a column
I am trying to extract data that is in a single column to split it into 3 columns. The data is cyclic and has 3 variables, a time, a data point and a random number. These simply run abcabcabcabc down the column and i would like to get all of the a's into a column, all of the b's into another column and all of the c's into a third column. any ideas? VBA? Sub Test() Dim iLastRow As Long Dim i As Long iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row If iLastRow Mod 3 <> 1 Then iLastRow = iLastRow - 1 If iLastRow Mod 3 <> 1 Then iLastRow = iLa...

Data Label Reverts Back to Default Font Size / Color
I am having an issue where the data labels keep reverting back to the default font size & color. I'll change them to a smaller size/ different color and when I save and reopen, it will go back to the default size, font and color. I've tried it on my Imac - working in Powerpoint 2008 running Version 10.6.3 - Snow Leopard as well as on the my Dell laptop running Windows 7. Also, curiously enough, I've emailed the document to a coworker and he opened and changed in on his PC running XP and the fonts did not revert to default after saving and re-opening on his end. I am w...

Data Access Page Un-editable
I created a DAP from a form I have built, but none of the text fields, or check boxes allow me to edit them while in the DAP. I am trying to read up on DAP's but I have not found anything that helps me understand how to set them to be editable. Can someone help? more info for you: I am using office 2003 SP3 and IE7. I have installed OWC11. I have the access database and the DAP (HTML Document) saved in the same folder as the db. "Cameron" wrote: > I created a DAP from a form I have built, but none of the text fields, or > check boxes allow me to e...

move Money07 Trial from one computer to another
I installed the 90 day trial of Money 2007 on my work computer (WinXP pro) and I have a couple of months left on the trial. I'm thinking about moving it to my home computer (Win XP home). !!!Money 07 says my budget won't allow me to purchase the full version this month - maybe by the time the trial runs out!!! Anyway, I was wondering if this is possible since I gave my email address (or some kind of ID - can't remember) when I downloaded it to my work computer. Do I just download another trail to my home computer - or can I do this with the same email address - or what d...

Transfer Office 2007 License from Dying Computer to New One
I have Office 2007 loaded onto an old computer. Now I need Office on a new computer. The software was loaded from a disc provided by my company through a deal with Microsoft. Any chance there is a process that I can use to move Office from one computer to another? -- SB You need the copy of the media. However, if it was the Microsoft Home Use Program, you can purchase another license for $9 which includes an online-download of the software. A backup CD is $12. If you no longer have access to the HUP, you can use BELARC ADVISOR to get the license of the software on your PC...

multi-colored text for a list control in a CFormView
What would be the best way of implementing multi-colored text for a list control in a CFormView? For example, if the text for one of the rows is as such: CString text = "^1Multi^2colored ^3Text"; I'd like it to show up as Multi(in red), colored(in green), and Text(in yellow). I'm guessing that I would have to parse the string in an owner drawn list control. Does anybody know of any examples of this, or have an idea? You're going to have to derive your own list control class from CListControl,and override the virtual methods Create and DrawItem. Here's the basic ...

#N/A plotted as 0 on line chart
From all I've seen, #N/A should be the value to use if you do not want blanks to show on your line chart. I have a table showing load times for two different databases over 30 days. Sheet 1 shows the chart. Sheet 2 contains VLOOKUP functions to pull the last 30 days worth of data from Sheet 3 (which has all the data starting early December) If I have blanks on sheet 3, my VLOOKUP functions (Looking like this: "=IF(ISERR(VLOOKUP(I6,Driver!A:J,4,FALSE)),NA(),VLOOKUP(I6,Driver!A:J,4,FALSE))" ) correctly return "#N/A" to the cell. When the line chart hits...

Error "wizard is unable to create your data access page"
Using Access 2000, I have created an ODBC link to a database with a user id that has all access: read, write, delete... When I use the wizard to try to create a data access page to one of the tables and I click Finish, I receive an error message that says "The wizard is unable to create your data access page". It does create an .htm page but there is no link to database and data box shows unbound. How do I fix this so I can create data access pages? turn off UAC? use SQL authentication instead of Windows Auth? On Mar 3, 6:59=A0am, DebbieShiff <DebbieSh...

A Different Question About Colors
I use Outlook 2003 SP-2 I started using the Organize tool to assign colors to mail from certain people. I now find that I�d like to change or eliminate the colors for certain of those people, and it won�t let me. It�ll say Done! As it always does, but the colors don�t change. Any thoughts are appreciated. ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** ...

Color Scheme Error In Publisher
When I open up publisher 2007, and click on anny of the publication types, this message pops up: the color scheme registry key is either missing or is corrupt. Run setup again to reinstall the color shceme registry. I have reinstalled the program several times and nothing has worked. Does anyone know how I can repair this problem?? I know absolutely nothing about computers.... Try an Office Diagnostic under Help. Have you created any custom color schemes? Do they work? If you have created custom schemes, delete them, see if that helps. They are called *custcols.scm* They are in a...

title bar font
I have read some approaches to changing the font in a title bar, but they seemed a bit shaky. Is there a dependable method for doing this in my SDI's title bar? Maybe something in this code will help you get started: http://www.codeproject.com/gdi/customcaption.asp Tom "SteveR" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote in message news:OXhASiFYHHA.4520@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have read some approaches to changing the font in a title bar, but they >seemed a bit shaky. Is there a dependable method for doing this in my >SDI's title bar? > On Ma...

Macro commands to assign colors to each line in an Excel chart.
Is there a macro command that will assign a user specifide color to each individual line of a scatter graph? Hi, First, scatter charts do not usually display as lines, so when you say line what do you mean? You chosen as style with connecting lines? or you are refering to drop lines, or error bar lines, or...? You can tell Excel to vary the color by point but if you want to assign specific colors to specific points you will need to write a macro. What version of Excel are you using? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "JohnnyC" wr...

Open PO in Dynamics not showing Line Item on Order in Business Por
Quantity Ordered in Purchase Order Entry shows 60 but when I look item up in the Business Portal under Inventory Items On Order shows 0??? Please help!!! Have you Printed the PO yet? What does Quantity On Order in GP Item Inquiry say? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "tstrop" wrote: > Quantity Ordered in Purchase Order Entry shows 60 but when I look item up in > the Business Portal under Inventory Items On Orde...

Pivot Table
As with a previous question, I have a large set of data (20,000 rows and about 100 coulmns). I wish to select about 60 columns to place in pivot "data" (along with others into "Rows"). Is there a way to select multiple columns (say all 60?) and move into "Data" in one step? Are there add-ins that help with this? Doing all 60 is possible but slow and somewhat error prone. Thanks in advance. Hi Johnny The following code should get you started on what you want to do. In this example the first column of source data is added to Page area, the seco...

getting dates on my graph
I can not solve the problem with being able to put the dates in my graph. Since it is a bar chart the x and y axis are flipped. How can I get the dates put in on the y- axis. I would be happy to be able to send the file if someone thinks they can solve this. thanks jj ...

Using Sum for database data
I have a sql query that imports data from a MySQL database. When the data is brought into Excel I can't sum the numbers. Without all of the details, I'm guessing that the SUM equates to zero. If that is true, the values may be text that appear to be numbers. Try this to correct the problem: 1)Put a 1 in a blank cell and select that cell 2)Edit>Copy 3)Select the imported values 4)Edit>Paste Special --Select Multiply --Select Values Click the [OK] button. Does that resolve the problem? -- Regards, Ron "jnorton" wrote: > I have a sql query that imports data ...

Why did the color scheme in my brochure change?
When I opened my brochure project, the color scheme (?) was changed. The document was yellow and the photos were a sepia tone. The brochure was created in B&W and was saved that way. Now, the color is changed and I can't get it back to a B&W document when I try to select the B&W color bar in the Color Scheme tool bar. What happened and how do I correct this? CWise <CWise@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When I opened my brochure project, the color scheme (?) was changed. > The document was yellow and the photos were a sepia to...

File open from Windows Explorer fails after Get External Data
Using Excel 97, is anyone aware of a problem where, after having "got external data" from a SQL database into a spreadsheet, an Excel file will not open from Windows Explorer. I receive no error messages, the open simply does nothing. The only way of opening files is by using the File Open within Excel or closing Excel and re opening all files without "getting external data" at any time. Many thanks Fred Newton Zurich Financial Services Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again...

Color Tabs
I've been messing around trying to come up with an easy way to color code the worksheet tabs. Any ideas? SAM Samuel, Only available in XL2K2 (XP). Regrets, Andy ...

different/additional highlighting colors?
I'm trying to find a way to get different or additional colors for text highlighting in Word 2007. The colors show up too dark to read through. Any suggestions? TIA The colors are fixed and can not be changed. Note that there is a bug/shortcoming in Word 2007. The color white is also a valid highlight color but is for mysterious reasons not available. Yves "Maggie" <Maggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65802BFA-5F3A-4662-9705-B01C939DF97D@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to find a way to get different or additional colors for text ...

Data validation function and drop-down lists
I am sending this to several newsgroups, because I am not sure which one is the most appropriate. I am using the "Data Validation" function of Excel to create drop-down lists. Is there any way to control the font size of the items in the drop-down list without changing the zoom (view) function of the whole spreadsheet? Thank you. Colleen No there isn't. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Colleen" <meterri@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:2jIOf.7354$S25.3378@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net... > I am sending this to several newsgroups, because I am...

Freeze pane line
Have a small spreadsheet with the first 3 rows "freezed". I also have the grids lines not showing. There is a line that appears below the frozen row that is very visible in the white section to the right. It there any way to eliminate this line?? (Other than Un-freezing?) Thnaks hdb Bob G wrote > Have a small spreadsheet with the first 3 rows "freezed". I also have > the grids lines not showing. There is a line that appears below the > frozen row that is very visible in the white section to the right. It > there any way to eliminate this line?? (Other than ...

Pie Chart Changes Size After Applying Data Labels
I highlight the data and create my pie chart but after it is created and then I go to format the data series and add the % and label names, my pie chart changes sizes. How can I avoid this or how can i change it back to the size i want? Thanks, Randy ...

Search and replace New line characters
how do I find out which cells contain new line characters. I need to strip out all the newline characters from my sheet. Thanks, R Rajiv, This VBA might help For Each cell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange cell.Value = Replace(cell.Value, Chr(10), vbNull) cell.Value = Replace(cell.Value, Chr(13), vbNull) Next cell -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Rajiv Chandran" <Rajiv.Chandran@Oracle.com> wrote in message news:zGkYb.1$aC.45@news.oracle.com... > how...